Windows 10: Fix Xbox error code 0x80073CFC on PC

Discus and support Fix Xbox error code 0x80073CFC on PC in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Many users are failing to play Xbox games on PC. When trying to do so, they see Xbox error code 0x80073CFC. In this article, we are going to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Dec 4, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

Fix Xbox error code 0x80073CFC on PC

Fix Xbox error code 0x80073CFC on PC 0x80073CFC.png
    Many users are failing to play Xbox games on PC. When trying to do so, they see Xbox error code 0x80073CFC. In this article, we are going to resolve the issue with the help of some simple solutions. 0x80073CFC, Reinstall the app. The app can’t start. Reinstalling should fix it. Why am I seeing Xbox […]

This article Fix Xbox error code 0x80073CFC on PC first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Dec 4, 2021

2. Xbox App Error code 0x80048504?

Hi Andyy,

If you received this error code 0x80048504, there could be an issue with the Xbox live server, your network connection, or with the account itself. For us to resolve your concern, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows Apps

Please click this link. This process will check and resolve common issues with the apps on your PC.

Step 2: Reset the Windows Store to clear the Store cache.

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.   
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin). 
    • Type wsreset.exe and then hit Enter. 

Step 3: Uninstall and reinstall the Xbox App to update it.

• Click Start and type Windows PowerShell on the search box.
    • Right-click and then select Run as administrator.
    • Type the following command to uninstall Xbox app: Get-AppxPackage *xboxapp* | Remove-AppxPackage.
    • Hit Enter. 
    • Launch Windows Store and download the Xbox App.  

Let us know how it goes after performing the aforementioned solutions. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Acelyn Alc, Dec 4, 2021
  3. Xbox App won't sign in - Error codes (0x409) 0x80131509

Hi Loraine,

I have the same issue, getting the error code "(0x409) 0x80131509" every time I try to login in the Xbox App.

I tried to follow all your steps.

• "Normal Startup" was already selected.
    • Changed Xbox Live - Auth Manager, Game Save and Networking Service to automatic and they are running
    Then wanted to delete account and cache folders, but there was no "TokenBroker" folder under %userprofile%\....\AC. Only a empty one called "Temp" which I deleted. Also my "Microsoft.XboxIdentityProvider" folder is called slightly different: Microsoft.XboxIdentityProvider_8wekyb3d8bbwe.

I'm still unable to login. Do you have any other suggestions on how to fix this?

Thank you in advance

FabianDean, Dec 4, 2021
  4. Fix Xbox error code 0x80073CFC on PC

Xbox One - Redeem Code

Hello Frank,

We would like to know if you are referring to an Xbox prepaid code. If your prepaid code isn’t working, or if you see an error message or error code when you try to redeem it,
    we suggest that you follow the steps from this

link

Note: Prepaid codes cannot be used or activated if your Microsoft account is suspended or has a balance due. You must resolve all unpaid balances and account suspensions before you can use the prepaid code. To do so, see the following
    pages:

Please post back with the status of the issue. We will be glad to assist you further.

Melowin Mar, Dec 4, 2021
Thema:

Fix Xbox error code 0x80073CFC on PC

1. Fix Xbox error code 0x80073CFC on PC - Similar Threads - Fix Xbox error

2. Error code 56 for Xbox Wireless Adapter fix?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Error code 56 for Xbox Wireless Adapter fix?: I just bought a Xbox Wireless Adapter for PC and it doesn't work. I went over to device manager and the drivers for it got the error code 56. I tried the adapter on another windows 10 device and it works there just fine so there aren't any problems with it. I had some...
  3. Error code 56 for Xbox Wireless Adapter fix?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error code 56 for Xbox Wireless Adapter fix?: I just bought a Xbox Wireless Adapter for PC and it doesn't work. I went over to device manager and the drivers for it got the error code 56. I tried the adapter on another windows 10 device and it works there just fine so there aren't any problems with it. I had some...
  4. How to resolve WslRegisterDistribution failed with error: 0x80073cfc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to resolve WslRegisterDistribution failed with error: 0x80073cfc: Have been running Ubuntu 22.04 LTS downloaded from the Microsoft store on a virtual machine on my Windows 11 PC. However, for some reason, this error just came into existence today when I started the terminal. The terminal shows the following text:Installing, this may take a...
  5. Fix Star Wars Battlefront 2 Error Code 721 on PC and Xbox

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Star Wars Battlefront 2 Error Code 721 on PC and Xbox: [ATTACH]Are you receiving error code 721 on Star Wars Battlefront 2? Star Wars Battlefront 2 is a popular shooter video game that is added to the Star Wars franchise. Millions of gamers love to play this game. However, the error code 721 on Star Wars Battlefront 2 ruins the...
  6. How to fix Xbox Error Code 0x80242020 on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    How to fix Xbox Error Code 0x80242020 on Windows PC: [ATTACH]Some Xbox owners as of late, have been experiencing error code 0x80242020. This error tends to appear whenever users try to download and install a new game or app to their Windows computers. This is a major problem for players because it makes it difficult for them to...
  7. Fix Under Maintenance, Roblox Error Code 920 on Xbox or PC

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Under Maintenance, Roblox Error Code 920 on Xbox or PC: [ATTACH]PC gamers and console gamers alike are reporting the issue whereby they do encounter the Under Maintenance Roblox Error Code 920 on their Windows 11 or Windows 10 PC or Xbox Series X|S or Xbox One console, even though the Roblox server status at status.roblox.com and...
  8. Fix Xbox error Code 0x8007013d

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Xbox error Code 0x8007013d: [ATTACH]A lot of Xbox users are not able to run games on Xbox. Some of them are unable to install a game, some are unable to launch one, whereas, some are failing to launch the Xbox app. When they try to do the same, they see the following error message. Something went wrong,...
  9. Fix Error Code 0x80242022 when installing Xbox games on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Error Code 0x80242022 when installing Xbox games on Windows PC: [ATTACH]Some PC gamers may encounter error code 0x80242022 when attempting to install an Xbox Game Pass game on your Windows 10 or Windows 11 device. In this post, we will provide the most suitable solutions you can try to successfully resolve this issue. Below is the error...
  10. xbox live error code 0x800c000b on pc

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    xbox live error code 0x800c000b on pc: I have tried looking everywhere to look for a solution for this error for pc but I couldn't find one so I am going to ask. I can't log into my account on minecraft bedrock and it gives me an error code. Even for my xbox live game bar but unlike minecraft bedrock I can still...