Windows 10: Fix Warzone Error code 6 Diver on PC

Discus and support Fix Warzone Error code 6 Diver on PC in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]There have been a lot of errors experienced by Modern Warfare and Warzone players. In this article, we are going to talk about one of them. We... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Nov 11, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

Fix Warzone Error code 6 Diver on PC

Fix Warzone Error code 6 Diver on PC Warzone-Modern-Warfare-Error-code-6-Diver.png
    There have been a lot of errors experienced by Modern Warfare and Warzone players. In this article, we are going to talk about one of them. We are going to fix Error code 6 Diver that gamers may see while playing the game on their Windows 11/10 PCs. What does Error Code 6 in Warzone/Modern […]

This article Fix Warzone Error code 6 Diver on PC first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Nov 11, 2021
  2. SoFine409 Win User

COD Warzone Error 6036

Asking this for a friend. Has anyone encountered an error 6036 and found a solution.
    The fixes here didn’t work. How to fix: Modern Warfare and Warzone dev error 6036 on PC – HITC

Update: Problem solved. Turns out he was trying to run COD Warzone from an external USB3 enclosure. Needless to say that didn’t work. One of his friends told him that the 2TB internal HDD on his new Dell G5 wasn’t suitable for installing programs so he used an external HDD. On my advice he uninstalled Warzone from the external HDD, installed on the internal HDD and all is well.

SoFine409, Nov 11, 2021
  3. Groggubus Win User
    Network PC Win10 1903 issue Error Code 0x80070035

i followed these steps, but no matter what, i couldnt stop network list services.

"windows could not stop the network list service on local computer. error 1061: the service cannot accept control messages at this time".

also, which pc am i meant to be running this fix on? both PC's reported error 1061.

Groggubus, Nov 11, 2021
  4. meloneum Win User

BIOS error codes

So I have motherboard with installed small LED screen, which presents BIOS error codes.

Where can I find a list of those errors. And I don't mean beep codes, but the "number" codes.

Ex after installing sound card, the motherboard startup fails with the code 15.

Example picture of code is here.

meloneum, Nov 11, 2021
Thema:

1. Fix Warzone Error code 6 Diver on PC - Similar Threads - Fix Warzone Error

2. Fix NVIDIA OpenGL Driver Error Code 6

in Windows 10 News
    Fix NVIDIA OpenGL Driver Error Code 6: [IMG]Some Windows users are facing issues with NVIDIA OpenGL. OpenGL is an API that helps the computer render 2D and 3D images. Due to this, affected users are unable to do graphically intensive tasks. In this post, we will discuss NVIDIA OpenGL Driver Error Code 6 and see...
  3. Fix Error Code 4 in CoD Warzone on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Error Code 4 in CoD Warzone on Windows PC: [ATTACH]This post features solutions to fix the Error Code 4 in CoD Warzone. Call of Duty Warzone is a free-to-play battle royale video game that was developed by Infinity Ward and published by Activision. But users have recently complained that the error code 4 keeps...
  4. Fix Error Code 0x887A0005 in Call Of Duty Warzone 2 and MW2

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Error Code 0x887A0005 in Call Of Duty Warzone 2 and MW2: [IMG]Are you experiencing error code 0x887A0005 in Call Of Duty Warzone 2 and Modern Warfare 2? Many COD players have reported facing 0x887A0005 in the Warzone 2 and Modern Warfare 2 games. The error results in a game crash leaving the gamers frustrated. You will get the...
  5. Fix Warzone Disc Read Error on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Warzone Disc Read Error on Windows PC: [ATTACH]In this post, we’re going to talk about what you can do if Warzone is crashing with Fatal Error, Disk read error. Call of Duty Warzone is a popular battle royale game available for Windows. But similar to any other BR game, Warzone also has been in talk among gamers...
  6. Fix Warzone Fatal Error, Disc read error on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Warzone Fatal Error, Disc read error on Windows PC: [ATTACH]If you see the Fatal Error, Disc read error while playing Warzone, this article may help you fix it. There are many reasons why you are receiving the Fatal Error, Disc read error in Warzone, like the corrupted display drivers, a third-party conflicting app or...
  7. Warzone fatal error code 0xc0000005 problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Warzone fatal error code 0xc0000005 problem: Hello, this is my first time posting something here so sorry if I don't include anything that I should have or if I posted this in the wrong thread, but I really need help. Ever since the beginning of January, I have been plagued by so many errors I don't think that I can...
  8. Warzone fatal error code 0xc0000005 problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Warzone fatal error code 0xc0000005 problem: Hello, this is my first time posting something here so sorry if I don't include anything that I should have or if I posted this in the wrong thread, but I really need help. Ever since the beginning of January, I have been plagued by so many errors I don't think that I can...
  9. How to fix Warzone Dev Error 6634

in Windows 10 News
    How to fix Warzone Dev Error 6634: [IMG]As of late, many Call Of Duty, Warzone players are reporting the following error message: Fatal Error DEV ERROR 6634 To contact customer service support, go to https://www.support.activision.com/mordernwarfare In this article, we are going to see how to fix COD Warzone...
  10. Warzone FPS Fixes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Warzone FPS Fixes: Alright, so I've got a GTX 1060 3GB with an i5 7400. this other guy has the same exact as me and he gets constant 60fps on normal settings (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTUFGWlYwyU&t) (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x21oberobxg) but I play on the lowest settings possible...