Windows 10: Fix System Restore could not find the offline boot volume error on Windows 10

Discus and support Fix System Restore could not find the offline boot volume error on Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]If you encounter the System Restore error message System Restore could not find the […] This article Fix System Restore could not find the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Dec 15, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

Fix System Restore could not find the offline boot volume error on Windows 10

WinClub, Dec 15, 2020
  2. Rose Cal Win User

How to fix error unmountable boot volume

Hi James,

It is possible that you received the error UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME due to a damaged file system which failed to mount. This error also means that sub-system on machine failed to mount the boot volume. To efficiently assist you, we'd like
    to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • What is the exact error message you received?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you you follow the steps shared by Michelle Her and
    Billion Debbarma on this threads below to troubleshoot your concern:

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Dec 15, 2020
  3. El_Mayo Win User
    Volume Shadow Copy Error?

when i try to make a system restore my computer says:

"The volume shadow copy service used by system restore is not working"
    and error number 0x81000202

how do i fix this?

El_Mayo, Dec 15, 2020
  4. Noela Tum Win User

UNMOUNTABLE BOOT VOLUME error

Hi Andre,

The challenge that you're experiencing when you got the error, UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME,
    is due to a damaged file system that failed to mount. It also means that sub-system in the machine failed to mount the boot volume. To isolate the issue, kindly answer the following questions:

• When did you first encounter the issue?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • How did you upgrade the device to Windows 10?

You can also follow the steps that was shared by Michelle Her and
    Billion Debbarma on these threads to troubleshoot the issue:

Hope this helps and let us know if it works.

Noela Tum, Dec 15, 2020
Thema:

1. Fix System Restore could not find the offline boot volume error on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Fix System Restore

2. Fix 0x80042306 System Restore error in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix 0x80042306 System Restore error in Windows 11/10: [IMG]If the 0x80042306 System Restore error in Windows 11/10 keeps troubling you, this post may help. System Restore is a Windows feature that allows restoring your computer to a previous point. This can be useful if your computer is experiencing problems or if you have...
  3. Fix Error 0x80070026 for Windows Update or System Restore

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Error 0x80070026 for Windows Update or System Restore: [ATTACH]This post suggests ways to fix error 0x80070026 for Windows Update or System Restore. Several users have faced this issue that when they try to update Windows or perform a System Restore – the process doesn’t complete and they receive this 0x80070026 error. Error...
  4. Fix System Restore error 0x8007045b on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix System Restore error 0x8007045b on Windows 10: Some PC users when they try to perform System Restore on their Windows 10 device might encounter the error code 0x8007045b. This post offers the most suitable solution/workaround you can try to effectively resolve the issue. When you encounter this issue, you’ll receive the...
  5. Fix System Restore error 0x8007007e on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix System Restore error 0x8007007e on Windows 10: If when you attempt to perform System Restore on your Windows 10 device, but you encounter the error code 0x8007007e, then this post is intended to help you. In this post, we will provide the most suitable solutions you can try to effectively resolve the issue. When you...
  6. Fix System Restore error 0x8007025d on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix System Restore error 0x8007025d on Windows 10: If when you try to perform a system restore but receive the error code 0x8007025d, then this post is intended to help you. When you encounter this issue, you’ll receive the following full error message: System Restore did not complete successfully. Your computer’s system...
  7. Fix System Restore error 0x81000204 on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix System Restore error 0x81000204 on Windows 10: [ATTACH]If when you try to perform System Restore on your Windows 10 device and […] This article Fix System Restore error 0x81000204 on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  8. Windows 10 incorrect booting, system not restoring.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 incorrect booting, system not restoring.: I'll try and make this as detailed, but clear as possible. OS is Windows 10 Home 64 Bit On boot up I got the error where the start menu fails to operate, and it say it will restart the computer to fix the problem. It did this 4 times. Cold reboot had same results. Went...
  9. Windows 10 System Restore Error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 System Restore Error: I am unable to create a restore point, or process a recovery point. When I try to open System Restore, the following error message is displayed: "There was an enexpected error in the property page: Catastrophic failure (0x8000FFFF) Please close the property page and try...
  10. System Restore hung, now no mountable boot volume

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    System Restore hung, now no mountable boot volume: I was working on a Win 10 X64 Home PC for some friends and thought I'd try a System Restore. It started the restore ok then got to System Restore initializi9ng and hung there for several hours. I finally had to drop power. When I powered it back up the hard drive is no...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. system restore could not fnd the offline boot volume

2. system restore could not find the offline boot volume