Windows 10: [Fix] Windows Defender Warning about OneDrive does not Dismiss

Discus and support [Fix] Windows Defender Warning about OneDrive does not Dismiss in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; 03/23/2020 I had this issue until I clicked on and finished setting up my Personal Vault in one drive.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Roy2D2C, Mar 23, 2020.

1. Roy2D2C Win User

[Fix] Windows Defender Warning about OneDrive does not Dismiss

03/23/2020 I had this issue until I clicked on and finished setting up my Personal Vault in one drive.

:)

Roy2D2C, Mar 23, 2020
  2. amir-vxj Win User

Windows Defender Warning about OneDrive does not Dismiss

it is some days that Windows Defender under Virus & threat protection gives warnings (yellow exclamation mark) about OneDrive: "setup OneDrive for file recovery options in case of ransomware attack". But I already have OneDrive on my system and
    logged in with the same account as my windows is logged in. the annoying part is that this message does not get dismissed. pushing the dismiss button does not have any effect and the warning is still there.

I know it is not a big issue but seeing a warning on defender gives a bad feeling.

amir-vxj, Mar 23, 2020
  3. amir-vxj Win User
    Windows Defender Warning about OneDrive does not Dismiss

Hi, Somehow the warning for OneDrive is dismissed. though I have shut down/ restarted system several times, this last time made the warning dismiss. Now I have faced a new warning [Fix] Windows Defender Warning about OneDrive does not Dismiss :)

Defender ->Device Performance & Health -> Health Report -> Device Driver: 1 recommendation. I should open troubleshooter to detect the problem. it says High Definition Audio Device has a driver problem. I apply the fix and restart, but yet the warning is there.

actually, I do not have any problem with Audio in my system, speakers, headphone, and digital output works ok.

amir-vxj, Mar 23, 2020
  4. flawr Win User

How to dismiss OneDrive notification in Windows Defender Security Centre?

For a few days now the icon for Windows Defender in the bottom right of my taskbar shows a yellow warning sign ⚠️ (which usually popped up when any problems were detected). When clicking on it, it just shows a message that wants me to set up OneDrive. But I do not want to get a OneDrive account.

[Fix] Windows Defender Warning about OneDrive does not Dismiss GcS0M.jpg

There is an option to dismiss this message, but whenever I boot my computer, it is there again. Is there a way to completely dismiss this message, such that the warning sign only pops up again if there are actual problems?

I fear that I end up ignoring the warning sign and missing the moment when there is an actual problem.

flawr, Mar 23, 2020
Thema:

1. [Fix] Windows Defender Warning about OneDrive does not Dismiss - Similar Threads - Fix Defender Warning

2. Warning about automatic sample submission repeatable keeps turning on even after dismissed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Warning about automatic sample submission repeatable keeps turning on even after dismissed: I have disabled automatic sample submission in my Windows 11 as I do not want to send any of my files to Microsoft.I got a warning in the Windows Security Center and I selected to dismiss it.Now, every month or so this warning comes back and I have to dismiss it again.It is...
  3. Windows 10 22H2: Annoying Windows Defender tray warning always reappears when dismissed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 22H2: Annoying Windows Defender tray warning always reappears when dismissed: On a Win10 notebook I have enabled Windows Defender, but I have deliberately disabled cloud functions and automatic sample submission. This triggers a yellow exclamation mark next to the security icon in the tray that I have to dismiss with admin rights, so that I do not miss...
  4. Defender, device security can't dismiss warning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Defender, device security can't dismiss warning: This dismiss button not wokring, just nothing happens, how to fix ? i don't want turn on device security. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/defender-device-security-cant-dismiss-warning/829faf81-cc41-42b6-ac41-a8e64dc0dfee
  5. Defender, device security can't dismiss warning

Defender, device security can't dismiss warning: This dismiss button not wokring, just nothing happens, how to fix ? i don't want turn on device security. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/defender-device-security-cant-dismiss-warning/829faf81-cc41-42b6-ac41-a8e64dc0dfee
  6. onedrive dismiss not working

onedrive dismiss not working: In either of the two spots to dismiss onedrive neither responds to dismiss. I do not want Onedrive involved with my files but it won't take no for an answer when I click the dismiss button. Is yours acting the same way? 173936
  7. Windows security OneDrive warning will not dismiss.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows security OneDrive warning will not dismiss.: Hello. I have no need for one drive. The security center warns me actions are needed and it wants to configure one drive. There is a close or dismiss option but it does not work. Can I stop this warning somehow? submitted by /u/Bananaphonela8pv [link] [comments]...
  8. Warning about Onedrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Warning about Onedrive: Onedrive MOVES files and folders (even from other partitions) and place them in a new folder called "Onedrive" in the C: partition. I decided to use onedrive, I figured it was a good way to store docs and files I use on several pc's and phones when out of office. Soon...
  9. What does "DISMISS" mean in this Windows Defender Security Center box?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What does "DISMISS" mean in this Windows Defender Security Center box?: I click on the box almost daily to allow manual threat definition updates and do not want to lose that function/ability. Am only curious what would happen if I click on DISMISS ? Thanks, [img] Lee 113621
  10. Windows Defender Warning about OneDrive does not Dismiss

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender Warning about OneDrive does not Dismiss: it is some days that Windows Defender under Virus & threat protection gives warnings (yellow exclamation mark) about OneDrive: "setup OneDrive for file recovery options in case of ransomware attack". But I already have OneDrive on my system and logged in with the same account...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows defender wants me to set up onedrive beacaus threat detected windows 10

2. windows security cannot dismiss onedrive

3. windows 10 antivirus warning about onedrive

4. windoes defender wants onedrive set up i dont use it what do i do,
  5. [Fix] Windows Defender Warning about OneDrive does not Dismiss