Windows 10: Fix "Work or School account problem"

Discus and support Fix "Work or School account problem" in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,I have a notification on my Personal PC asking me to "Fix Work or School account problem".I previously linked my University account to my PC but I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LewisHammerton, Feb 12, 2024.

1. Fix "Work or School account problem"

Hi,I have a notification on my Personal PC asking me to "Fix Work or School account problem".I previously linked my University account to my PC but I have finished university so my uni account has been deactivated.Ideally I'd like to unlink my uni account from my PC but when I go the settings > accounts there is no option to remove the uni account, only to "manage".When I click "manage" it opens up the browser and asks me to sign in. I use my log in credentials only for office 356 to tell me that my account doesn't exist in the directory which make sense because the university has deactiva

:)

LewisHammerton, Feb 12, 2024
Thema:

Fix "Work or School account problem"

1. Fix "Work or School account problem" - Similar Threads - Fix School account

2. Fix "Work or School account problem"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fix "Work or School account problem": Hi,I have a notification on my Personal PC asking me to "Fix Work or School account problem".I previously linked my University account to my PC but I have finished university so my uni account has been deactivated.Ideally I'd like to unlink my uni account from my PC but when...
  3. "Sign in to work or school account" pop annoyance problem fixed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Sign in to work or school account" pop annoyance problem fixed: I also had this error and after reading many similar threads couldn't find any real solutions, most were just asking for an endless amount of "extra info", basically just kicking the can down the road, or were offering "non-solution" solutionsMy fix was to simply uninstall...
  4. "Sign in to work or school account" pop annoyance problem fixed

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Sign in to work or school account" pop annoyance problem fixed: I also had this error and after reading many similar threads couldn't find any real solutions, most were just asking for an endless amount of "extra info", basically just kicking the can down the road, or were offering "non-solution" solutionsMy fix was to simply uninstall...
  5. "Sign in to work or school account" pop annoyance problem fixed

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. "Sign in to work of school account" pop annoyance problem fixed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Sign in to work of school account" pop annoyance problem fixed: I also had this error and after reading many similar threads couldn't find any real solutions, most were just asking for an endless amount of "extra info", basically just kicking the can down the road, or were offering "non-solution" solutionsMy fix was to simply uninstall...
  7. "Sign in to work of school account" pop annoyance problem fixed

"Sign in to work of school account" pop annoyance problem fixed: I also had this error and after reading many similar threads couldn't find any real solutions, most were just asking for an endless amount of "extra info", basically just kicking the can down the road, or were offering "non-solution" solutionsMy fix was to simply uninstall...
  8. Work or School Account problem

Work or School Account problem: Hi, I keep receiving a notification "we need to fix your work or school account" but when I go to sign in it says "can't find that account"? I've logged into my Microsoft account and when selecting my PC "no issues are found" Does anybody here knows what's going on or has...
  9. work or school account problem

work or school account problem: I presume this is the old "we need to fix ..." I am not going to blindly press a button for some artificial idiot software to "fix" a "problem" without a better explanation of what, exactly, the problem is. All other postings about this that I have seen keep asking for how...
  10. constant problems with a work or school account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    constant problems with a work or school account: I have owned my SurfaceGo for 10 months with no problems until a recent update. I have three emails. My personal email account has no problems, but I my work or school emails constantly say there is a problem and it needs to be fixed on my SurfaceGo. I put in my credentials...