Windows 10: Fix the SearchApp.exe or Search UI.exe : Windows 10 Pro

Discus and support Fix the SearchApp.exe or Search UI.exe : Windows 10 Pro in Cortana to solve the problem; Acer Nitro 5 : AN515-51Core i5-7300HQ 2.5Ghz12GBEdition: Win10ProVersion : 21H1Build : 19043.1320Problem: Start after latest update 21H1.The Primary... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by XTXKT, Nov 3, 2021.

1. XTXKT Win User

Fix the SearchApp.exe or Search UI.exe : Windows 10 Pro

Acer Nitro 5 : AN515-51Core i5-7300HQ 2.5Ghz12GBEdition: Win10ProVersion : 21H1Build : 19043.1320Problem: Start after latest update 21H1.The Primary Search Bar on Start button /Cortana does not register any key pressesPersists on Windows Explorer and Settings App.On investigation i found the SearchApp on task manager's Process indicates that it is suspended. as shown below.Following the SearchApp process into the details page shows that its Suspended and disabled as well as other search apps like SearchFilterHost.exe, SearchIndexer.exe and SearchProtocolHost.exe as running but not allowed or d

:)

XTXKT, Nov 3, 2021
Thema:

Fix the SearchApp.exe or Search UI.exe : Windows 10 Pro

1. Fix the SearchApp.exe or Search UI.exe : Windows 10 Pro - Similar Threads - Fix SearchApp exe

2. How to fix .exe Games that are not responding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix .exe Games that are not responding: Hi so when I open a game that uses .exe for its application it opens then loads for a sec or two the a message pops up saying the name.exe is not responding how do I fix this...
  3. How to fix .exe Games that are not responding

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix .exe Games that are not responding: Hi so when I open a game that uses .exe for its application it opens then loads for a sec or two the a message pops up saying the name.exe is not responding how do I fix this...
  4. Portable Software Exe Search

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Portable Software Exe Search: ASK i have portable software in my external HDD how do i select the said software's exe file/launcher and make it searchable in windows key/button? thanks submitted by /u/frickun [link] [comments]...
  5. WinHlp32.exe for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WinHlp32.exe for Windows 10: Hey, I've been trying to find WinHlp32 for Windows 10 but the only download links have been outside of Microsoft websites. Is there any way to install WinHlp32 for Windows 10 without downloading community made programs?...
  6. .exe

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    .exe: So i was not able to run Amd.exe . To do so i went to regedit and under Hkey class root .exe i changed the value .exe to “%1” %* but the mistake i made was i did not gave a space after “%1”. So after i restarted my pc i am anot able to open any .exe files i tried...
  7. Windows 10 cannot find rundll32.exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 cannot find rundll32.exe: This problem started when my system did a OS update. I run a windows 10 and since the update of the software, the volume of my system has gone down really low. When I click to open the sounds from the speaker, it gives me the message "windows cannot find the...
  8. Windows 10 Rundll32.exe van.dll,RunVAN not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Rundll32.exe van.dll,RunVAN not working: Hi everyone, I'm trying to display the network pane (the one that appears when you click on the systray network icon ) I saw on sevreal forums references to Rundll32.exe van.dll,RunVAN . This works great on Windows 8/8.1, but returns nothing on Windows 10 (no errors, no...
  9. Program files (.exe) not found by Windows Search

in Windows 10 Support
    Program files (.exe) not found by Windows Search: Program files (.exe) which are not installed (and so don't have a shortcut) are not being found by Windows search. Shortcuts, help files, folders etc with the same name all show up. [img] Indexing is complete and .exe is defined (as default) in indexing options to...
  10. Rundll32.exe Problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Rundll32.exe Problem: Hi Everybody as the title shows i want to completely block Windows Host Processes (Rundll32.exe) from being executed and i am very consistent to do so *sarc because its swallowing my cpu all the time *Mad and im sure that its not a virus it just a droll and useless windows...