Windows 10: Fix Xbox Controller Bluetooth keeps disconnecting on Xbox console or PC

Discus and support Fix Xbox Controller Bluetooth keeps disconnecting on Xbox console or PC in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Xbox is a cherished and prized possession for those who’re into gaming. Gaming is exciting with this console. But what if the Xbox controller... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Sep 3, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

Fix Xbox Controller Bluetooth keeps disconnecting on Xbox console or PC

Fix Xbox Controller Bluetooth keeps disconnecting on Xbox console or PC Xbox-Controller-Keeps-Disconnecting.jpg
    Xbox is a cherished and prized possession for those who’re into gaming. Gaming is exciting with this console. But what if the Xbox controller keeps disconnecting? In fact, it can happen with Windows PC as well, as the controller works with it too. Many Xbox users and PC gamers have reported that their controller keeps disconnecting […]

This article Fix Xbox Controller Bluetooth keeps disconnecting on Xbox console or PC first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Sep 3, 2021
  2. Mala_S Win User

Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc

Hello SubieTY,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Initially, we need to pair the device to show up in the list while connected through Bluetooth. Check with the below mentioned steps and see if it works.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Sep 3, 2021
  3. Xbox Controller in Windows

Hey there Tomas

Thanks for reaching out!

I suggest that you try updating
    your Xbox One controller. To do this, kindly follow the steps provided on the links below:

If the issue persists, I strongly
    recommend contacting our Xbox Customer Support
    for further troubleshooting steps.

Kindly update us with the results.

XBF Erick C, Sep 3, 2021
  4. Darshan J Win User

Connecting Xbox to PC

Hello,

Please answer the below questions to assist you better.

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Which version of windows is running on your system?

Suggest you to follow below steps and check if you are able to connect your Xbox to your Computer.

• Sign in to your Xbox Live account using your Microsoft login credentials
    • Verify that your Xbox One is connected to the same network as your Windows PC
    • Power on your Xbox One.
    • Press the “Menu” button on your Xbox controller and select “Settings.”
    • Select “Preferences” and place a checkmark next to “Allow streaming to other devices.”
    • Connecting Xbox and PC.
    • Click on “Connect” on the Xbox app on your Windows 10 PC
    • Select the name of your Xbox One console
    • Connect an Xbox One controller to your PC using a USB cable
    • Click on “Stream,” then select the Xbox game you want to play on your PC
    • Click on “Play from console”.
    If you are looking for more information on Xbox, you can post your query in dedicated Xbox forum for better assistance. Refer to the link below which guides you to Xbox forum.

Xbox Support

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance on windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Darshan J, Sep 3, 2021
Thema:

1. Fix Xbox Controller Bluetooth keeps disconnecting on Xbox console or PC - Similar Threads - Fix Xbox Controller

2. Xbox controller on Pc keeps disconnecting and reconnecting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox controller on Pc keeps disconnecting and reconnecting: My controller keeps disconnecting and reconnecting from my pc. It does it when it's not plugged in and when it's plugged in. It also sometimes delays when I use the sticks. * Changed to a question...
  3. Xbox Controller Keeps Disconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Controller Keeps Disconnecting: So I have my Xbox Elite 2 controller plugged in to the back of my pc and it used to work before hand, now it dosen't. The problem that I keep having is that I want to overclock my controller using hidusbf and whenever I do that and go through the steps it works fine but then...
  4. Xbox Controller Keeps Disconnecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Controller Keeps Disconnecting: So I have my Xbox Elite 2 controller plugged in to the back of my pc and it used to work before hand, now it dosen't. The problem that I keep having is that I want to overclock my controller using hidusbf and whenever I do that and go through the steps it works fine but then...
  5. XBox Controller Disconnects

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBox Controller Disconnects: I bought this adapter because all the things I read about it stated it would stop interference that comes with Bluetooth since it uses a proprietary connection, but my controller still disconnects and the round X button at the top of the controller will flash for a few...
  6. XBox Controller Disconnects

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    XBox Controller Disconnects: I bought this adapter because all the things I read about it stated it would stop interference that comes with Bluetooth since it uses a proprietary connection, but my controller still disconnects and the round X button at the top of the controller will flash for a few...
  7. Xbox console companion on PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Xbox console companion on PC: Could you guys please fix the push to talk not working on the xbox console companion? like really please I beg of you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-console-companion-on-pc/a9107793-99ef-4a05-b088-0be277c07cf3
  8. Xbox Controller keeps disconnecting from PC

Xbox Controller keeps disconnecting from PC: I'm trying to connect my Xbox controller to my PC via Bluetooth. But it keeps going like this: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] its going over and over again. i can't stop it. can i fix it? Here's what i tried so far: New Batterys Removing and connecting back the controller...
  9. Xbox One controller input delay and bluetooth disconnect (on PC)

Xbox One controller input delay and bluetooth disconnect (on PC): So, I have a very unusual problem. Every game I play, the controls will start out great, then I'll have massive lag (for 2-3 minutes) followed by Bluetooth disconnect. Not a lag in gameplay or drop in FPS. Just a massive delay in controller commands. When the Bluetooth...
  10. xbox controller bluetooth

xbox controller bluetooth: My Xbox one controller won't connect to my computer via Bluetooth, and my usb port is broken so I cant connect that way. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-controller-bluetooth/e728b9a1-ba66-49c9-b61a-91617beab8ad