Windows 10: Fix Windows

Discus and support Fix Windows in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Bloody Microsoft fix the garbage called Windows. Windows 10 latest update is completely broken. I hoped after formatting will solve my problems so I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Krishnendulaha, Jul 8, 2020.

1. Fix Windows

Bloody Microsoft fix the garbage called Windows. Windows 10 latest update is completely broken. I hoped after formatting will solve my problems so I used media creation tool and downloaded and installed Windows. Great now can't even activate windows along with previous problems like no Microsoft services from onedrive to office is working. Also can't access them and other bunch of websites via browser while can access them from chroembook or android phone. Fix the garbage Windows 10... pathetic!

:)

Krishnendulaha, Jul 8, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 8, 2020
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jul 8, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Fix Windows

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 8, 2020
Thema:

Fix Windows

1. Fix Windows - Similar Threads - Fix

2. How to Fix Microsoft Store Not Opening/Broken?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to Fix Microsoft Store Not Opening/Broken?: OS Name: Microsoft Windows 10 HomeVersion: 10.0.19045 Build 19045Manufacturer: HPSystem Type: x64I'm trying to use an app from the Microsoft store but it refuses to open without Microsoft store also being able to open. It gave an error code when trying to open the store but I...
  3. How to Fix Microsoft Store Not Opening/Broken?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Fix Microsoft Store Not Opening/Broken?: OS Name: Microsoft Windows 10 HomeVersion: 10.0.19045 Build 19045Manufacturer: HPSystem Type: x64I'm trying to use an app from the Microsoft store but it refuses to open without Microsoft store also being able to open. It gave an error code when trying to open the store but I...
  4. How to Fix Microsoft Store Not Opening/Broken?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to fix color banding/artifacts on video thumbnails in Windows File Explorer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix color banding/artifacts on video thumbnails in Windows File Explorer?: When I look at my video files in the standard Windows File Explorer Application Windows 11, the thumbnails of the video's are showing strange color banding artifacts. The thumbnails show a frame of the videoclip, but then with 4 or 5 different bars of very bright colors...
  6. How to fix color banding/artifacts on video thumbnails in Windows File Explorer?

How to fix color banding/artifacts on video thumbnails in Windows File Explorer?: When I look at my video files in the standard Windows File Explorer Application Windows 11, the thumbnails of the video's are showing strange color banding artifacts. The thumbnails show a frame of the videoclip, but then with 4 or 5 different bars of very bright colors...
  7. How to fix computer fan running with no apps open and no overheating?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix computer fan running with no apps open and no overheating?: Hi! I unexpectedly had a power outage today while my computer was on, and when i turned it back on when the power was back the computers fan was running but I have no apps open and it's not overheating. I've tried shutting down and restarting but the fan is still running. How...
  8. How to fix computer fan running with no apps open and no overheating?

How to fix computer fan running with no apps open and no overheating?: Hi! I unexpectedly had a power outage today while my computer was on, and when i turned it back on when the power was back the computers fan was running but I have no apps open and it's not overheating. I've tried shutting down and restarting but the fan is still running. How...
  9. How to fix computer fan running with no apps open and no overheating?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. How to fix Recovery BSOD?

How to fix Recovery BSOD?: Pls I don't know what to do.The other days I changed my windows' product key to windows 11 pro but it says invalid, then the dialog "Install a new build of Windows now." or something shows up any time. Then today, I updated my laptop and now I can't enter because it's stuck...