Windows 10: fix viruses please

Discus and support fix viruses please in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Split from this thread. my computer is Microsoft edge fix viruses please resetting my computer... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by toko2008, May 2, 2019.

1. toko2008 Win User

fix viruses please

Split from this thread.​

my computer is Microsoft edge fix viruses please resetting my computer

:)

toko2008, May 2, 2019
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, May 2, 2019
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, May 2, 2019
  4. fix viruses please

Question on viruses and documents

Once the virus is removed just use a reputable antivirus program like AVG. I suggest AVG because it does check usb devices for viruses automatically once you stick the usb drive into the usb port.

EastCoasthandle, May 2, 2019
Thema:

fix viruses please

1. fix viruses please - Similar Threads - fix viruses please

2. PLEASE Fix OneNote update issue !!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PLEASE Fix OneNote update issue !!!: It's been several months already that OneNote app for Windows 10 is not working anymore because of an update error of the app who never gets to 100%. I'm not the only one who have this issue. There is currently NO SOLUTION to that, and Microsoft doesn't seems to do...
  3. virus ? how to fix plzzz

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    virus ? how to fix plzzz: how to fix thxxxx [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virus-how-to-fix-plzzz/7ccf63c5-2f55-4d59-9621-78ae7255ff4e
  4. Please fix Sticky Corners!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Please fix Sticky Corners!: Please fix the sticky corners issues when using multiple monitors. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-fix-sticky-corners/51a2cf98-023d-41ab-a815-88473835efc2
  5. FAN runs at 100%, please fix

FAN runs at 100%, please fix: Hello month ago i updated my laptop, and since than the fans wont stop... MICROSOFT please fix this problem, i want to have my laptop back not this vacuum cleaner ... its too noisy, i cant work, and i dont want to suffer damage to my laptop in task manager cpu usage is...
  6. please help. I think a virus was downloaded

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    please help. I think a virus was downloaded: i belive i found it under This PC C:\ local disk \ Persi0.sys 16,000 kb . i think its a virus......... I dont have the admin password . pleasse help. also defender is saying that im missing Your device is missing important security and quality fixes and no threats are...
  7. HELLo please help fix it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HELLo please help fix it: I was using windows 10 for more than a year but before 3 months i started having a problem in my pc it started getting slower and i can't use most windows services even i cant use setting's i tryed any solution but i couldn't fix it...
  8. "please insert a disk into SCHC" fix???

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "please insert a disk into SCHC" fix???: I'm trying to make disk images for my raspberry pi but then when i go into the sd card, it says "please insert a disk into SCHC." I tried every fix known, but all of them are useless. Please reply, or i'll strongly think about installing Linux....
  9. please help me fix this error

please help me fix this error: I keep meet this error . plz help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/please-help-me-fix-this-error/c99e51c9-48a8-4afb-bf70-5ea51d19c548
  10. Locky Virus... help please!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Locky Virus... help please!: My computer came down with the Locky Virus this morning. When I googled it a company called Equipe Microfix came up and they said for $500 (for their labor) and 1.2 bitcoin they would fix the problem. I.e. go on the dark web to get a private key and decrypt program and use...