Windows 10: Fix We couldn’t load this extension error in Microsoft Edge

Discus and support Fix We couldn’t load this extension error in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Microsoft Edge users can make their browser more feature-rich by adding extensions to it. However, some users are reporting an error related to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Sep 13, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

Fix We couldn’t load this extension error in Microsoft Edge

Fix We couldn’t load this extension error in Microsoft Edge we-couldnt-load-this-extension.jpg
    Microsoft Edge users can make their browser more feature-rich by adding extensions to it. However, some users are reporting an error related to the extensions. They are experiencing that when they try to install an extension, they see “We couldn’t load this extension“. Why do I see “We couldn’t load this extension”? The main reason […]

This article Fix We couldn’t load this extension error in Microsoft Edge first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Sep 13, 2021
  2. Noela Tum Win User

edge extensions

Hello,

This issue with Microsoft Edge may occur if there is a system conflict. To isolate the issue, please answer the following questions:

• When did you first encounter the issue?
    • Can you give us a screenshot of the exact error message when you reopen Microsoft Edge?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you've tried so far?

You can also check out this helpful
    article
    about extensions on Microsoft Edge for more information.

Hope this helps and we'll keep an eye out for your reply.

Noela Tum, Sep 13, 2021
  3. Extensions in Microsoft Edge

I too add my name to the list of people who find Edge useless without extensions.
    Huge step backward folks.

BucketHead99, Sep 13, 2021
  4. Fix We couldn’t load this extension error in Microsoft Edge

Microsoft Edge - office online extension

Hi,
    Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We appreciate your efforts in trying to fix the issue with adding extension to Microsoft edge.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue:
    - What happens when you try to add an extension, do you get any error code?

Lets follow the below methods and see if this helps.

Method 1:

I suggest you refer the steps in the helps link to add find and add an extension in Microsoft edge.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...ddd-0b58c8580a9f/extensions-in-microsoft-edge

Method 2: If you are not able to add an extension.

Suggest you go into in-private mode and try adding the an extension.

Refer the below link below to go into Private mode.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...3107495ee5/browse-inprivate-in-microsoft-edge

If the issue persist try the below method.

Method 3: View and delete browser history in Edge.

Follow the steps in the link below to delete browser history and cache memory and than try adding the extension.

View and delete browser history in Microsoft Edge:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10607/windows-10-view-delete-browser-history-microsoft-edge

Let us know if this helps.

Ashish Sondhi, Sep 13, 2021
Thema:

Fix We couldn’t load this extension error in Microsoft Edge

1. Fix We couldn’t load this extension error in Microsoft Edge - Similar Threads - Fix couldn’t load

2. An extension and microsoft edge issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    An extension and microsoft edge issue: Hi all, recently i have been trying out edge, and well i have a few issues, first of all, i have an extension that is unremovable installed on the browser called apps, and it is installed by an organisation, I have no organisation, i bought my laptop brand new from Argos UK,...
  3. An extension and microsoft edge issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    An extension and microsoft edge issue: Hi all, recently i have been trying out edge, and well i have a few issues, first of all, i have an extension that is unremovable installed on the browser called apps, and it is installed by an organisation, I have no organisation, i bought my laptop brand new from Argos UK,...
  4. An extension and microsoft edge issue

in Cortana
  5. Something happened, and we couldn’t install a feature [Fix]

in Windows 10 News
    Something happened, and we couldn’t install a feature [Fix]: [ATTACH]Something happened, and we couldn’t install a feature! This error is being reported by quite a few users these days. Getting an error like this when you are not even trying to install any feature, is annoying indeed. Our PC sometimes starts installing the optional...
  6. Fix We couldn’t move error 0x80073d0b on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Fix We couldn’t move error 0x80073d0b on Windows PC: [ATTACH]Windows Settings has a feature that allows the user to move a game to a different location if the developer permits. However, according to a lot of users, this feature ceases to work. When they try to move an app, they see the following error message. We couldn’t move...
  7. We couldn’t complete updates

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    We couldn’t complete updates: Hello Reddit! Sorry if this is something really obvious but I keep trying to install updates on my windows 10 pc and it never works. It just ends up saying “we couldn’t complete updates, reverting changes”. Any suggestions? I hope it’s an easy fix as I use my desktop for...
  8. Error fix?: We couldn’t complete the updates undoing changes.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Error fix?: We couldn’t complete the updates undoing changes.: I keep getting this error every time I try to update my pc and I have no idea why. Any help appreciated. submitted by /u/Yesdadiva [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kcui6l/error_fix_we_couldnt_complete_the_updates_undoing/
  9. Fix We can’t reach this page error in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Fix We can’t reach this page error in Microsoft Edge: [ATTACH] If you are not able to use the internet with your Microsoft Edge browser, even when you are connected to the Internet and you see a message – Hmm, we can’t reach this page, follow this article for some suggestions [...] This post Fix We can’t reach this page error...
  10. Bringing Extensions to Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Bringing Extensions to Microsoft Edge: I am excited to share that we have shipped the first preview release of Microsoft Edge with extensions support to Windows Insiders. Since the beginning of the Microsoft Edge project, our roadmap has always included extensions in order to support a vibrant community of...