Windows 10: Fix Xbox Live error 121010 while playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Discus and support Fix Xbox Live error 121010 while playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [IMG]If you encounter Xbox Live error 121010 while playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection, this post may help you fix it. You may receive this error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Sep 14, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

Fix Xbox Live error 121010 while playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Fix Xbox Live error 121010 while playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection [​IMG]
    If you encounter Xbox Live error 121010 while playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection, this post may help you fix it. You may receive this error message anytime while playing the Solitaire game or just after launching the game. The error code 121010 means Xbox fails to save the user’s data on the cloud. The actual error […]

This article Fix Xbox Live error 121010 while playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Sep 14, 2021
  2. MikeRay2 Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Error 121010

I just started getting this error message a few days ago when I opened my Microsoft Solitaire game:

Xbox Live error

There was a problem saving your data to the cloud.

Please check the Microsoft Solitaire Collection FAQ at

https://aka.ms/mssolitairefaq and refer to error code: 121010

Try again Cancel

I click the cancel button and can play my game. The next day when I open the game on the computer the stuff is saved from the previous day, so is there really a problem here? Thanks for any help.

MikeRay2, Sep 14, 2021
  3. beckerist Win User
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Xbox Live Error Code 121010

After a bit more searching I found a solution.

Code:
    Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features 

Scroll down to Microsoft Solitaire Collection and click

Click Advanced options 

Click Reset 

Restart the application
    The first time loading after reseting it looked like I lost all my progress, but I clicked on a game and a prompt popped up asking to restore old data. Then I restarted it again. This time
     it said I wasn't signed into Xbox live, so I clicked my gamer pic in the top right corner, signed in, then restarted the entire app once more just to make sure.
    I'm not seeing this Xbox Live Error Code 121010 message any more, and everything seems to be back to working.

beckerist, Sep 14, 2021
  4. Fix Xbox Live error 121010 while playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection

error code 1170000 XBOX Live Solitaire Collection

I keep getting error code 1170000 when trying to play daily solitaire collection in my XBOX Live.

I also says "you have signed out of XBOX Live from outside Microsoft Solitaire Collection".

What does this mean and how do I fix it? Thanks for your help in advance.

firewhale36, Sep 14, 2021
Thema:

Fix Xbox Live error 121010 while playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection

1. Fix Xbox Live error 121010 while playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Similar Threads - Fix Xbox Live

2. Fix Xbox Live error 121003 while playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Xbox Live error 121003 while playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection: [IMG]You may experience the Xbox Live error 121003 anytime while playing the Microsoft Solitaire Collection game. Xbox displays this error when some problem occurs while loading the saved game data from the cloud. When this error occurs, you will see the following message on...
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Daily Challenge - Xbox Live

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Daily Challenge - Xbox Live: Hi Can't load Daily Challenge - Keep getting download from server error - Windows 10 PC - Nothing wrong with internet connection and all other games on Solitaire Collection work - Only one that won't load is the Daily Challenge...
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Moving Guest Account to an Xbox Live Account Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Moving Guest Account to an Xbox Live Account Issue: Hello Folks, I hope everyone is doing well. I have a friend who has made a significant amount of progress in their Guest Account and we're having an issue when we're trying to sync it to their XBox Live Account. I understand this verbiage: "Note: You can only sync your...
  5. Accidentally deleted xbox live for MS Solitaire collection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Accidentally deleted xbox live for MS Solitaire collection: I accidentally uninstalled my xbox live programs which I believe allows MS Solitaire to keep my level scores. Now when I go to Solitaire I cannot sign in - get error code 117000. It will only allow me to play as a guest. Should I uninstall Windows 10 and then reinstall...
  6. Microsoft Solitaire collection has error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire collection has error: I have been playing solitaire for around 2 years. Last week I started to get messages telling me I do not have an internet connection. I clearly do have a connection as I am here. I have uninstalled and reinstalled MS Solitaire collection on my laptop Windows 10 and am still...
  7. Microsoft Solitaire Error 121010

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Error 121010: I just started getting this error message a few days ago when I opened my Microsoft Solitaire game: Xbox Live error There was a problem saving your data to the cloud. Please check the Microsoft Solitaire Collection FAQ at https://aka.ms/mssolitairefaq and refer to...
  8. Fixing Microsoft Solitaire FREE collection.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fixing Microsoft Solitaire FREE collection.: I have used the simple solitaire for some years with a link on my desk top and one in the Start menu. Today if I click the page opens but just for a few seconds and then it closes. I can do that over and over again. I have tried the recommended solutions - Reset -...
  9. can't sign in to Xbox to play Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenges

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't sign in to Xbox to play Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenges: Off and on, I get an error message when I am trying to play Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenges. Error message says "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live. Try again later." Error: Ox80072EFD. Option to play as Guest, or try again later. When I try again...
  10. Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Xbox Live Error Code 121010

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Xbox Live Error Code 121010: Every time I open the program I receive the above error. I've tried reinstalling and going through the generic troubleshooting steps at the microsoftcasualgames site, but it still pops up. It only started happening after the latest update. Anything else I can try?...