Windows 10: FIX Store Updating ASAP

Discus and support FIX Store Updating ASAP in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; When this happens repeatedly with Your Phone, one has to uninstall it via PowerShell https://aka.ms/AAb0wg0 Cheers, Drew [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Drew1903, Feb 3, 2021.

1. Drew1903 Win User

FIX Store Updating ASAP

When this happens repeatedly with Your Phone, one has to uninstall it via PowerShell

https://aka.ms/AAb0wg0

Cheers,
    Drew
    FIX Store Updating ASAP 112f898d-b9e0-4465-ac52-0e39ac1aeff0?upload=true.jpg

:)

Drew1903, Feb 3, 2021
  2. Maria Fab Win User

Windows Store not updating existing apps

We may need to resolve the Windows Update error first, so that you can update the apps on the
    Windows Store. Let's refer to this article. Here are the suggested steps to follow:

• Choose the version of your Windows (Windows 10).
    • Select No under Step 2 (Run the Windows Update troubleshooter).
    • Download the most recent KB. If you have done this step, click
      No to proceed to Step 4.
    • Run the DISM command. Follow the steps that will be provided.

Maria Fab, Feb 3, 2021
  3. Screen size does not fix.

Since the new upgrades the screen size is too big for my 7 YR old Toshiba Laptop, which I use constantly. I Can not access the x or the scroll bar. The character's are Hugh, stretched and distorted. I have followed every single step listed in troubleshooting
    and even paid two computer techs to fix it. NOTHING WORKS! There used to be a simple one step adjustment: Settings: Display: Screen Size. Neither, Resetting, troubleshooting app, driver updates, changing to another resolution (which btw is suggested as a
    fix but non existant) nothing works. I am at wits end. The last guy I paid to fix it suggested I just buy anew unit? I can't afford that. Please please address this issue asap. Thank you

Arose Krashmam, Feb 3, 2021
  4. Anne Ros Win User

FIX Store Updating ASAP

unable to run window store and update

Sorry for the late response. If the above steps did not work, let's try another troubleshooting step. You can try the suggestion by Linley Meslier above and see if it will resolve the issue. If not, try resetting Windows Store cache. Follow the steps below:

• Click on Cortana.
    • Type WSreset.exe, then click it.
    • The Store app and a command prompt will open without any messages and it will automatically close when the process is done.
    • Restart the computer.

After doing the steps, try running Windows Store again and see if you can do an update.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, Feb 3, 2021
Thema:

FIX Store Updating ASAP

1. FIX Store Updating ASAP - Similar Threads - FIX Store Updating

2. A WEIRD BUG PLEASE FIX ASAP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A WEIRD BUG PLEASE FIX ASAP: I don't know if you guys gonna listen, but I have been a Windows machine but the weird bugs make me leave let me enlighten you with a trash weird bug that happens when you open "Adobe Illustrator" and your mouse cursor disappears first I thought it must be my mouse problem...
  3. A WEIRD BUG PLEASE FIX ASAP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A WEIRD BUG PLEASE FIX ASAP: I don't know if you guys gonna listen, but I have been a Windows machine but the weird bugs make me leave let me enlighten you with a trash weird bug that happens when you open "Adobe Illustrator" and your mouse cursor disappears first I thought it must be my mouse problem...
  4. Settings not appearing, I need a fix ASAP

Settings not appearing, I need a fix ASAP: When I open the settings, all I get is an error 'Class not Registered' error for explorer.exe, I also cannot do anything at all, when I right click on my browser I do not get any settings, it's as if it's gone, not only that, when I press the icon where the internet and sound...
  5. fix asap

fix asap: Kindly fix MS store now. It keeps saying something happened on your end. I need this and I need to install app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fix-asap/40b1c30c-a48a-4cc2-9685-b55407bfa9a6
  6. fix asap

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    fix asap: Kindly fix MS store now. It keeps saying something happened on your end. I need this and I need to install app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fix-asap/40b1c30c-a48a-4cc2-9685-b55407bfa9a6
  7. fix asap

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Microsoft store endless starting download ASAP

Microsoft store endless starting download ASAP: So i have been trying to download The windows 10 minecraft, i have downloaded it before, so i know i own it... I went onto windows store, hit install, and it says "starting download..." i leave it 10 minutes and its still starting, i check a few forums for fix's, so far i...
  9. Microsoft Store Not Working [NEED FIX ASAP]

Microsoft Store Not Working [NEED FIX ASAP]: so i just bought forza horizon 4 and went to download it through the microsoft store and everytime i press the install nothing happens and if i go to my libary the install button disappears and nothing happens, nothing wants to download... can anyone get a fix for this....
  10. windows not updating Help ASAP!!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows not updating Help ASAP!!!: Windows is not updating no matter what I do, I checked for viruses using multiple scanners and found Nothing. I've used the trouble shooter witch detects things and says it fixes them, but it does not. I've used command prompt, and nothing has worked. I've also used optimizer...