Windows 10: Fix The Handle is Invalid error on Windows 10

Discus and support Fix The Handle is Invalid error on Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If you are you stuck at the Windows login screen and you see an error message The Handle is invalid you need first to ensure that you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jan 26, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

Fix The Handle is Invalid error on Windows 10

WinClub, Jan 26, 2019

2. the handle is invalid HELP!

I'm going through the same thing right now. i tried to go in and come in on safe mode but it still would give me the same error. Now it will take my password, start to log in and bring up my main screen but it blip then goes back to the sign in page where i put my password in it would give that 'invalid handle" message.

mobtonguezilla, Jan 26, 2019
  3. angryuser Win User
    the handle is invalid HELP!

I concur, this has occurred to multiple machines in our environment. Seems to be related to KB3135174 & or KB3124262, I found a nice step by step at the below site. They posted that it was related to Citrix and XenDesktop but it seems to affect a bit more...
    https://sysoperators.blogspot.com/20...-at-logon.html

Thanks all for confirming my suspicions about the bad update(s).

angryuser, Jan 26, 2019
  4. Darkshear Win User

the handle is invalid HELP!

All three machines I had this issue with did indeed have the 7.6.300 Citrix VDA installed. I'll be updating them to 7.7 tonight to prevent the issue going forward.

Darkshear, Jan 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Fix The Handle is Invalid error on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Fix Handle Invalid

2. Windows 10 Bitlocker Handle Invalid

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Bitlocker Handle Invalid: I am currently unable to enable Bitlocker on a Windows 10 device as I receive the error "The Handle is invalid". All our devices are built the same but for some reason BitLocker will not enable on this one device. Unfortunately, we have 3rd party software installed which...
  3. Windows 10 Bitlocker Handle Invalid

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 Bitlocker Handle Invalid: I am currently unable to enable Bitlocker on a Windows 10 device as I receive the error "The Handle is invalid". All our devices are built the same but for some reason BitLocker will not enable on this one device. Unfortunately, we have 3rd party software installed which...
  4. Invalid Handle Error in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Invalid Handle Error in Windows 11: Hey,Since the release of Windows 11, I've been trying to run some automation code on this OS, but I'm inconsistently getting this error when trying to run some different CMD commands using subprocess.Popen in Python3 - [WinError 6] The handle is invalidI scouted all around...
  5. Invalid Handle Error in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Invalid Handle Error in Windows 11: Hey,Since the release of Windows 11, I've been trying to run some automation code on this OS, but I'm inconsistently getting this error when trying to run some different CMD commands using subprocess.Popen in Python3 - [WinError 6] The handle is invalidI scouted all around...
  6. Invalid Handle Error in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Invalid Handle Error in Windows 11: Hey,Since the release of Windows 11, I've been trying to run some automation code on this OS, but I'm inconsistently getting this error when trying to run some different CMD commands -[WinError 6] The handle is invalidI scouted all around the internet but only found solutions...
  7. Invalid Handle Error in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Invalid Handle Error in Windows 11: Hey,Since the release of Windows 11, I've been trying to run some automation code on this OS, but I'm inconsistently getting this error when trying to run some different CMD commands -[WinError 6] The handle is invalidI scouted all around the internet but only found solutions...
  8. Handle is invalid

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Handle is invalid: Whenbibtry to log into my computer I get an error message that the Handle is Invalid. Even when i attempt to start in safe mode it still try's to have me log in and gives me that error message submitted by /u/Ritagra [link] [comments]...
  9. "Invalid Handle" error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "Invalid Handle" error: I have been having issues with my tower for a while now. I am getting a BSOD without an alpha-numerical error code, just says that a critical error has occured. I was going into safe mode to back up files, games, etc, and when I tried to log in, I got the invalid handle...
  10. The handle is invalid

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    The handle is invalid: hey guys. I have never set a password for my Computer. And now it asks for a password. I Try once and it says The handle is invalid. I have windows 10 if that's relevant to the problem. I have tried Holding 'SHIFT and clicking restart' but it still doesn't work. Please...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 handle is invalid

2. handle is invalid windows 10

3. the handle is invalid windows 10

4. handle invalid windows login,
  5. windows 10 the handle is invalid,
  6. windows 10 the handle is invalid login