Windows 10: Fix: white or blank unclickable top of page of browser (firefox, edge, explorer, chrome)

Discus and support Fix: white or blank unclickable top of page of browser (firefox, edge, explorer, chrome) in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; (As only found on Microsoft help short work around as press F11 been using for months now!) Hello everyone, first time posting here but since this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by minalo, Mar 16, 2019.

1. minalo Win User

Fix: white or blank unclickable top of page of browser (firefox, edge, explorer, chrome)

(As only found on Microsoft help short work around as press F11 been using for months now!)

Hello everyone, first time posting here but since this problem was a big deal in my workplace, i wanted to share with you this fix that i've found on reddit.

I've been looking for a solution on this problem for quit a long time now and i've finally found a way to solve this issue instantly. It worked for the 2-3 PC's that had the problem in my company. Hope it will help you :
    - Right click desktop,

- Go to Intel HD Graphics settings

- Select Display

- Then choose the option Scale Full Screen.

- Make sure the option Override Application Settings has the checkbox marked.

(big thanks to marlon_shibby on https://www.reddit.com/r/sysadmin/comments/8imjva/windows_10_multi_monitor_maximized_window/

* * Moved from Community Participation Center * *

:)

minalo, Mar 16, 2019
  2. Naito Win User

Explorer, Chrome or Firefox ?

Not that IE is my main browser (Firefox is), but Adblock Plus is available for IE now. Alternatively you can use custom Tracking Protection lists to perform a similar function. Personally, I find IE very good, but Firefox is slightly better for my use (also it's a habit). In my own personal testing, Chrome used twice memory of Firefox with exactly the same tabs open (due to the way it manages processes). Some people have experienced many issues with Firefox, but I rarely ever do.

Naito, Mar 16, 2019
  3. coexist8 Win User
    top of browser pages hidden - chrome and edge

Running windows 10 - using edge and chrome browsers

Top of browser page disappears so navigation bar is not accessible. I've tried resetting the browser apps and that works for a while, but then the top of the page disappears again. It actually cuts off part of the page as well as the nav bar.

coexist8, Mar 16, 2019
  4. richar444 Win User

Fix: white or blank unclickable top of page of browser (firefox, edge, explorer, chrome)

Print preview shows blank page and prints blank pages from Edge regardless of printer used

This issue is specific to edge only all other browsers work fine, chrome, IE, firefox. The web page does not matter in edge. preview is blank and printer prints blank page. I tried all suggestions i could find with resolution including calling canon tech
    support. Printer canon mg6320

richar444, Mar 16, 2019
Thema:

1. Fix: white or blank unclickable top of page of browser (firefox, edge, explorer, chrome) - Similar Threads - Fix white blank

2. wierd font in all browsers!! Edge, Firefox, Chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wierd font in all browsers!! Edge, Firefox, Chrome: Hi there.I'm Frontend Developer. Some websites such as nextjs.org had wierd font. In some my emails this font applied. I have no idea what it is! I tryed many ways to fix this. install windows again some doing registry setting and no diffrent. when I use vite technology for...
  3. wierd font in all browsers!! Edge, Firefox, Chrome

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wierd font in all browsers!! Edge, Firefox, Chrome: Hi there.I'm Frontend Developer. Some websites such as nextjs.org had wierd font. In some my emails this font applied. I have no idea what it is! I tryed many ways to fix this. install windows again some doing registry setting and no diffrent. when I use vite technology for...
  4. Chrome and Firefox browsers close, Edge unaffected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Chrome and Firefox browsers close, Edge unaffected: Directly following Microsoft Defender Antivirus cloud protection's gathering of additional security intelligence, both Firefox and Chrome browsers close.This happens multiple times a day, and is a recurring issue that has been going on for months.Edge is unaffected, and "just...
  5. Chrome and Firefox browsers close, Edge unaffected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chrome and Firefox browsers close, Edge unaffected: Directly following Microsoft Defender Antivirus cloud protection's gathering of additional security intelligence, both Firefox and Chrome browsers close.This happens multiple times a day, and is a recurring issue that has been going on for months.Edge is unaffected, and "just...
  6. Chrome and Firefox browsers close, Edge unaffected

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. FTP not working in Chrome, Firefox or Edge browser

in Windows 10 News
    FTP not working in Chrome, Firefox or Edge browser: [ATTACH]If FTP is not working in your Chrome, Firefox or Edge browser on Windows PC, and you are looking for resolution, then you have come to the right place. We decided to write this post since we received emails asking us why FTP was not working in their browser. You...
  8. Browsers hanging/freezing : edge , chrome .firefox

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Browsers hanging/freezing : edge , chrome .firefox: On my pc browsers keep on freezing again and again , I have cleared all the cache and removed all the data from browsers by resetting them . when browsers freeze other applications on pc work fine...
  9. White Box appears at top of new pages Firefox and PDFs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    White Box appears at top of new pages Firefox and PDFs: For the last few days, a white box has appeared at the top of Firefox whenever I open a new window. It goes away if I full screen the page and then exit out of full screen. **** seen below, it completely prevents me from seeing the tab bar. Today, it happened similarly when...
  10. top of browser pages hidden - chrome and edge

in Windows 10 Customization
    top of browser pages hidden - chrome and edge: Running windows 10 - using edge and chrome browsers Top of browser page disappears so navigation bar is not accessible. I've tried resetting the browser apps and that works for a while, but then the top of the page disappears again. It actually cuts off part of the page...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. top of chrome page blank

2. internet explorer lower part of screen white

3. chrome firefox top blank

4. white bar covering the top portion of internet explorer win 10,
  5. a white or black bar across the top of file explorer or browser windows,
  6. chrome white box top of page,
  7. blank top chrome and edge,
  8. top of chrome browser blank,
  9. blank at top of chrome?,
  10. top of chrome blank,
  11. reddit pages balnk on windows phone,