Windows 10: Fix Xbox Live error 121003 while playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Discus and support Fix Xbox Live error 121003 while playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [IMG]You may experience the Xbox Live error 121003 anytime while playing the Microsoft Solitaire Collection game. Xbox displays this error when some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Sep 11, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

Fix Xbox Live error 121003 while playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Fix Xbox Live error 121003 while playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection [​IMG]
    You may experience the Xbox Live error 121003 anytime while playing the Microsoft Solitaire Collection game. Xbox displays this error when some problem occurs while loading the saved game data from the cloud. When this error occurs, you will see the following message on your screen: There was a problem loading your data from the […]

This article Fix Xbox Live error 121003 while playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Sep 11, 2021

2. Ms solitaire collection error code 121003

"Xbox Live error

There was a problem loading your data from the cloud

Please check the Microsoft Solitaire Collection FAQ at

https://aka.ms/mssolitairefaq and refer to error code:

121003"

I've done that, no help to receive there. No one seems to know what the error code 121003 mean so I'm wondering why you are creating error codes that you don't understand yourselves?

Jan ErlingKvam, Sep 11, 2021
  3. Ms solitaire collection error code 121003

Hi Jan,

An Xbox Live error may occur if your computer is unable to connect properly to the Xbox Live Servers. It is also possible that the Xbox App is corrupted or there is an issue with your Xbox Live Profile. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us
    the following information:

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far to resolve the issue?
    • Are you still able to play other Microsoft games online?
    • Have you tried to sign out and sign in to your account on the Xbox App?
    • Did you make any changes to your computer or your network settings prior to the issue?

In the meantime, you may check and follow the solutions provided on this
    link
    to resolve issues with Microsoft Solitaire Collection.

Loraine Mon, Sep 11, 2021
  4. Fix Xbox Live error 121003 while playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection

error code 1170000 XBOX Live Solitaire Collection

I keep getting error code 1170000 when trying to play daily solitaire collection in my XBOX Live.

I also says "you have signed out of XBOX Live from outside Microsoft Solitaire Collection".

What does this mean and how do I fix it? Thanks for your help in advance.

firewhale36, Sep 11, 2021
Thema:

Fix Xbox Live error 121003 while playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection

1. Fix Xbox Live error 121003 while playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Similar Threads - Fix Xbox Live

2. Fix Xbox Live error 121010 while playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Xbox Live error 121010 while playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection: [IMG]If you encounter Xbox Live error 121010 while playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection, this post may help you fix it. You may receive this error message anytime while playing the Solitaire game or just after launching the game. The error code 121010 means Xbox fails to...
  3. Get error code 121003 trying to play solitaire

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Get error code 121003 trying to play solitaire: Get error code 121003 trying to play solitaire https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-error-code-121003-trying-to-play-solitaire/363adf5a-16e9-455c-8303-f36a01c74e19
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Daily Challenge - Xbox Live

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Daily Challenge - Xbox Live: Hi Can't load Daily Challenge - Keep getting download from server error - Windows 10 PC - Nothing wrong with internet connection and all other games on Solitaire Collection work - Only one that won't load is the Daily Challenge...
  5. Accidentally deleted xbox live for MS Solitaire collection

Accidentally deleted xbox live for MS Solitaire collection: I accidentally uninstalled my xbox live programs which I believe allows MS Solitaire to keep my level scores. Now when I go to Solitaire I cannot sign in - get error code 117000. It will only allow me to play as a guest. Should I uninstall Windows 10 and then reinstall...
  6. Ms solitaire collection error code 121003

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ms solitaire collection error code 121003: After reviewing all the posts concerning this issue it is my opinion that this problem is not sufficiently important to Microsoft to resolve so then I ask if the gameplay cannot be operated in a fluid and speedy fashion how do you as a company have the gall to make customers...
  7. Ms solitaire collection error code 121003

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ms solitaire collection error code 121003: After reviewing all the posts concerning this issue it is my opinion that this problem is not sufficiently important to Microsoft to resolve so then I ask if the gameplay cannot be operated in a fluid and speedy fashion how do you as a company have the gall to make customers...
  8. Ms solitaire collection error code 121003

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ms solitaire collection error code 121003: Ik krijg een foutcode bij het spelen van Solitaire en van het weinige dat ik heb kunnen vinden heb ik al gedaan. Echter deze fout blijft en ik kan het spel op mijn PC niet meer spelen sinds een paar dagen....
  9. Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Xbox Live Error Code 121010

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Xbox Live Error Code 121010: Every time I open the program I receive the above error. I've tried reinstalling and going through the generic troubleshooting steps at the microsoftcasualgames site, but it still pops up. It only started happening after the latest update. Anything else I can try?...
  10. Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Fails Error 121003

Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Fails Error 121003: Locked error. Cannot resolve. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_games/microsoft-solitaire-collection-fails-error-121003/6f8b1c50-a92d-43bb-8568-f72e5cf87bd5