Windows 10: Fix The properties for this item are not available error on Windows 10

Discus and support Fix The properties for this item are not available error on Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]If you’re encountering the error message The properties for this item are not available […] This article Fix The properties for this item are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Oct 1, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

Fix The properties for this item are not available error on Windows 10

WinClub, Oct 1, 2020

2. File Explorer ThisPC "The properties for this item are not available"

Windows 10 machine.

In File Explorer, when I right-click "ThisPC" and select "Properties", I'm now getting ther error message "The properties for this item are not available".

I am aware of no recent changes that would cause this.

I have done everything suggested in the following articles, and I still have this problem:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...vailable/739934ef-9041-44c8-89e7-6ed80efafbd5

FIX: The Properties for This Item Are Not Available - Appuals.com

(This one didn't work, because the key I searched for described in the article does not exist.)

Any other suggestions?

DavePetterson1, Oct 1, 2020
  3. BruceW42 Win User
    The Properties for This Item Are Not Available

When I right click items in the 'devices and drives' section of my computer I get the error, "The properties for this item are not available". I am still able to get properties on the folders, it seems to be just the devices and drives. I have checked
    health, completed updates, optimized drives, and re-started computer. Any fixes for this? Thanks.

BruceW42, Oct 1, 2020
  4. Fix The properties for this item are not available error on Windows 10

The properties for this item are not available

When i click on properties of the drives in this pc i get this message:

Fix The properties for this item are not available error on Windows 10 35d93691-07a5-4986-bbf5-73e194ec9d0b.png

siamaksadjedi, Oct 1, 2020
Thema:

Fix The properties for this item are not available error on Windows 10

1. Fix The properties for this item are not available error on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Fix properties item

2. Solving "The Properties for This Item Are Not Available”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solving "The Properties for This Item Are Not Available”: Right click and alt-enter on drives gives this error. But folders and files did respond to right click, and alt-enter.What is the underlying fault and how do I solve it?...
  3. Solving "The Properties for This Item Are Not Available”

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Solving "The Properties for This Item Are Not Available”: Right click and alt-enter on drives gives this error. But folders and files did respond to right click, and alt-enter.What is the underlying fault and how do I solve it?...
  4. Solving "The Properties for This Item Are Not Available”

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Properties for This Item Are Not Available Error in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Properties for This Item Are Not Available Error in Windows 10: Hi,Getting the Properties for This Item Are Not Available Error in Windows 10 after every restart.Tried adding all sorts of registry keys to the registry, running DISM and SFC scans, couldnt find any corruptions checked the CBS logs nothing works.Any suggestions?Thanks,...
  6. Properties for This Item Are Not Available Error in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Properties for This Item Are Not Available Error in Windows 10: Hi,Getting the Properties for This Item Are Not Available Error in Windows 10 after every restart.Tried adding all sorts of registry keys to the registry, running DISM and SFC scans, couldnt find any corruptions checked the CBS logs nothing works.Any suggestions?Thanks,...
  7. Properties for This Item Are Not Available Error in Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. File Explorer ThisPC "The properties for this item are not available"

in Windows 10 Customization
    File Explorer ThisPC "The properties for this item are not available": Windows 10 machine. In File Explorer, when I right-click "ThisPC" and select "Properties", I'm now getting ther error message "The properties for this item are not available". I am aware of no recent changes that would cause this. I have done everything suggested in the...
  9. The Properties for This Item Are Not Available

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The Properties for This Item Are Not Available: When I right click items in the 'devices and drives' section of my computer I get the error, "The properties for this item are not available". I am still able to get properties on the folders, it seems to be just the devices and drives. I have checked health, completed...
  10. error message "the properties for this item are not available"

in Windows 10 Support
    error message "the properties for this item are not available": Hello, This error pops up after a right click of a folder, drive or subfolder for properties and after shut down of the explorer. This only happens with folders, drive or in the left side of the explorer. No error and display of properties of folder, drive or subfolders...