Windows 10: Fix This Video is restricted, Please check the Google workshop administrator error on YouTube

Discus and support Fix This Video is restricted, Please check the Google workshop administrator error on YouTube in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Restrictions mode, even though, was made for the betterment of most is now perceived as a nag for some very valid reasons. They were made to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Aug 3, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

Fix This Video is restricted, Please check the Google workshop administrator error on YouTube

Fix This Video is restricted, Please check the Google workshop administrator error on YouTube youtube-restrictions.jpg
    Restrictions mode, even though, was made for the betterment of most is now perceived as a nag for some very valid reasons. They were made to stop users from watching disturbing and inappropriate content. But now they stop us from watching regular content and sometimes even stopping us from commenting on some of the appropriate […]

This article Fix This Video is restricted, Please check the Google workshop administrator error on YouTube first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Aug 3, 2021

2. Some videos on YouTube not working in Google Chrome

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things:

• Have you tried accessing YouTube in different browsers?
    • Do you get any error message?
    • Do you have issues with all the video files?
    Method 1: I would suggest you to launch Google Chrome by right clicking the program icon and select ‘Run as Administrator’ and check for the issue.

If you are unable to launch the program, you may try to open the program from the exact location.

• Open C drive.
    • Select ‘Program files’.
    • Open ‘Google’ folder and select ‘Chrome’.
    • And find the application icon and see if you are able to launch the program.
    Method 2: If the issue still persists, it would be a good idea to uninstall and reinstall Google Chrome and check with the issue.

I would also suggest you to post the query in Google support forums for more information.

Google Help

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Aug 3, 2021
  3. Unable to turn off “Restricted Mode is enabled by your network administrator” in YouTube, but I AM the administrator. Help!

Well, I removed Avast Antivirus and I just checked for Web Filtering on Malwarebytes, there is no web filtering on the system, so I don't know what it is, and I don't have WebDiscover Browser. There are no options to turn off restricted mode because my
    administrator got rid of the on and off buttons to turn on restricted mode and to turn off restricted mode. It is stuck permanently on restricted mode, so it didn't have nothing to do with me disabling Google Device Apps Policy and re-enabling it. I could
    use Youtube just fine with no restrictions, until November of 2018 where I went to Youtube and then ever since then, I cannot use Youtube at all. My Youtube was still working even with Avast Antivirus on it which had no web filtering on it by the way. Can
    you send me instructions with a link attached to it, so I can fix this problem?

HESTER TASIA N, Aug 3, 2021
  4. Fix This Video is restricted, Please check the Google workshop administrator error on YouTube

System administrator and You Tube restricted mode

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Are you using a local account or Microsoft account?
    2. How many user accounts are there on the computer?
    3. Do you have another administrator account on your computer?

I suggest you to refer the following link to Turn Restricted Mode on or off - Computer - YouTube Help for YouTube.

If you are having another administrator account on your PC, you can login to the administrator account and provide administrator access to the user account. Follow the steps mentioned below.

Steps:-

1. Tap on Windows + R on the keyboard.
    2. Type netplwiz in the run box.
    3. Under the Users tab, click on the
      user account and click on properties.
    4. Under Group Membership, select Administrator from the list.
    5. Click on Apply and OK.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Aug 3, 2021
Thema:

Fix This Video is restricted, Please check the Google workshop administrator error on YouTube

1. Fix This Video is restricted, Please check the Google workshop administrator error on YouTube - Similar Threads - Fix Video restricted

2. Fix Error Upload Video YouTube AboFlah Fix Error Create Video YouTube Shorts AboFlah

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fix Error Upload Video YouTube AboFlah Fix Error Create Video YouTube Shorts AboFlah: 6hkgjrces6ujkhfesuykifg3wfhjgyjfewuk6gjewfutjfegjyerjrfgy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fix-error-upload-video-youtube-aboflah-fix-error/579fb9fb-f1be-4d46-ab22-3e54ddcc9139
  3. Fix Error Upload Video YouTube AboFlah Fix Error Create Video YouTube Shorts AboFlah

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fix Error Upload Video YouTube AboFlah Fix Error Create Video YouTube Shorts AboFlah: 6hkgjrces6ujkhfesuykifg3wfhjgyjfewuk6gjewfutjfegjyerjrfgy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fix-error-upload-video-youtube-aboflah-fix-error/579fb9fb-f1be-4d46-ab22-3e54ddcc9139
  4. Disabling YouTube Video Pausing in Google Chrome?

Disabling YouTube Video Pausing in Google Chrome?: YouTube Video Pauses in Google Chrome and I need it disabled. I installed an App from Google store and it doesn’t work although it does come with a warning saying “not tested” and may not work. From what I can tell because I’m a sleep it is that it pauses after 2 to 3 hours...
  5. Restrict YouTube

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restrict YouTube: Hi, Is there any way to restrict the client pc/ users to using youtube not more than 3 hours/day https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restrict-youtube/4e07110f-2e0c-4b8c-89e2-ff0c570d6049
  6. Restrict YouTube

Restrict YouTube: Hi, Is there any way to restrict the client pc/ users to using youtube not more than 3 hours/day https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restrict-youtube/4e07110f-2e0c-4b8c-89e2-ff0c570d6049
  7. How to fix 'you're offline. Please check your network connection' errors on youtube in...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to fix 'you're offline. Please check your network connection' errors on youtube in...: I can go to the Youtube website but can only watch the displayed videos there. Whenever I try to search up something on Youtube, it shows 'You're offline. Please check your network connection'. I have tried on firefox and microsoft edge but it still shows on both. The Youtube...
  8. Google launches Grow with Google OnAir for free virtual workshops

in Windows 10 News
    Google launches Grow with Google OnAir for free virtual workshops: Since Grow with Google launched in 2017, we’ve traveled across all states, from Alaska to Florida, to help Americans get the digital skills they need to succeed. Along the way, we’ve partnered with local libraries, schools and nonprofits to offer free...
  9. When I allow one youtube video in content restrictions, it then allows all youtube videos...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    When I allow one youtube video in content restrictions, it then allows all youtube videos...: I am trying to allow my child to watch a youtube video that he needs to watch for his online school classes. I put only that one video into allowed online content but the problem is that after he watches the video, all of the suggested videos are then enabled even though...
  10. Family settings activates "Restricted Mode" for youtube videos

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family settings activates "Restricted Mode" for youtube videos: When I use the family settings with my three children's computers, suddenly none of them are able to watch the youtube videos they used to be able to with Windows 8. It says "The Video is unavailable with Restricted Mode enabled. To view this video, you will need to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. youtube restricted contact workshop