Windows 10: Fix Unknown USB Device, the Device Failed Enumeration error on Windows 11/10

Discus and support Fix Unknown USB Device, the Device Failed Enumeration error on Windows 11/10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]This post lists the possible solutions to fix the Unknown USB Device, the Device Failed Enumeration error on Windows 11/10. When you connect... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jul 31, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

Fix Unknown USB Device, the Device Failed Enumeration error on Windows 11/10

Fix Unknown USB Device, the Device Failed Enumeration error on Windows 11/10 Device-Failed-Enumeration-error.jpg
    This post lists the possible solutions to fix the Unknown USB Device, the Device Failed Enumeration error on Windows 11/10. When you connect your USB device to the Windows computer, it first installs the required driver and then displays the USB device in Windows Explorer so that you can access it. Drivers help Windows communicate […]

This article Fix Unknown USB Device, the Device Failed Enumeration error on Windows 11/10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Jul 31, 2021

2. unknown usb device (device descriptor request failed) windows 10

Yup check all the info I just gave
    https://www.techpowerup.com/forums/...equest-failed-windows-10.242937/#post-3822966

By the way @HUSKIE what Error Code and Code Number are you getting?

eidairaman1, Jul 31, 2021
  3. EdTittel Win User
    a request for device descriptor request failed

Maybe it's time to step back from the current efforts, and start over. I suggest you read over this excellent tutorial and try all of its steps: [Solved] Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) for Windows 10 - Driver Easy. The one that may provide you with some easy relief is the one where you uninstall the device whose descriptor is failing, reboot, and see what happens when device enumeration recurs during boot-up. If you're lucky, it will fix itself.
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Jul 31, 2021
  4. Ram0701 Win User

Unknown USB Device (Device Failed Enumeration)

Since upgrade to Windows 10, I am getting the above error in device manager: Unknown USB Device (Device Failed Enumeration). This is related to the USB3 controller (Renesas) which is integrated on Intel Motherboard DH67BL. Despite trying the available
    driver from Intel for Renesas USB3, this error continues and the Intel SMBus controller is not appering on the device manager and instead perhaps this unkwown device is appearing. I have tried updating the chipset utility. This hardware was and is working
    perfectly on the Windows 8.1 installation (using dual boot). So, I don't see a firmware issue.

Ram0701, Jul 31, 2021
Thema:

1. Fix Unknown USB Device, the Device Failed Enumeration error on Windows 11/10 - Similar Threads - Fix Unknown USB

2. error "Unknown USB Device Device Descriptor Request Failed"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    error "Unknown USB Device Device Descriptor Request Failed": I have tried every fix I could find for this error code such as:- Updating the driver with the error- Updating my Generic USB Drivers- Uninstalling and re-installing both of those- Restarting my computer of course- Troubleshooting the broken driver via Hardware and Devices,...
  3. error "Unknown USB Device Device Descriptor Request Failed"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error "Unknown USB Device Device Descriptor Request Failed": I have tried every fix I could find for this error code such as:- Updating the driver with the error- Updating my Generic USB Drivers- Uninstalling and re-installing both of those- Restarting my computer of course- Troubleshooting the broken driver via Hardware and Devices,...
  4. error "Unknown USB Device Device Descriptor Request Failed"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Fix Unknown USB Device, Port Reset Failed error on Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Unknown USB Device, Port Reset Failed error on Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]This post lists the possible solutions to fix the Unknown USB Device, Port Reset Failed error on Windows 11/10. When this error occurs, Windows does not recognize the USB device. You can view this error message in the Device Manager under the Universal Serial Bus...
  6. unknown USB Device Device Descriptor fail

unknown USB Device Device Descriptor fail: hello i am having an issue with my pc not recognizing keyboards i have tried different usb ports and different keyboards even tried reinstalling the keyboard drivers via device manager i have tried lots of different troubleshooting techniques and my pc doesn't recognize an...
  7. Windows 10: Unknown USB Device Device Descriptor Request Failed

Windows 10: Unknown USB Device Device Descriptor Request Failed: Sometimes, you may get an Unknown USB Device Device Descriptor Request Failed but do not worry. We have some solutions that could help. Solution #1: You might have not plugged in a USB and somehow you got that. 1. Shut down your computer and unplug or switch the power of the...
  8. Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Failed) - Device Manager

Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Failed) - Device Manager: Is there a possible solution resolving this issue in Device Manager? It started where I left a USB device - mouse - connected while restarting my laptop by accident. The laptop then start making these sounds - notifying the user whether a USB device is connected or not -...
  9. 3.0 USB OTG Device Enumeration fails in windows 10

3.0 USB OTG Device Enumeration fails in windows 10: Hello folks, I have been working on a "up squared" board running ubuntu 16.04 LTS with kernel version 4.15 The board has an OTG 3.0 USB, which I want to use in device mode using the g_mass_storage driver. The problem I face is the up squared board is successfully detected...
  10. Fix Unknown USB Device error message on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Unknown USB Device error message on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]We all use a number of USB Devices every day. From plugging in our phones for charging to using our Pen Drives, we are making the use of USB Drives. But sometimes, a Windows computer throws an error of Unknown USB [...] This post Fix Unknown USB Device error...