Windows 10: Fix Winload.efi file missing error on Windows 10

Discus and support Fix Winload.efi file missing error on Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Winload.efi is an EFI or Extensible Firmware Interface file. These files are executable files for the firmware of the computers that are based... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Dec 15, 2018.

1. WinClub New Member

Fix Winload.efi file missing error on Windows 10

Fix Winload.efi file missing error on Windows 10 Winload.efi_-100x100.jpg
    Winload.efi is an EFI or Extensible Firmware Interface file. These files are executable files for the firmware of the computers that are based mainly on UEFI and execute the tasks of loading the files to the bootloader of the computer. These [...]

This post Fix Winload.efi file missing error on Windows 10 is from TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Dec 15, 2018

2. Windows 10: Getting blue screen error messsage "windows\system32\winload..efi" and error code "0xc000000f".

Original Title: windows 10 0xc000000f error in lenovo pc

my laptop is lenovo g50 30 which is windows 8.1 build.

after upgrade it shows blue screen

windows\system32\winload..efi

error code 0xc000000f

i cant find the solution in community

AJMER BANDODIYA, Dec 15, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 15, 2018
  4. Fix Winload.efi file missing error on Windows 10

Andre Da Costa, Dec 15, 2018
Thema:

Fix Winload.efi file missing error on Windows 10

1. Fix Winload.efi file missing error on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Fix Winload efi

2. efi and esp files missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    efi and esp files missing: so, I am running a dual boot configuration on a steam deck, after having a corrupt steam install i reinstalled steam and found that windows 11 efi and esp files are missing from their drives, while the partition for windows is completely safe and secure, i would highly prefer...
  3. efi and esp files missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    efi and esp files missing: so, I am running a dual boot configuration on a steam deck, after having a corrupt steam install i reinstalled steam and found that windows 11 efi and esp files are missing from their drives, while the partition for windows is completely safe and secure, i would highly prefer...
  4. Windows 10 - 0xc0000098 winload efi dosyası bozuk hatası.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 - 0xc0000098 winload efi dosyası bozuk hatası.: Bilgisayarımı sıfırlamaya çalışırken bu hatayı alıyorum. Her türlü yolu denedim, tüm videoları izledim ama hala sorunum aynı. Lütfen en kısa sürede yardımcı olur musunuz?...
  5. Windows 10 - 0xc0000098 winload efi dosyası bozuk hatası.

Windows 10 - 0xc0000098 winload efi dosyası bozuk hatası.: Bilgisayarımı sıfırlamaya çalışırken bu hatayı alıyorum. Her türlü yolu denedim, tüm videoları izledim ama hala sorunum aynı. Lütfen en kısa sürede yardımcı olur musunuz?...
  6. Windows 10 - 0xc0000098 winload efi dosyası bozuk hatası.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Windows 11 winload efi missing, F8 button not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 winload efi missing, F8 button not working: Hello,My HP is not starting up. I’ve received the ‘winload efi is missing or corrupt’. All the troubleshoot steps require me to go into startup settings but in order for me to do that, I have to press F8 however when I do press it my screen flashes and it doesn’t take me...
  8. Windows 11 winload efi missing, F8 button not working

Windows 11 winload efi missing, F8 button not working: Hello,My HP is not starting up. I’ve received the ‘winload efi is missing or corrupt’. All the troubleshoot steps require me to go into startup settings but in order for me to do that, I have to press F8 however when I do press it my screen flashes and it doesn’t take me...
  9. Windows boot winload efi error 0000e9

Windows boot winload efi error 0000e9: hi my acer swift ryzen laptop completly crashed the weekend with the winload efi error . ive gone into bios and disabled secure boot in uefi but no result . Ive managed to download windows 10 on usb drive and set it up in bios to boot from that drive however i still get the...
  10. Windows wont start error 185 in system32/winload. Efi

Windows wont start error 185 in system32/winload. Efi: Windows wont start i tried everything please help me out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-wont-start-error-185-in-system32winload/d99e08e6-1320-48bd-abfd-803a8e97f80d