Windows 10: Fix Xbox App Notifications not working on Windows PC

Discus and support Fix Xbox App Notifications not working on Windows PC in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]If you’re experiencing the issue whereby the Xbox App Notifications is not working on your Windows 11 or Windows 10 PC, then fret not because... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Feb 14, 2022.

1. WinClub New Member

Fix Xbox App Notifications not working on Windows PC

Fix Xbox App Notifications not working on Windows PC Xbox-App-Notifications-not-working.png
    If you’re experiencing the issue whereby the Xbox App Notifications is not working on your Windows 11 or Windows 10 PC, then fret not because you have arrived at the right place! In this post, we identify the possible causes as well as provide the most suitable solutions you can apply to successfully resolve the […]

This article Fix Xbox App Notifications not working on Windows PC first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Feb 14, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

New Xbox beta app update available for Windows 10

Source: Xbox (beta) app - Windows Store

Brink, Feb 14, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    New Xbox beta app update available for Windows 10

Source: Xbox (beta) app - Windows Store

Brink, Feb 14, 2022
  4. Fix Xbox App Notifications not working on Windows PC

Xbox PC App Error

We appreciate your response and cooperation regarding this matter. Based on your reply, it appears that you need to enable the Xbox services to ensure that the app is up and running. You may follow the steps below to enable Xbox Live services:

• Press the Start button and type Services on the search box.
    • On the list of services, look for Xbox Live Auth Manager,
      Xbox Live Game Save, and Xbox Live Networking Service.

The next steps should be done to the three mentioned services above:

• Right click on the service and select Properties.
    • Set the Startup type to Automatic. If the service isn't started, click
      Start.
    • Save the changes.
    • Launch the Xbox App and sign in to your account again.

Let us know if you are able to sign in after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Feb 14, 2022
Thema:

Fix Xbox App Notifications not working on Windows PC

1. Fix Xbox App Notifications not working on Windows PC - Similar Threads - Fix Xbox App

2. How to fix Xbox app on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix Xbox app on PC: I'm attempting to sign into the xbox app on my computer, but keep getting the message that I am unable to sign into xbox live and try again in a while. There is no error code, and the try again button is of no help....
  3. How to fix Xbox app on PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix Xbox app on PC: I'm attempting to sign into the xbox app on my computer, but keep getting the message that I am unable to sign into xbox live and try again in a while. There is no error code, and the try again button is of no help....
  4. When are xbox fixing the xbox app on PC ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When are xbox fixing the xbox app on PC ?: Title explained it all. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-are-xbox-fixing-the-xbox-app-on-pc/d511ce01-58a0-4546-a178-ff20f02e5593
  5. When are xbox fixing the xbox app on PC ?

When are xbox fixing the xbox app on PC ?: Title explained it all. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-are-xbox-fixing-the-xbox-app-on-pc/d511ce01-58a0-4546-a178-ff20f02e5593
  6. When are xbox fixing the xbox app on PC ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Xbox app keep making notifications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox app keep making notifications: I've downloaded a game not a long time ago on the Xbox app on Windows 11 and received a notification saying it was ready.The problem is that the notification keeps coming back even though I "Dismiss" it.It is very annoying because the label keeps showing up on my taskbar.I...
  8. Xbox app keep making notifications

Xbox app keep making notifications: I've downloaded a game not a long time ago on the Xbox app on Windows 11 and received a notification saying it was ready.The problem is that the notification keeps coming back even though I "Dismiss" it.It is very annoying because the label keeps showing up on my taskbar.I...
  9. Xbox app for pc, no icon in notification area

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox app for pc, no icon in notification area: hi I have a problem, I install pc Xbox app for game pass pc, but I cant keep the app run in background when I close it, I check the box on the settings but nothing work, also I don't see the Xbox icon on notification area also when the app is open . and when I go to windows...
  10. No Party Notifications On Xbox App For Windows 10

No Party Notifications On Xbox App For Windows 10: ive recently stopped recieving party notification about 2 days ago on the xbox app, im trying to join my friends and play with them but invites arent coming through, they dont show up, i get the notification on xbox but nothing happens on pc. ive tried everything i could find...