Windows 10: Fix Sticky Notes icon on taskbar is not combined in Windows 10

Discus and support Fix Sticky Notes icon on taskbar is not combined in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Like many Windows 10 users who use the Sticky Notes app regularly, it might have also annoyed you that, at times, the Sticky Notes icon on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Aug 5, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

Fix Sticky Notes icon on taskbar is not combined in Windows 10

Fix Sticky Notes icon on taskbar is not combined in Windows 10 sticky-notes-icon-not-combined.png
    Like many Windows 10 users who use the Sticky Notes app regularly, it might have also annoyed you that, at times, the Sticky Notes icon on the taskbar is not combined. For each sticky note created by you, there is a separate taskbar icon or tab available, which ultimately eats taskbar space, and makes it […]

This article Fix Sticky Notes icon on taskbar is not combined in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Aug 5, 2021

2. Sticky Notes Icon on taskbar is not combined

Hi Amit,

Thanks for your quick response. Technically, It does solve the problem of duplicate tabs but it's not exactly what I was hoping for. I'd still like to see the tab labels. Prior to the update, only the Sticky Notes tabs were combined but all other tabs were
    not, and all tabs were labeled. I'm still looking for a solution that restores my earlier configuration. I would settle for combined tabs if they had labels. Something in Win 10, version 1903 has changed Sticky Notes.

I appreciate your help.

Mitch

MitchZoren, Aug 5, 2021
  3. Sticky Notes Icon on taskbar is not combined

I have the same problem. In all previous versions of Windows, the Sticky Notes app was only 1 single taskbar tab, no matter how many notes one had, and it could have its label displayed. Now there is a separate tab open for each note! I have a lot of
    notes and my taskbar is full. I need these notes to only use 1 tab. I also do not want my other tabs combining. I have always hated combined tabs, generally, but I'd never even considered that separate notes could have separate tabs before. Why did you
    guys break this wonderful app. Please tell me there is a way to fix this!

AndreasLoCicero, Aug 5, 2021
  4. Fix Sticky Notes icon on taskbar is not combined in Windows 10

Sticky Note Missing

Hi KeithRawlings,

I'm Charles, an Independent advisor trying to help.

Let's see if with the following steps we can solve the problem:

1.- Open >> Sticky notes, when located on the taskbar (Right click on the option) >> Select: List of Notes, now check if your note is in that list.

2.- Follow the steps suggested by the Windows MVP in your article

https://www.kapilarya.com/fix-sticky-notes-lost...

I hope the steps work for you

Attentive to any comments

Have a happy day

Best Regards,

Charles.

CharlesJones32, Aug 5, 2021
Thema:

Fix Sticky Notes icon on taskbar is not combined in Windows 10

1. Fix Sticky Notes icon on taskbar is not combined in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Fix Sticky Notes

2. Sticky Notes taskbar icon image missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sticky Notes taskbar icon image missing: Hello there,A few days ago, i noticed that the sticky notes icon on task bar is not displaying correctly.cant upload picture to the question, says upload failed, so i create a link for the picture. https://ibb.co/PDfKyWX Tried some methods but the problem was not fixed.Things...
  3. Sticky Notes taskbar icon image missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sticky Notes taskbar icon image missing: Hello there,A few days ago, i noticed that the sticky notes icon on task bar is not displaying correctly.cant upload picture to the question, says upload failed, so i create a link for the picture. https://ibb.co/PDfKyWX Tried some methods but the problem was not fixed.Things...
  4. Sticky Notes Icon on taskbar is not combined

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sticky Notes Icon on taskbar is not combined: Sticky Notes Icon on taskbar is not combinedAfter a recent win update, sticky notes now uses a separate taskbar tab for each note. Before update, all notes were in one tab. Now I have 20 plus icons on the tool bar. I have tried previous advice I found to combine the icons on...
  5. Sticky Notes Icon on taskbar is not combined

Sticky Notes Icon on taskbar is not combined: Sticky Notes Icon on taskbar is not combinedAfter a recent win update, sticky notes now uses a separate taskbar tab for each note. Before update, all notes were in one tab. Now I have 20 plus icons on the tool bar. I have tried previous advice I found to combine the icons on...
  6. Sticky Notes Icon on taskbar is not combined

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Broken Sticky Notes Taskbar Icon

Broken Sticky Notes Taskbar Icon: Hi, so I have somehow managed to break a pinned app on my taskbar, specifically Sticky Notes. What I did to achieve this is from an open start menu apps list I dragged a shortcut link into another start menu folder that I created for all the office programs. Once there it's...
  8. Sticky notes display separate icons on taskbar for each note

Sticky notes display separate icons on taskbar for each note: Basically what the subject says. I restarted & updated my laptop today. When it was done, the sticky notes on my desktop each had an individual icon on my task bar: 29 in total. Any way to fix this without deleting all of my sticky notes?...
  9. Sticky Notes separated on Taskbar

Sticky Notes separated on Taskbar: I just installed the new May 2019 update and it seems that Sticky Notes now are separated on the taskbar if you have multiple open which I am not a fan of. Is there a way to make them all grouped back together in one tab? If not, can we make that available for a future...
  10. Sticky Notes Icon on taskbar is not combined

Sticky Notes Icon on taskbar is not combined: After win 10 update, sticky notes now uses a separate taskbar tab for each note. Before update, all notes were in one tab. ***Title Modified Original: sticky notes***...