Windows 10: Fix the FLBI False Low Battery Indicator

Discus and support Fix the FLBI False Low Battery Indicator in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I know that you guys are a multi billion dollar company. But can you guys please this bug and because calibrating it won’t work and/or is unreliable.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Rudi10001, Apr 21, 2024.

1. Rudi10001 Win User

Fix the FLBI False Low Battery Indicator

I know that you guys are a multi billion dollar company. But can you guys please this bug and because calibrating it won’t work and/or is unreliable.

:)

Rudi10001, Apr 21, 2024
  2. Rudi10001 Win User

Can you guys patch the false low battery indicator

Hi! I have been experiencing the FLBI (False Low Battery Indicator) despite my computer being about 50 some-odd percent. Is there something wrong with my computer, it is a Windows 10 and can you guys patch this bug?

**Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Hardware and network / Other

Rudi10001, Apr 21, 2024
  3. False low Battery indicator

I am running windows 10 with latest updates, the drivers and the BIOS are up to date. I have calibrated my battery as well.

I have found that sometimes the battery indicator alerts me that it is low, few seconds afterwards, it turns normal.

What is wrong? What causes it and how to solve it?

Cuki Yudhanto, Apr 21, 2024
  4. Fix the FLBI False Low Battery Indicator

False low Battery indicator

Hi Cuki,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty with the problem.

I suggest you to follow the below methods.

Method: 1

• Press the Windows key and
      X
      at the same time.
    • Now click on Control panel.
    • In the Control Panel, select
      troubleshooting
      among the list.
    • Select System and Security, & click
      power.
    • Now try to run the troubleshooter and check if it helps.
    • Follow on screen the instructions.
    Also refer to the below link.

Windows help & learning

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Apr 21, 2024
Thema:

Fix the FLBI False Low Battery Indicator

1. Fix the FLBI False Low Battery Indicator - Similar Threads - Fix FLBI False

2. Fix the FLBI False Low Battery Indicator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fix the FLBI False Low Battery Indicator: I know that you guys are a multi billion dollar company. But can you guys please this bug and because calibrating it won’t work and/or is unreliable....
  3. Fix the FLBI False Low Battery Indicator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fix the FLBI False Low Battery Indicator: I know that you guys are a multi billion dollar company. But can you guys please this bug and because calibrating it won’t work and/or is unreliable....
  4. Can you guys patch the false low battery indicator

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can you guys patch the false low battery indicator: Hi! I have been experiencing the FLBI False Low Battery Indicator despite my computer being about 50 some-odd percent. Is there something wrong with my computer, it is a Windows 10 and can you guys patch this bug?**Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Hardware and network / Other...
  5. False indication of Locked Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    False indication of Locked Drive: What is the problem:When I open "This PC", double clicking on either C: or D: does nothing no error response nor feedback.There are no Event Viewer entries when I tried to double click the drives.If I right click and select "Open" or "Open in new window", both drives can be...
  6. False indication of Locked Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    False indication of Locked Drive: What is the problem:When I open "This PC", double clicking on either C: or D: does nothing no error response nor feedback.There are no Event Viewer entries when I tried to double click the drives.If I right click and select "Open" or "Open in new window", both drives can be...
  7. False indication of Locked Drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. False Low Battery Warning

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    False Low Battery Warning: So, I have a Windows 10 Dell and I have it plugged it, and it says its at 98%, and 1 minute until fully charged, but, it never reaches 100%. And when I unplug it, it immediately goes into battery saver mode, saying "Your PC battery is very low." even though it's assumingly at...
  9. [Fixed] Bluetooth headset and battery indicator

in Windows 10 Customization
    [Fixed] Bluetooth headset and battery indicator: I have a bluetooth headset which is working fine but I don't see the battery indicator in the bluetooth settings on my laptop. Intel Bluetooth drivers & Windows 10 1909 are up to date no more update pending Trying with another windows 10, it's working fine. Weird thing, my...
  10. Battery indicator

in Windows 10 Customization
    Battery indicator: After the motherboard was replaced my battery indicator shows time left for full charge instead of battery power percentage. How can I change this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-indicator/d5c1a88e-c8bd-43ee-b56d-902e71842aca