Windows 10: Fix Super People not launching or working on Windows PC

Discus and support Fix Super People not launching or working on Windows PC in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]It is indeed frustrating to be stuck at the same screen for an unknown limit of time. And that’s what happening in Super People. Gamers are not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jan 6, 2022.

1. WinClub New Member

Fix Super People not launching or working on Windows PC

Fix Super People not launching or working on Windows PC Super-People-not-launching.jpg
    It is indeed frustrating to be stuck at the same screen for an unknown limit of time. And that’s what happening in Super People. Gamers are not happy with a black screen and game being stuck with a single character showing on the screen. Also, for some, the game fails to launch at all. Is […]

This article Fix Super People not launching or working on Windows PC first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Jan 6, 2022
  2. J.R.Link Win User

How to find People app in Windows 10.

None of the steps listed worked for me.

The People app isn't in the app list. Cortana only takes to the store. The store says its installed and it works as expected when launched from the store. I cannot locate where it's installed on this computer.

It's inconvenient to launch People from the store each time.

I'm running Windows 10 "fast".

J.R.Link, Jan 6, 2022
  3. HP 15-r029wm Notebook PC windows 10 keyboard not working properly

Hi,

I realize that the keyboard is not working properly. I will try to help you with this issue.

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    Suggest you to plug in an external keyboard to check if that helps.

Follow these steps to launch the On-screen keyboard:

• Press Windows key + R to get the run window.

• Type “osk” and hit enter to launch the On-screen keyboard and check if this helps.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Jan 6, 2022
  4. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jan 6, 2022
Thema:

1. Fix Super People not launching or working on Windows PC - Similar Threads - Fix Super launching

2. Starfield not responding or launching on PC [Fix]

in Windows 10 News
    Starfield not responding or launching on PC [Fix]: [ATTACH]Starfield is a game where gamers explore the vast reaches of space, embark on interstellar experiences, and eagerly unravel the mysteries of the cosmos. However, this excitement has quickly become disappointing for some as Starfield does not start at all! In this...
  3. How to launch the People app in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to launch the People app in Windows 11: Hello,Like so many people, I just have spent a really precious time to find how to restore the shortcut to the People app... but could not find any other answer than "launch the Mail / Calendar app then click onto the People icon".I am sorry, but this does not answer to the...
  4. How to launch the People app in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to launch the People app in Windows 11: Hello,Like so many people, I just have spent a really precious time to find how to restore the shortcut to the People app... but could not find any other answer than "launch the Mail / Calendar app then click onto the People icon".I am sorry, but this does not answer to the...
  5. 7 Super People Tips for New Players

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    7 Super People Tips for New Players: The class system, the randomization system, and the new element of superhero powers make Super People stand out from the rest. The game was released in 2022 in early access, and since then, there have been some changes. Besides, with the number of features this game has, it...
  6. Fix Battlefield 5 is not launching or working on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Battlefield 5 is not launching or working on Windows PC: [ATTACH]If the Battlefield 5 game is not launching, loading, or working on your Windows 11/10 PC, then this guide will help you fix the issue. Battlefield is undoubtedly one of the most popular first-person shooter games. However, a lot of Battlefield 5 players have reported...
  7. Fix Sims 4 not launching or opening on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Sims 4 not launching or opening on Windows PC: [ATTACH]If you are unable to open or launch The Sims 4 on your Windows 11/10 PC then this post is sure to help you resolve the issue. The Sims 4 is a popular social simulation game. However, many users have reported being unable to launch the game. Whenever they try launching...
  8. Fix Resident Evil Village not launching on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Resident Evil Village not launching on Windows PC: [IMG]Here is a guide that shows you how you can fix the problem if you are unable to launch the Resident Evil Village game. Resident Evil Village is a survival horror game that is popular amongst millions of gaming enthusiasts. However, many players have reported that they...
  9. Fix Chrome won’t open or launch on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Chrome won’t open or launch on Windows PC: [ATTACH] If you are stuck because Google Chrome browser won’t open or launch or load web pages, then the chances are that either the Chrome files have been corrupted or some plugin is taking up a lot of resources. It may [...] This post Fix Chrome won’t open or launch on...
  10. Synaptics Launches Super Small Fingerprint Reader for Windows Hello

in Windows 10 News
    Synaptics Launches Super Small Fingerprint Reader for Windows Hello: Synaptics’ Turnkey USB Fingerprint Solution Adds Simple and Secure Authentication to Notebook PCs [img] [img] SAN JOSE, Calif. – June 1, 2016 – Synaptics Incorporated (NASDAQ: SYNA), the leading developer of human interface solutions, today announced a new...