Windows 10: Fix We can’t reach this page error in Microsoft Edge

Discus and support Fix We can’t reach this page error in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] If you are not able to use the internet with your Microsoft Edge browser, even when you are connected to the Internet and you see a message –... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Oct 25, 2018.

1. WinClub New Member

Fix We can’t reach this page error in Microsoft Edge

WinClub, Oct 25, 2018

2. Default pages for Microsoft Edge

Hello Angela,

I understand that you are trying to set the starting page for the Microsoft Edge of your preferred web pages. We will help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you.

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Click on the ". . ." at the top right corner. Select Settings.
    • Under Open Microsoft Edge with. Select Specific pages.
    • Set the webpages and Save.
    Please post to us if you have any further queries to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Oct 25, 2018
  3. PACALA_BA Win User
    EDGE: Hmm, we can´t reach this page.

Original Title: ?..EDGE, Hmm, we can´t reach this page.

Hi,

EDGE, Hmm, we can´t reach this page
    Fix We can’t reach this page error in Microsoft Edge pullhair.gif

Hmmmmm, never seen ....on my Nokia symbian...
    Fix We can’t reach this page error in Microsoft Edge dazed.gif

Every second try is SUCCESFULL....
    Fix We can’t reach this page error in Microsoft Edge iconfused.gif

Error.rate about 1-5 %

w10.10586.318, now ...w10.14295.1005

PACALA_BA, Oct 25, 2018
  4. curatia Win User

Microsoft Edge TLS Security

After trying everything (not a lot of steps) listed in the Microsoft Edge support site, I did a wider search and found this very simple youtube video that fixed it immediately:

For those who prefer not to click links the steps are simple:

1. Click in the Cortana search bar next to the Win 10 Start button

2. Type internet options

3. Select internet options (control panel) from the list

4. Click on the advanced tab

5. Scroll down to the security section

6. Make sure the following are all clicked:
    Use SSL 3.0
    Use TLS 1.0
    Use TLS 1.1
    Use TLS 1.2

7. Click apply

8. Refresh the page that was giving the error and it should now connect.

Hope this helps, it was a 30 second fix after hours of pounding my head against the error with the Support site suggestions.

curatia, Oct 25, 2018
Thema:

1. Fix We can’t reach this page error in Microsoft Edge - Similar Threads - Fix can’t reach

2. This site can’t be reached error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This site can’t be reached error: Hi all I’m using windows 11 but unable to browse keep getting This site can’t be reached response. How can I resolve this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-site-cant-be-reached-error/0708eb2f-546d-483c-b2a2-1e7fe1fd2703
  3. This site can’t be reached error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This site can’t be reached error: Hi all I’m using windows 11 but unable to browse keep getting This site can’t be reached response. How can I resolve this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-site-cant-be-reached-error/0708eb2f-546d-483c-b2a2-1e7fe1fd2703
  4. Fix Can’t connect securely to this page error on Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Can’t connect securely to this page error on Microsoft Edge: [ATTACH]Microsoft Edge is one of the popular web browsers. It offers users a safe and secure web browsing experience. With every update, Microsoft tries to make Edge better than before. While surfing the internet, some users have encountered the “Can’t connect securely to...
  5. “hmm.. can’t reach this page”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    “hmm.. can’t reach this page”: for some reason this keeps popping up on microsoft edge every time i try to search something up , i’ve tried everything , like turning off my laptop , and disconnecting and connecting my wifi etc... but nothing is working , it also seems to only happen in the daytime , please...
  6. “hmm.. can’t reach this page”

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    “hmm.. can’t reach this page”: for some reason this keeps popping up on microsoft edge every time i try to search something up , i’ve tried everything , like turning off my laptop , and disconnecting and connecting my wifi etc... but nothing is working , it also seems to only happen in the daytime , please...
  7. Fix This page is having a problem error in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Fix This page is having a problem error in Microsoft Edge: [ATTACH]Some users of Windows 10 and the Microsoft Edge web browser are unfortunately having a problem that shows the error, “This page is having a […] This article Fix This page is having a problem error in Microsoft Edge first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  8. Hmm, cannot reach this page - Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hmm, cannot reach this page - Microsoft Edge: When I began with my new system that had Windows 10 pre-installed, I had heard of the problem wherein folks were getting notices that a page could not be reached but never experienced the issue. However, of late, say within the past month or so, I am now getting this message...
  9. Hmm we can't reach this page message

in Browsers and Email
    Hmm we can't reach this page message: Hello Microsoft Windows10 Community, Please help me in the following problem. My operating system is Windows10, my browser is Microsoft Edge, my laptop is Toshiba. When I want to access a website, I often get the following error message, although the website address is...
  10. Edge: Hmm, we can’t reach this page?

in Browsers and Email
    Edge: Hmm, we can’t reach this page?: I've set Google as my search provider in Edge. If I open a new tab and type where it says: Search or enter web address, I get: Hmm, we can’t reach this page. Try this •Make sure you’ve got the right URL: http://windows%207%20iso%20download •Refresh the page •Search...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft edge cant reach this page fix

2. cant reach this page windows 10 fix

3. cant reach this page windows 10

4. fix cant reach this page,
  5. kkfix cnt reach this page,
  6. cant reach this page,
  7. cant reach this page fix,
  8. cant reach this page windows 10 repair,
  9. Microsoft edge not able to reach this page ,
  10. cant reach this page microsoft repair,
  11. edge cant reach this page fix,