Windows 10: Fix Wireless Display Install Failed error in Windows 11/10

Discus and support Fix Wireless Display Install Failed error in Windows 11/10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [IMG]Here is a guide for you to fix the Wireless Display Install Failed error in Windows 10. The “Wireless Display” is an optional feature in Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jul 29, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

Fix Wireless Display Install Failed error in Windows 11/10

Fix Wireless Display Install Failed error in Windows 11/10 [​IMG]
    Here is a guide for you to fix the Wireless Display Install Failed error in Windows 10. The “Wireless Display” is an optional feature in Windows 10 that enables users to project movies, photos, web content, and media files from one compatible device to another device. You can install this feature via the Settings app […]

This article Fix Wireless Display Install Failed error in Windows 11/10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Jul 29, 2021

2. wireless display adapter model 1628

Hi Rudy,

Connecting to a wireless display requires a device that supports Miracast. For us to identify the cause of this issue, please answer the below questions:

In the meantime, we suggest performing the given steps on this article:
    Fix connections to wireless displays or docks

We look forward for your response.

Janeane Cru, Jul 29, 2021
  3. chideock Win User
    KB4025339 Fails Install 0x80070564

Thanks
    I am trying Eagle 51's suggestions now. Windows Update troubleshooter found a bunch of errors and fixed all but one.The update is trying to download KB4025339 again. I'll see what happens. At step one troubleshooter finishes with one error unresolved "Potential Windows Update Database Error Detected-Not Fixed". Windows update stalled at 0%.

At step 2 same troubleshooter error. The KB finished a new download failed to install.
    Did step 3 KB has downloaded but fails to install.

If Eagle's suggestion doesn't work I'll try EdTittel's suggestion

Tried bothe Eagle & Ed 's suggestions - do not work. Anyone else?

I have noticed that the latest update for my nvidia drivers has failed to update. Wondering about that!

chideock, Jul 29, 2021
  4. btarunr Win User

3DMark 11 v1.0.4 Released, Now Fully Compatible with Windows 8

Futuremark updated 3DMark 11 to version 1.0.4, which makes the benchmark fully compatible with Windows 8. The update also addresses other compatibility issues and a few uncommon bugs. Benchmark scores are not affected and scores from this new version can be compared with scores from the previous version 3DMark 11 v1.0.3.

Fix Wireless Display Install Failed error in Windows 11/10 3dmark11_key_art_horizontal_logo_thm.jpg

DOWNLOAD: 3DMark 11 v1.0.4
    Improvements:
    • Keyboard focus is no longer checked during the demo or when running the benchmark in a loop. Note that if the display switches to the desktop due to a popup window during the benchmark, the run will still be aborted as the display mode is no longer the same.
    • 3DMark 11 now remembers the last custom resolution used.
    • GPU count detection for multi-GPU systems is now correct even when SystemInfo is explicitly disabled.
    • 3DMark 11 will now prevent Windows from entering Sleep during the test.
    • The license key is now reset when the benchmark is reinstalled, allowing removal of invalid keys.
    Compatibility:
    • SystemInfo updated to version 4.15 for full Windows 8 compatibility.
    • Updated DirectX redistributable.
    • Now using static Visual C++ 2010 runtime libraries to fix rare installation issues on some systems.
    • Removed dependency on EvaDotNet.dll and EvaDotNet.DirectX.dll for GPU enumeration to fix compatibility issues with some systems.
    Bug Fixes:
    • Fixed display initialization code that caused "SetFullscreenState failed: DXGI_ERROR_NOT_CURRENTLY_AVAILABLE" errors on some systems.
    • Fixed several memory and texture leaks, improving stability during very long looping runs.
    • The HUD timer no longer rolls over if a single test takes more than ten minutes. (Yes, this could happen during the Combined Test on some low end DirectX 11 cards.)
    Professional Edition Only:
    • Fixed submitting saved files to 3dmark.com from the command line.
    • Image Quality Tool no longer gives a cryptic error if the output directory does not exist.

btarunr, Jul 29, 2021
Thema:

1. Fix Wireless Display Install Failed error in Windows 11/10 - Similar Threads - Fix Wireless Display

2. How do I fix wireless display install failed in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix wireless display install failed in Windows 10?: I have tried different methods such as manually installing it using the command prompt, turning off the metered connection, and switching to a different DNS server. But all seems to be not working....
  3. How do I fix wireless display install failed in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix wireless display install failed in Windows 10?: I have tried different methods such as manually installing it using the command prompt, turning off the metered connection, and switching to a different DNS server. But all seems to be not working....
  4. Wireless display couldn't be installed error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless display couldn't be installed error: Hi,I'm constantly getting this error. I've searched many ways to solve it, already tried:- Checking my WiFi connection- Rebooting PC- Checking metered connection- Installing by CMD- Installing by PowerShell- Installing with another WiFi connection- Troubleshooting for Windows...
  5. Wireless display couldn't be installed error

Wireless display couldn't be installed error: Hi,I'm constantly getting this error. I've searched many ways to solve it, already tried:- Checking my WiFi connection- Rebooting PC- Checking metered connection- Installing by CMD- Installing by PowerShell- Installing with another WiFi connection- Troubleshooting for Windows...
  6. Error installing wireless display app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error installing wireless display app: Split from this thread.Hello...I am trying to install the wireless display app in my windows 11, but not able to do so.System is showing the error couldn't install app.Request your help on priority.RegardsShubham Aher...
  7. Error installing wireless display app

Error installing wireless display app: Split from this thread.Hello...I am trying to install the wireless display app in my windows 11, but not able to do so.System is showing the error couldn't install app.Request your help on priority.RegardsShubham Aher...
  8. Wireless Display error couldn't install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless Display error couldn't install: Hi Support,Could you please help me about this?I'm using Windows11 and I can't install Wireless Display as screenshot below.Please advice, Thanks in advance....
  9. Wireless Display error couldn't install

Wireless Display error couldn't install: Hi Support,Could you please help me about this?I'm using Windows11 and I can't install Wireless Display as screenshot below.Please advice, Thanks in advance....
  10. Wireless display connection fails

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wireless display connection fails: Hi! I’m trying to connect my old laptop to my new laptop as a second screen wireless. Every time I try to connect my old laptop to the new one, the connection fails. But when I try to connect new laptop to the old one, it works perfectly. I don’t know where’s the problem....