Windows 10: Fix to CURSOR temporary FREEZES & JITTER: Windows 11, MS365.

Discus and support Fix to CURSOR temporary FREEZES & JITTER: Windows 11, MS365. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My Fix to CURSOR temporary FREEZES & JITTER: Windows 11, MS365. I have a new 5-months HP Pavilion Desktop with a HP Bluetooth Mouse. All worked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SEO49, May 28, 2023.

1. SEO49 Win User

Fix to CURSOR temporary FREEZES & JITTER: Windows 11, MS365.

My Fix to CURSOR temporary FREEZES & JITTER: Windows 11, MS365. I have a new 5-months HP Pavilion Desktop with a HP Bluetooth Mouse. All worked well for a couple of months; Cursor stability and movement was good as one would expect. Then the periodic Freezes & Jitter started and progressively got worse to the point of Unacceptable..!! Was it from Windows 11 Updates or a Bad Mouse…I don’t know. I tried every/all online recommendations to cure the problem; literally ALL. After a lot of frustration from time spent to find

:)

SEO49, May 28, 2023
  2. Borg 386 Win User

Windows 10 Anniversary Update freezing: Microsoft offers temporary fix

Windows 10 Anniversary Update freezing: Microsoft offers temporary fix | ZDNet

UPDATE: New MS Tool to repair problems with Anniversary Update available - Windows 10 Forums

Borg 386, May 28, 2023
  3. crewman Win User
    Temporary fix

Thanks for the suggestion. That worked. I also found on Settings->Devices-> Mouse & touchpad-> Advanced mouse options-> Pointers, I could set Enable pointer shadow rather than using the trails. That makes the normal mouse pointer and the resize arrow pointers work right, although the text cursor pointer still seems elongated. I'll probably use this though because it gets rid of the cursor trails.

crewman, May 28, 2023
  4. Fix to CURSOR temporary FREEZES & JITTER: Windows 11, MS365.

Windows ink jitter problem w/ temporary almost fix

Hi,

I've got a 2018 hp spectre x360 15" (kaby lake-g version w/ vega gpu). More than up to date since I'm on the windows insider program for app and driver updates. The pen I'm using is the HP Tilt pen, though I had the same issue with the original HP pen that
    came with the pc.

I've had regularly occurring jitter since I've purchased this machine. I've done an extensive amount of trouble shooting with it. Multiple careful full recalibrations of both the pen and touch system. I've unpaired, rebooted, toggled every setting available
    to me. I've tried drawing without touching the screen, I've tried it in tablet mode and I've tried it with the touchpad disabled. The problem 'seems' slightly better since going to the windows insider update but it could honestly be a placebo.

With the troubleshooting explanation out of the way let me fully describe the problem;

About half the time when I use the pen it works fine, it will work fine for a period of time and suddenly will start jittering all over the place. I've been able to kind of work around the problem by keeping pen smoothing in photoshop up at about 50% but
    that only sort of helps, if it gets really jittery it still goes crazy town. The problem seems most apparent when I'm applying a slight amount of pressure, it looks like the pressure makes it shoot a centimeter down the screen repeatedly for some reason.

Now for my temporary almost fix:

When I push in the eraser on the pen and open the windows ink workspace and then just close it and resume drawing the pen seems to work fine for a while.\

With all of that said does anybody have any suggestions of anything I haven't tried as a fix?

PS: Since I'm also a programmer I would seriously like to suggest that the devs add a check into the pen api to detect if the pen tip is shooting across the screen faster than humanly possible and prevent it. Probably a bit of a hacky patch for the problem
    but would provide immediate relief to the many people I've seen across the web suffering from this problem.

Thanks for all your time and good day.

MrBrocksEgo, May 28, 2023
Thema:

Fix to CURSOR temporary FREEZES & JITTER: Windows 11, MS365.

1. Fix to CURSOR temporary FREEZES & JITTER: Windows 11, MS365. - Similar Threads - Fix CURSOR temporary

2. Cursor freezing issue on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor freezing issue on Windows 11: I am writing to report a problem with my laptop. The cursor freezes randomly, and I can only use the keyboard to navigate. The only way to unfreeze the cursor is to restart the laptop, which is very inconvenient and time-consuming. I have tried updating and reinstalling the...
  3. Cursor freezing issue on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cursor freezing issue on Windows 11: I am writing to report a problem with my laptop. The cursor freezes randomly, and I can only use the keyboard to navigate. The only way to unfreeze the cursor is to restart the laptop, which is very inconvenient and time-consuming. I have tried updating and reinstalling the...
  4. Fix to CURSOR temporary FREEZES & JITTER: Windows 11, MS365.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fix to CURSOR temporary FREEZES & JITTER: Windows 11, MS365.: My Fix to CURSOR temporary FREEZES & JITTER: Windows 11, MS365. I have a new 5-months HP Pavilion Desktop with a HP Bluetooth Mouse. All worked well for a couple of months; Cursor stability and movement was good as one would expect. Then the periodic Freezes & Jitter...
  5. cursor pointer freezes how to fix ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cursor pointer freezes how to fix ?: cursor pointer keeps freezing how to fix problem ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cursor-pointer-freezes-how-to-fix/15f3e1e8-609e-4df1-b899-1b15d425d13d
  6. cursor pointer freezes how to fix ?

cursor pointer freezes how to fix ?: cursor pointer keeps freezing how to fix problem ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cursor-pointer-freezes-how-to-fix/15f3e1e8-609e-4df1-b899-1b15d425d13d
  7. cursor pointer freezes how to fix ?

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Screen jittering windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen jittering windows 11: ever since i downloaded windows 11 my screen started jittering, it happens sometimes but when it comes how do i get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-jittering-windows-11/3894ec4d-7c2a-40fe-96ab-47fa606469db
  9. Screen jittering windows 11

Screen jittering windows 11: ever since i downloaded windows 11 my screen started jittering, it happens sometimes but when it comes how do i get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-jittering-windows-11/3894ec4d-7c2a-40fe-96ab-47fa606469db
  10. Mouse cursor jittering

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse cursor jittering: My mouse cursor jitters up and down constantly, sometimes it jitters more erratically. It does this in-game too which is annoying. I pretty sure it's not because of my mouse (Rii RM200) because it still does it when I turn it off, unplug it and uninstalled the driver. Anyone...