Windows 10: Fix w101 v2

Discus and support Fix w101 v2 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; [IMG]my tablet turns on and opens to this screen and I can't go any further. None of the keys make anything happen.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ScottGibson2, Sep 14, 2019.

1. Fix w101 v2

Fix w101 v2 [​IMG]my tablet turns on and opens to this screen and I can't go any further.

None of the keys make anything happen.

:)

ScottGibson2, Sep 14, 2019
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Sep 25, 2019
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Sep 25, 2019
  4. SushiGuy1 Win User

Fix w101 v2

Screen Orientation when docked to keyboard - RCA Cambio 10 2in1 Tablet 32GB Intel Atom Z3735F QuadCore Processor Windows 10

Good info. Firmware update approach would not work for me as of latest out of box RCA W101 V2 tablet July 2017 saying Windows "has the latest" available.

Also tried a graphics approach:

• Uninstalled Display adapter driver (and check box to delete files)
    • Restarted
    • Updated to latest Intel Atom Z3735F based Intel Graphics Driver for Windows 10 32-bit v15.33 (15.33.43.4425, 5/13/2016), more recent than pre-installed 2015 driver
    Still no luck. Thanks for the ideas. Will post here if fix discovered.

SushiGuy1, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

Fix w101 v2

1. Fix w101 v2 - Similar Threads - Fix w101

2. How can I fix this menu problem in the attached image?

in Windows 10 Support
    How can I fix this menu problem in the attached image?: After Windows update, I lost the Windows Start Button Context menu. I am referring to the menu with search, run, settings, command prompt as Administrator, etc. How can be this reset? 142464
  3. Easy Guide: How to Fix Missing or Broken Image Thumbnails in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Easy Guide: How to Fix Missing or Broken Image Thumbnails in Windows 10: If your image thumbnails are not showing up in File Explorer, the issue might be simple as having that option turned off. In this article, we show you how to get them back. Easy Guides are intended to make it easy for users to follow instructions regarding basic tasks in...
  4. Your device is missing important security and quality fixes.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Your device is missing important security and quality fixes.: Need help. I cant update my win10. The error msg says "Your device is missing important security and quality fixes."There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information,...
  5. when are you going fix mahjong so it opens?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when are you going fix mahjong so it opens?: when are you going to fix mahjong so I can play the daily games? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-are-you-going-fix-mahjong-so-it-opens/595b56ab-071c-4f9b-b270-cfc6b5e3ae3e
  6. How do I fix icons in position on wallpaper and taskbar?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I fix icons in position on wallpaper and taskbar?: I have icons for documents and shortcuts to software on my desktop and taskbar. Occasionally Windows 10.0.18362 'tidies up' for me and I can't find a darn thing! Can I fix things in position I want and not have them move?...
  7. We need to fix your [non-extant] Microsoft account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    We need to fix your [non-extant] Microsoft account: The following notification pops up every time I log in: "We need to fix your Microsoft account (most likely your password has changed). Select here to fix it in Shared experiences settings." When I click on the link, a defunct account appears. This account was deleted so...
  8. Fix Failed to play test tone error on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Failed to play test tone error on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If you see Failed to play test tone error while testing your speaker or headphone, here are some solutions to fix the problem. People often use the test tone to check the right-left balance of speakers and headphones. But, if [...] This post Fix Failed to...
  9. Windows 10 Photos - Video Project forgets picture order and duration - how do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Photos - Video Project forgets picture order and duration - how do I fix this?: I added 10 photos to a brand new video project in Microsoft Windows 10 Photos app, but not matter how many times I save (presumably ctrl+s does that, since no other obvious "save project changes" technique seems to exist), the next time I edit the project, the photos are back...
  10. Why can't Microsoft fix the problems it creates?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why can't Microsoft fix the problems it creates?: So I got zapped by the faulty update on October 5th and can't print. Spent and hour and a half with some guy from microsoft named "Kenneth" to fix the problem by remote access to my computer, and then he restarted my computer, but then he was gone. Now I can't get back to...