Windows 10: Fix to this and how can I delete this file?

Discus and support Fix to this and how can I delete this file? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/arektesco [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k404r0/fix_to_this_and_how_can_i_delete_this_file/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/arektesco, Nov 30, 2020.

1. Fix to this and how can I delete this file?

/u/arektesco, Nov 30, 2020
  2. Alden Rey Win User

deleting hard drive files

Hi,

May we know what type of file are you trying to delete? Would it be Office documents, media files, or picture files? If you're trying to delete files for free some space on your device. We suggest to perform a Disc Cleanup. Kindly follow the steps below to
    perform the task:

• Type in Cortana Disc Cleanup
    • Choose the files to delete
    • Click on "Clean up system files"
    • Click on Ok

For any concerns, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Regards.

Alden Rey, Nov 30, 2020
  3. Cant Delete Files From Desktop

Well, ran into a weird bug with vista, for some reason i cant delete files from desktop, this normaly happens to .exe files, the ONLY fix seems to be to KILL explorer.exe, and delete the file, then restat explorer, anybody got any idea why this happens?

Rebo&Zooty, Nov 30, 2020
  4. MohanC Win User

Fix to this and how can I delete this file?

windows 10 deleted my desktop files

Step 1 - I upgraded to Win 10 and lost all my files on Desktop.

Step 2 - Found the files in Network - USers- Desktop

copied all files again to desktop.

Step 3- Restarted my machine again and lost desktop files again.

Step 4 - As suggested did the following as listed below but dont find my files.

• Press “Windows + E”, open This PC/Computer
    • Open Local Disc C, open Windows.old
    • Click on Users, select your User name
    • Go to desktop folder
    Cant find my files. Why is Win 10 deleted files again and again from Desktop ?.

MohanC, Nov 30, 2020
Thema:

Fix to this and how can I delete this file?

1. Fix to this and how can I delete this file? - Similar Threads - Fix delete file

2. How can I delete the WindowsApps file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I delete the WindowsApps file?: I bought a new computer with one SSD. About my old computer, it had 1 SSD originallythe system drive, but I add another one as the apps drive. Now, I move the old apps drive SSD from my old computer to the new computer. I found in the old apps drive SSD it has a file called...
  3. How can I fix/ delete broken files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I fix/ delete broken files: I was doing some things on my computer which required me to rename a folder that had a lot of programs on it. After I renamed the file, for some reason I had the old file and the new renamed one on my computer. After looking at both folders I confirmed that all my original...
  4. How can I fix/ delete broken files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix/ delete broken files: I was doing some things on my computer which required me to rename a folder that had a lot of programs on it. After I renamed the file, for some reason I had the old file and the new renamed one on my computer. After looking at both folders I confirmed that all my original...
  5. How can I fix/ delete broken files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. How can I delete the klupd_klif_arkmon.sys file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I delete the klupd_klif_arkmon.sys file?: That file caused an unexpected crash on my pc and after verifying the dmp file, I got to know that this file was causing this issue but when I tried it delete it I couldn't. Is there any way to delete it?...
  7. How can I delete the klupd_klif_arkmon.sys file?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I delete the klupd_klif_arkmon.sys file?: That file caused an unexpected crash on my pc and after verifying the dmp file, I got to know that this file was causing this issue but when I tried it delete it I couldn't. Is there any way to delete it?...
  8. how can I recover deleted files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can I recover deleted files: I have accidentally deleted my video's content. It isn't in the recycle bin. Is there a way I can recover all content. I only did this about 20 mins ago https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-recover-deleted-files/162b42e2-b786-40b1-84a6-988013f5d8c6
  9. how can I restore a deleted file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how can I restore a deleted file: I accidentally deleted a file and want to know how to restore said file. Left laptop open on bed and my kitten played with the buttons! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-restore-a-deleted-file/5644a4bf-dac2-4ad3-aaf4-deef3e0eb9b2
  10. How can i delete hidden files?

in Windows 10 Support
    How can i delete hidden files?: Good afternoon, I've just resetted my pc but in my hard disk it says that i've 343 Gb free of 449 Gb but i've not still installed anything..What can i do? Thank you. 89052