Windows 10: FIX THE ACCOUNT.XBOX.COM LINK

Discus and support FIX THE ACCOUNT.XBOX.COM LINK in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Listen, this link is broken at least for now. Please Microsoft, fix the account.xbox.com link so it doesn't direct to a forum. I know for a fact it is... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by PixelPoc, Jul 11, 2019.

1. PixelPoc Win User

FIX THE ACCOUNT.XBOX.COM LINK

Listen, this link is broken at least for now. Please Microsoft, fix the account.xbox.com link so it doesn't direct to a forum. I know for a fact it is broken.

:)

PixelPoc, Jul 11, 2019

2. Linking my Xbox & Microsoft Accounts - Not Possible?

Hi,

You can only download and access your games and apps by using the Microsoft account that you used to purchase them. To resolve your concern, we suggest that you change the email address attached to your Xbox Live profile by following the steps on this

link

You have to log in to your old email address and change it to the new email address.

For account verification or to check if your gamertag is already attached to the new email, you can contact Xbox Chat Support or request a call on this

link

Should you have any other queries, you can contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Jul 11, 2019
  3. Xbox clubs don't work

Hi,

Synchronization failure of the account's settings to the Xbox Live server is a possible factor why you're encountering this issue. For us to determine the root cause, kindly answer the following questions:

• Are you referring to joining clubs on the Xbox app or Xbox One?
    • Is this the first time you're trying to join clubs?
    • Do you have an access to the parent account?
    • Have you made any changes to the device and the Xbox account before encountering this issue?
    If you have an Xbox One console, we suggest that you visit this
    link
    and follow the steps on how to change the privacy settings for clubs. The steps on that page will synchronize the changes you've made across all devices as long as you're using the same Microsoft account.

Refer to this
    link
    for more information regarding Xbox One online safety and privacy settings for parents and children.

Catherine Cus., Jul 11, 2019
  4. FIX THE ACCOUNT.XBOX.COM LINK

Can't change my child accounts privacy settings on windows 10 for xbox live app

Hi,

To manage your Xbox family settings, please follow the steps from these articles:

If the issue persists, we suggest that you contact our
    Xbox Support
    for account management.

Regards.

Melowin Mar, Jul 11, 2019
Thema:

FIX THE ACCOUNT.XBOX.COM LINK

1. FIX THE ACCOUNT.XBOX.COM LINK - Similar Threads - FIX ACCOUNT XBOX

2. Linking my new account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Linking my new account: Hi microsoft community, I would like to know that if I have two microsoft accounts and I want to link them to one account i.e. making one primary account, how can this be done? I know the process of adding another email to your outlook mail, but I'm not looking for that...
  3. resetting child's linked account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    resetting child's linked account: I setup accounts for my 3 children to use for their homework on my PC which they have been using but they only remember their pin numbers and not the default password I setup for them when I created their accounts. When I try to reset their passwords, the system sends my...
  4. Link a microsoft account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Link a microsoft account: How can I link my Microsoft (@hotmail.com) account to my Windows 10 computer without changing my current username and login? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/link-a-microsoft-account/fa8d39bc-031f-4442-8abd-61e54604212d
  5. Windows Mail linked accounts.

Windows Mail linked accounts.: How can I solve my mail accounts being linked back to original layout. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-mail-linked-accounts/d5a36909-1ca0-4093-8d9f-47807b7bee24
  6. No Logon in with local account link

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    No Logon in with local account link: I am setting up a new Windows 10 Profession computer. Under Settings -> Accounts -> Your info there is no link to login in with local login. I have several local accounts created with administrator rights. I need to login into a local account. Can you please help me?...
  7. Email and linked accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Email and linked accounts: I have a new surface and am trying to set it up with two of my email accounts. I thought I did everything correctly, including linking them so they would all come through email together but I am only getting the emails from one of the accounts and not the other even though...
  8. COM standard marshaler was unable to fix a mismatch

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    COM standard marshaler was unable to fix a mismatch: Please anyone have a solution for this. Log Name: Application Source: Microsoft-Windows-COMRuntime Date: 03/09/2018 17:27:40 Event ID: 10035 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: N/A Computer: DESKTOP-J1L20IA Description: The COM standard marshaler was...
  9. Accounts suddenly linked

Accounts suddenly linked: I don't know what is going on! For the past couple of weeks my Windows 10 Microsoft Account and my wife's Windows 10 local account seem to have become linked. I always log in to my Microsoft account but my wife has a local account only- or at least she always used to have,...
  10. links in mail account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    links in mail account: Recently I am unable to open links from my windows mail how do I fix this- I can open them from the outlook.com website- but not from the windows mail app on my pc Moved from: Outlook.com / Email / Sending, receiving, and reading email...