Windows 10: Fix Windows 10 LAG

Discus and support Fix Windows 10 LAG in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I made a new article on how to fix windows 10 lag, works on all versions. Visit my website for tutorial... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RootedDroidYT, Jan 31, 2021.

1. Fix Windows 10 LAG

I made a new article on how to fix windows 10 lag, works on all versions. Visit my website for tutorial

:)

RootedDroidYT, Jan 31, 2021
  2. Jose Est Win User

Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, Jan 31, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 31, 2021
  4. Fix Windows 10 LAG

Keyboard input lag (Logitech K270 wireless keyboard, Windows 10 20H2)

Hi there. I've got yet another Windows 10 problem. lol

This time it's my keyboard. I'm using a Logitech K270 wireless keyboard, on Windows 10 Pro 20H2. I have been experiencing keyboard input lag off and on for a couple months now, and I've searched for possible solutions, but none so far have worked. I was hoping you guys could suggest some fixes.

Here's what I've tried, based on the suggestions I've found on the web:
    • Updating the keyboard/dongle's drivers (there are no drivers on Logitechs's site, oddly) and firmware. Nope.
    • Swapping USB ports. Nada.
    • Unplugging any extraneous USB devices. Zilch.
    • Checking the batteries. No joy.

As I was typing this it was lagging here and there. It's a bit disconcerting. Anyway... I don't think I missed anything, but if you need more information or diagnostics, lemme know and I'll upload 'em.

GuyInDogSuit, Jan 31, 2021
Thema:

Fix Windows 10 LAG

1. Fix Windows 10 LAG - Similar Threads - Fix LAG

2. How do I fix random lag spikes on HP Windows 11 laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix random lag spikes on HP Windows 11 laptop?: Been having this issue ever since I bought it in January this year. It's a laptop I use for school, and it has lag spikes every 5-10 seconds affecting the whole experience using the laptop, especially the mousepad which freezes constantly making the laptop hard to use. It...
  3. How do I fix random lag spikes on HP Windows 11 laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix random lag spikes on HP Windows 11 laptop?: Been having this issue ever since I bought it in January this year. It's a laptop I use for school, and it has lag spikes every 5-10 seconds affecting the whole experience using the laptop, especially the mousepad which freezes constantly making the laptop hard to use. It...
  4. How do i fix the lag in Roblox? Also, it has something to do with the temporary file folder...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix the lag in Roblox? Also, it has something to do with the temporary file folder...: I don't know why, but before the %temp% temporary files did nothing to my roblox's performance and now it %temp% effects my roblox's performance sometimes the game's fps drops a lot then returns back to normal or dropping below 60 and then returning to normal fps. This is so...
  5. How do i fix the lag in Roblox? Also, it has something to do with the temporary file folder...

How do i fix the lag in Roblox? Also, it has something to do with the temporary file folder...: I don't know why, but before the %temp% temporary files did nothing to my roblox's performance and now it %temp% effects my roblox's performance sometimes the game's fps drops a lot then returns back to normal or dropping below 60 and then returning to normal fps. This is so...
  6. Keyboard Delay/Lag not fixing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard Delay/Lag not fixing: I have tried multiple methods to get this to stop but nothing works and its driving me crazy. please someone help with this problem.my keyboard is a Razer Blackwidow Elite and im running on Windows 11....
  7. Keyboard Delay/Lag not fixing

Keyboard Delay/Lag not fixing: I have tried multiple methods to get this to stop but nothing works and its driving me crazy. please someone help with this problem.my keyboard is a Razer Blackwidow Elite and im running on Windows 11....
  8. Please fix Windows explorer lag issue on Windows 11 22H2 build latest

Please fix Windows explorer lag issue on Windows 11 22H2 build latest: After the January update KB5034204..windows explorer is lagging like a hell.. I need to restart the windows exploere task from task manager in order to use it properly. I am using windows 11 22H2 build. Please microsoft fix this annoying bug immediately.. can't use the...
  9. Please fix Windows explorer lag issue on Windows 11 22H2 build latest

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please fix Windows explorer lag issue on Windows 11 22H2 build latest: After the January update KB5034204..windows explorer is lagging like a hell.. I need to restart the windows exploere task from task manager in order to use it properly. I am using windows 11 22H2 build. Please microsoft fix this annoying bug immediately.. can't use the...
  10. How do I fix my mouse so that it doesn't keep either lagging, disconnecting and...

How do I fix my mouse so that it doesn't keep either lagging, disconnecting and...: For a few days now, my mouse a wired glorious model O has been disconnecting and reconnecting at random. This was getting quite annoying and so I tried updating the driver, but now my mouse doesn't even show up anymore in the device manager, nor does it register any movement...