Windows 10: FIX windows 10 Mail APP it broken

Discus and support FIX windows 10 Mail APP it broken in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Can someone at Microsoft fix the mail app PLEASE !!! Wont send from outbox repeatedly, my customers are angry for not getting their emails Works... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Win 10 Mail app sucks, Sep 18, 2019.

1. FIX windows 10 Mail APP it broken

Can someone at Microsoft fix the mail app PLEASE !!!

Wont send from outbox repeatedly, my customers are angry for not getting their emails

Works for a while and keeps dropping all my email accounts

Yes I have tried everything nothing works except ….

Delete the account and then set it up again is the only way to fix it

I am sick of doing this Fix it Microsoft stop asking us to do stuff that doesn't work and just fix the glitch

Is anyone at MS monitoring these issues, if they were it would be fixed.

I gave it a go but as I am in business and really need my email to work I will be forced to go back to gmail , no glitches there .

:)

Win 10 Mail app sucks, Sep 18, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. FIX windows 10 Mail APP it broken :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Sep 18, 2019
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Sep 18, 2019
  4. FIX windows 10 Mail APP it broken

Windows 10 Mail App is broken

Hi,

If issue persists then there might be a chance that the Mail app may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Hope the information provided is helpful. Do let us know if you have any queries related to Windows, we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Sep 18, 2019
Thema:

FIX windows 10 Mail APP it broken

1. FIX windows 10 Mail APP it broken - Similar Threads - FIX Mail APP

2. Windows 10 Mail app fixes 2023

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Mail app fixes 2023: I will give you every possible repair for Mail so at least something will work. Even if you've tried some fixes try them again in this sequence: 1 Do you know when this started? if so see if you can System Restore to a point before the problem started:...
  3. Windows 10 Mail app fixes 2023

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Mail app fixes 2023: I will give you every possible repair for Mail so at least something will work. Even if you've tried some fixes try them again in this sequence: 1 Do you know when this started? if so see if you can System Restore to a point before the problem started:...
  4. mail app broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mail app broken: i added my microsoft account already but now i am stuck here.when i try to add one of my gmail accounts it just creates this message and returns to the original problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-app-broken/12e68e5a-d3bc-41dc-b5af-75d20b7953d5
  5. mail app broken

mail app broken: i added my microsoft account already but now i am stuck here.when i try to add one of my gmail accounts it just creates this message and returns to the original problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-app-broken/12e68e5a-d3bc-41dc-b5af-75d20b7953d5
  6. Fix Windows 10 Mail app error 0x8000000b

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Windows 10 Mail app error 0x8000000b: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Some incompatibility has arisen between the security policy of Google and the Windows 10 Mail app, resulting in many reports of error 0x8000000b being generated when trying to add a Gmail account to the Mail app in Windows 10. Something [...] This post Fix...
  7. iCloud Address Broken in Windows 10 Mail App

iCloud Address Broken in Windows 10 Mail App: My iCloud email that I have set up to work in the Windows 10 mail app is one, not receiving emails, and two, is always telling me "Your iCloud account settings and out of date." When I look at its inbox it says that it is retrieving my emails but it never does. This is...
  8. Windows 10 Mail Broken

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Mail Broken: Long time lurker, just became a member. Did a fresh install last weekend and am struggling to figure out why I can't get the windows email to work with my ISP. After I add my proper credentials, it never syncs and I get a message at the top saying that "Account XXXX...
  9. Mail app broken in 10074

in Browsers and Email
    Mail app broken in 10074: First old messages disappeared. Now the mail account disappeared. Nothing in settings under account lets me try and add an account. I can use the web version of live.com so I still get mail, but can anyone tell me how to fix this? Neal Van Eck 5883
  10. Outlook Mail and Calendar apps fixed in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Outlook Mail and Calendar apps fixed in Windows 10: The Store team has fixed the issue that caused Outlook Mail and Calendar to not be listed on PC. Available again as of now. Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date 6421