Windows 10: FIX THE MUSIC EXPERIENCE ON WINDOWS 11

Discus and support FIX THE MUSIC EXPERIENCE ON WINDOWS 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; As a user of Windows Music Player for about 15 years, I'm highly disappointed with how music and windows media player has been treated in Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ObiohaOgbonna, Jan 17, 2022.

1. FIX THE MUSIC EXPERIENCE ON WINDOWS 11

As a user of Windows Music Player for about 15 years, I'm highly disappointed with how music and windows media player has been treated in Windows 11.The metadata tagging that has been seamless for years has been screwed up especially with "Ratings" which is essential to how people arrange and organize their playlists.Windows Media player can't even read some tags correctly and the application is filled with so many bugs for so many users.Music is currently being treated as an afterthought and with this, Microsoft is pushing their remaining local listening customers to streaming platforms due t

:)

ObiohaOgbonna, Jan 17, 2022
Thema:

FIX THE MUSIC EXPERIENCE ON WINDOWS 11

1. FIX THE MUSIC EXPERIENCE ON WINDOWS 11 - Similar Threads - FIX MUSIC EXPERIENCE

2. Overall Windows 11 experience is bad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Overall Windows 11 experience is bad: Control panel used to be so easy to operate. Now the UI is so hard to navigate. Anyway we could bring back the old windows UI in windows 11? like when you want to get to the printer...it's all graphical...not just text....
  3. Overall Windows 11 experience is bad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Overall Windows 11 experience is bad: Control panel used to be so easy to operate. Now the UI is so hard to navigate. Anyway we could bring back the old windows UI in windows 11? like when you want to get to the printer...it's all graphical...not just text....
  4. The Windows 11 Experience!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Windows 11 Experience!: What is behind Microsoft's motivation for pushing such a downgrade of a ops system on its customers? Us old timers that remember Windows 3.1 on through to Windows 10 knew that with each and every upgrade of the ops system, things like being able to relocate the taskbar,...
  5. The Windows 11 Experience!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The Windows 11 Experience!: What is behind Microsoft's motivation for pushing such a downgrade of a ops system on its customers? Us old timers that remember Windows 3.1 on through to Windows 10 knew that with each and every upgrade of the ops system, things like being able to relocate the taskbar,...
  6. FIX THE MUSIC EXPERIENCE ON WINDOWS 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FIX THE MUSIC EXPERIENCE ON WINDOWS 11: As a user of Windows Music Player for about 15 years, I'm highly disappointed with how music and windows media player has been treated in Windows 11.The metadata tagging that has been seamless for years has been screwed up especially with "Ratings" which is essential to how...
  7. No sound from Groove Music on Windows 11/10 [Fixed]

in Windows 10 News
    No sound from Groove Music on Windows 11/10 [Fixed]: [ATTACH]Groove Music is an audio player developed by Microsoft Corporation for the devices that run on Windows operating system. No Sound from Groove Music is one of the most common problems that users experience on their Windows PCs. In this post, we will show you some...
  8. Shared Experiences Issue - Fix Now

in Windows 10 Customization
    Shared Experiences Issue - Fix Now: So I just worked with you guys to fix an office and teams compatibility problem now I am getting a message that says there is an issue with my shared experiences that needs to be fixed. I click it it brings me here. [ATTACH] I click the fix now and then this......
  9. groove music fixes

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    groove music fixes: it is there any way that I can get groove music to recognize my personal music library without subscribing to it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/groove-music-fixes/c99f1a3b-3b91-43ef-b9e0-adf3642cd4e8"
  10. Adding Music to the unified Store experience in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Adding Music to the unified Store experience in Windows 10: Back in April we talked about how we’re delivering a unified Store experience in Windows 10. We also turned on the Movies & TV page in the Windows Store Beta. Starting today (rolling out over the course of the next 24 hours), we’re turning on the Music page in the Store Beta....