Windows 10: Fix Widgets high CPU usage in Windows 11

Discus and support Fix Widgets high CPU usage in Windows 11 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]The in-built Widget platform of Windows 11 is an excellent feature that enhances its appeal significantly. However, this helpful feature might... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Apr 23, 2022.

1. WinClub New Member

Fix Widgets high CPU usage in Windows 11

Fix Widgets high CPU usage in Windows 11 Windows-Widgets-high-CPU-usage.jpg
    The in-built Widget platform of Windows 11 is an excellent feature that enhances its appeal significantly. However, this helpful feature might use too much CPU. That, in turn, will cause an overall decrease in the system’s performance. Moreover, it will also cause a delay in the individual apps running or even crash them. Did you […]

This article Fix Widgets high CPU usage in Windows 11 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Apr 23, 2022

2. Windows 10 High CPU usage Fix

Hi i'm writing here to post an answer to the Windows 10 High CPU issue that i found and also ask the Microsoft Team why does this occur so i can understand it.

So to the answer; my CPU usage all of the sudden became high over the last few weeks, i'd tried to trouble shoot as others and Microsoft had suggested, though nothing worked. Microsoft has suggested to create a new account and transfer files which also proved
    fruitless after transferring files as explorer.exe again consumed high CPU usage. It was just luck that i stumbled across the solution in one of these threads that linked to an answer from 2011.

Firstly i just want to state that i did download process explorer and it had revealed it was explorer.exe causing high CPU usage and not a .dll file.

The solution:

Broken icons on desktop. That's it. After reading The Solution i found i had 3 desktop files with no
    icons at all. I deleted these three files (two shortcuts, one PDF) and instantly the CPU usage by explorer.exe dropped from a constant 38-40% down to 0.2%

I was wondering if someone or Microsoft might be able to clarify what causes this to actually happen?

Thank you

jeremymeehan, Apr 23, 2022
  3. Rhaine C. Win User
    Cpu usage high until i open task manager

Greetings,

I appreciate your swift response, if the above steps did not work no worries,since this is an open forum we can ask assistance from other community volunteers with their feedback and suggestion with this issue.

For the meantime you can try the steps mentioned in this links below.

https://www.kapilarya.com/fix-windows-10-high-c...

https://www.kapilarya.com/fix-wsappx-causing-hi...

https://www.kapilarya.com/fix-service-host-diag...

https://www.kapilarya.com/fix-high-disk-usage-b...

Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product
    advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

With Warm Regards,

Rhaine C., Apr 23, 2022
  4. Rick.T Win User

Windows 10 Display Blinking with High CPU

After upgrade to Windows 10, experiencing flashing display and high CPU.

• At initial logon screen everything is normal - wall paper and logon screen display with no blinking
    • After logon, fan starts as CPU usage spikes, cursor is accompanied by the spinning blue circle
    • touchscreen does not respond to swipe to access Recovery/Safe mode for reboot
    • able to get to Task Manager and Perfmon to see high CPU usage and explorer.exe is suspended
    looking for suggestions on how to either fix or roll back to Windows 8.1

Rick.T, Apr 23, 2022
Thema:

1. Fix Widgets high CPU usage in Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Fix Widgets high

2. Windows 11 high CPU usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 high CPU usage: Hello so I have been having a major problem with Windows 11 since it's released a couple of month ago and to my surprise it frequently gave me a blue-green error every time I open something or playing a game And to top it all of the 99% to 100% CPU usage since I departed from...
  3. Windows 11 high CPU usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 high CPU usage: Hello so I have been having a major problem with Windows 11 since it's released a couple of month ago and to my surprise it frequently gave me a blue-green error every time I open something or playing a game And to top it all of the 99% to 100% CPU usage since I departed from...
  4. Best Fixes for Firefox High CPU Usage on Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    Best Fixes for Firefox High CPU Usage on Windows 11: While many users claim that Firefox is the best browser for customization, security, and speed, it does come with some problems. One of these is pushing the CPU so high that it affects the performance of Windows 11. You can quickly open your Task manager to see if the...
  5. Fix GfxUI.exe High CPU usage on Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix GfxUI.exe High CPU usage on Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]If in your Task Manager you see a process named GfxUi.exe consuming a lot of your resources, and are wondering what it is, then this post will be able to help you. Even though it is a genuine process, it is not supposed to consume high CPU, Memory or Disk usage. So,...
  6. Fix Malwarebytes high CPU and Memory usage on Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Malwarebytes high CPU and Memory usage on Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]If Malwarebytes is causing high CPU and Memory usage issues on Windows 11/10, follow these troubleshooting tips and tricks to fix it. There could be various reasons why Malwarebytes is in such an unusual state. However, here are some of the possible causes and...
  7. Fix WaasMedic.exe High CPU or Disk Usage on Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix WaasMedic.exe High CPU or Disk Usage on Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]The Windows Update Medic Service (WaasMedic.exe) is a Windows Service that was introduced in Windows 10. This Service has been introduced to repair Windows Update components from damage so that the computer can continue to receive updates. Now if WaasMedic.exe is...
  8. Minecraft high cpu usage. fix?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Minecraft high cpu usage. fix?: So whenever I launch the game, my cpu spikes to 90%+, and does the same when creating a new world. I know this is not normal because it didn't do this in previous versions. So until this gets patched or someone can tell me how to fix it, I'm not going to play it, cause I...
  9. Windows 10 High CPU usage Fix

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 High CPU usage Fix: Hi i'm writing here to post an answer to the Windows 10 High CPU issue that i found and also ask the Microsoft Team why does this occur so i can understand it. So to the answer; my CPU usage all of the sudden became high over the last few weeks, i'd tried to trouble shoot...
  10. High CPU usage by IE 11

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    High CPU usage by IE 11: For the last couple of weeks IE 11 is constantly using about 10% of my CPU power all the time. I've run several different security checks and they all come up without any issues. I've disabled all add 85842