Windows 10: FIX THE ACCOUNT.XBOX.COM LINK

Discus and support FIX THE ACCOUNT.XBOX.COM LINK in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Listen, this link is broken at least for now. Please Microsoft, fix the account.xbox.com link so it doesn't direct to a forum. I know for a fact it is... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by PixelPoc, Jul 11, 2019.

1. PixelPoc Win User

FIX THE ACCOUNT.XBOX.COM LINK

Listen, this link is broken at least for now. Please Microsoft, fix the account.xbox.com link so it doesn't direct to a forum. I know for a fact it is broken.

:)

PixelPoc, Jul 11, 2019

2. Linking my Xbox & Microsoft Accounts - Not Possible?

Hi,

You can only download and access your games and apps by using the Microsoft account that you used to purchase them. To resolve your concern, we suggest that you change the email address attached to your Xbox Live profile by following the steps on this

link

You have to log in to your old email address and change it to the new email address.

For account verification or to check if your gamertag is already attached to the new email, you can contact Xbox Chat Support or request a call on this

link

Should you have any other queries, you can contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Jul 11, 2019
  3. Xbox clubs don't work

Hi,

Synchronization failure of the account's settings to the Xbox Live server is a possible factor why you're encountering this issue. For us to determine the root cause, kindly answer the following questions:

• Are you referring to joining clubs on the Xbox app or Xbox One?
    • Is this the first time you're trying to join clubs?
    • Do you have an access to the parent account?
    • Have you made any changes to the device and the Xbox account before encountering this issue?
    If you have an Xbox One console, we suggest that you visit this
    link
    and follow the steps on how to change the privacy settings for clubs. The steps on that page will synchronize the changes you've made across all devices as long as you're using the same Microsoft account.

Refer to this
    link
    for more information regarding Xbox One online safety and privacy settings for parents and children.

Catherine Cus., Jul 11, 2019
  4. FIX THE ACCOUNT.XBOX.COM LINK

Can't change my child accounts privacy settings on windows 10 for xbox live app

Hi,

To manage your Xbox family settings, please follow the steps from these articles:

If the issue persists, we suggest that you contact our
    Xbox Support
    for account management.

Regards.

Melowin Mar, Jul 11, 2019
Thema:

FIX THE ACCOUNT.XBOX.COM LINK

1. FIX THE ACCOUNT.XBOX.COM LINK - Similar Threads - FIX ACCOUNT XBOX

2. Why is my Xbox Account Not Linking?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my Xbox Account Not Linking?: The links to the images are here: Image 1 and Image 2If you don`t want to read the images, Image 1 says "Unable to Connect Accounts. Your Xbox network account was connected with another Epic Games account. Please log in using a different Xbox network account, or switch to...
  3. Why is my Xbox Account Not Linking?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my Xbox Account Not Linking?: The links to the images are here: Image 1 and Image 2If you don`t want to read the images, Image 1 says "Unable to Connect Accounts. Your Xbox network account was connected with another Epic Games account. Please log in using a different Xbox network account, or switch to...
  4. Link to Windows Fix Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Link to Windows Fix Microsoft Account: Hi, Ive been trying to pair my Note 9 to my PC but the pairing keep failing, and when I want to Fix the microsoft account in my phone, whenever I try to input password, the app will exit itself. How do I solve this issue?...
  5. Link to Windows Fix Microsoft Account

Link to Windows Fix Microsoft Account: Hi, Ive been trying to pair my Note 9 to my PC but the pairing keep failing, and when I want to Fix the microsoft account in my phone, whenever I try to input password, the app will exit itself. How do I solve this issue?...
  6. Two Xbox accounts linked to one microsoft account causing shenanigans

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two Xbox accounts linked to one microsoft account causing shenanigans: When i played sea of thieves some time ago i would launch it through the Microsoft store application, and i would be played through the Xbox account i had originally linked to the microsoft account. I wanted to play it again but since last time it has become a requirement to...
  7. Two Xbox accounts linked to one microsoft account causing shenanigans

Two Xbox accounts linked to one microsoft account causing shenanigans: When i played sea of thieves some time ago i would launch it through the Microsoft store application, and i would be played through the Xbox account i had originally linked to the microsoft account. I wanted to play it again but since last time it has become a requirement to...
  8. making a 2k account and linking to xbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    making a 2k account and linking to xbox: I'm trying to make and link a 2k account to mys sons xbox. Initially I got the message that a 2k account wasnt created. Now when my son tries to sign in on his child account on the xbox he gets the message "your user account is under the age requirement or has not been...
  9. How to fix COM number conflicts

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to fix COM number conflicts: When we install the clean win10 system and enter win10 for the first time, windows assigns a COM number is conflicts with the standard serial port from LPC IO chip. [ATTACH] When we install the clean win10 system and enter win10 for the first time, windows will load USB...
  10. Linking a Xbox game settings to another account on W10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Linking a Xbox game settings to another account on W10: How can I link an Xbox game such as March of Empieres, MoE, from one account to another on my W10 computer? I am using several accounts connected to different MoE game settings. So it has to be linked to the specific account it self, not the PC. In other words how can I...