Windows 10: Fix To install your app or game, remove a device from your account error message

Discus and support Fix To install your app or game, remove a device from your account error message in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]While downloading an app from the Microsoft Store on Windows 11 or Windows 10, if you get an error message saying To install your app or game,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Feb 3, 2022.

1. WinClub New Member

Fix To install your app or game, remove a device from your account error message

WinClub, Feb 3, 2022
  2. ARC1020 Win User

Device Limit Reached For Installing Apps & Games

Anyone else received this email from 'Microsoft Devices Team' <maccount[@]microsoft.com>? I haven't followed any of the links and logged in, however the links look legit, it doesn't appear to be a phishing email.

I seem to remember someone saying recently that apps from the Windows Store can only be downloaded and installed on up to 10 devices per Microsoft Account with Windows Ten (it was 81 devices per a Microsoft Account for Windows Eight). But I'm nowhere near that? Sent in error?

Fix To install your app or game, remove a device from your account error message [​IMG]

ARC1020, Feb 3, 2022
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Feb 3, 2022
  4. Fix To install your app or game, remove a device from your account error message

Cannot remove Mail app account

Hi,

For us to provide the appropriate troubleshooting step to resolve the issue, we'd like to ask for additional details. Please answer the following:

• Have you made any recent changes or installed updates before this issue occurred?
    • Are you also getting an error message when trying to remove the email account?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    For initial troubleshooting, we suggest running the Windows App Troubleshooter.

We look forward to your response.

Jennifer Cha, Feb 3, 2022
Thema:

Fix To install your app or game, remove a device from your account error message

1. Fix To install your app or game, remove a device from your account error message - Similar Threads - Fix install app

2. Fix This app will not work on your device Amazon AppStore error

in Windows 10 News
    Fix This app will not work on your device Amazon AppStore error: [ATTACH]For quite a while we have heard of some Windows 11 users having problems with installing the Amazon Appstore to their system. Apparently, they get an error that states, “This app will not work on your device.” From what we have gathered, this error message tends to...
  3. Seeing "Your device is missing important security and quality fixes." error message.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Seeing "Your device is missing important security and quality fixes." error message.: I am seeing the error message 'Seeing "Your device is missing important security and quality fixes." error message." How do I correct this error?...
  4. We can't sign into your account - remove this message

in Windows 10 Customization
    We can't sign into your account - remove this message: Hello, I made a mandatory profile for a couple of company PCs which need to be wiped after each logout/logon. The mandatory profile works perfectly for this, but I would like to remove this message, because it's a bit hassle for the users. [ATTACH] Thanks in advance....
  5. Update your device to install this game

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Update your device to install this game: So, I got this message on the Microsoft Store when I tried installing Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. It says that I have to update my device to be able to install it, so I went off to the settings and updated my device with all of my drivers and stuff. And I still have the...
  6. Fix your account message

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Fix your account message: Several times a day I get a Need to Fix your account message that requires my user name and password which when I provide it I am told the problem is fixed. And then it happens again. I must use my passwords for all apps even if I checked the "save password" box. What can...
  7. Error Message: Your account has a problem

Error Message: Your account has a problem: My wife logged in on my computer and now it "thinks" that she is the administrator. Every time I use my computer, I get the error message telling me that my account has a problem. When I click on the message, I am required to log in, but I can only do this with my wife's...
  8. Export Messages from Your Phone App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Export Messages from Your Phone App: I recently factory reset my android device, and didn't know that Google didn't back up your SMS messages. I had the Your Phone app connected to my phone, so it has a copy of all my messages. I was wondering if someone knew what file in the WindowsApps folder I need to get to...
  9. You need to fix your Microsoft account message

You need to fix your Microsoft account message: is this real or scam? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/you-need-to-fix-your-microsoft-account-message/fc125fc4-8019-4265-baff-20ef57a0cb85"
  10. Game is currently not available on your account message on several games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game is currently not available on your account message on several games: Apparently this was a problem back in July 2017, and it is back now. Getting an error saying 'game is currently not available on your account'. I uninstalled one game, tried to reinstall, but get the same error....