Windows 10: Fix Your computer can’t connect to the remote computer error on Windows

Discus and support Fix Your computer can’t connect to the remote computer error on Windows in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]PC users on occasions may encounter one or more Remote Desktop connection issues & errors on Windows 11 or Windows 10 computer. This post... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, May 1, 2022.

1. WinClub New Member

Fix Your computer can’t connect to the remote computer error on Windows

Fix Your computer can’t connect to the remote computer error on Windows Your-computer-cant-connect-to-the-remote-computer-error.jpg
    PC users on occasions may encounter one or more Remote Desktop connection issues & errors on Windows 11 or Windows 10 computer. This post provides the most suitable solutions to the various instances of the Your computer can’t connect to the remote computer error on Windows 11/10. When this error occurs on your device, you may receive any […]

This article Fix Your computer can’t connect to the remote computer error on Windows first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, May 1, 2022

2. Remote Desktop can't connect to the remote computer

We suggest that you disable any security program on your computer and check if it resolves the issue.

NOTE: Antivirus software can help protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you shouldn't disable your antivirus software. If you have to temporarily disable it to install other software, you should re-enable it as
    soon as you're done. If you're connected to the Internet or a network while your antivirus software is disabled, your computer is vulnerable to attacks.

Then follow the steps below to ensure remote desktop is enabled:

• Click Start.
    • Click on File Explorer.
    • Right-click This PC.
    • Select Properties.
    • Click Remote settings in the upper left hand corner.
    • Ensure the option Allow remote connection to this computer and
      Allow Remote Assistance connection to this computer is selected.
    • Click Apply and OK.
    • Reboot the PC for the changes to take effect.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, May 1, 2022
  3. Kari Win User
    remote desktop connection

• What is the operating system of that remote computer? Exact version and edition please, for instance Windows 7 Ultimate or Windows 8.1 Pro.
    • Is the remote computer on the same network than the client, the computer you are connecting from? For instance, are both computers on your home network?
    • Are the incoming remote connections enabled on the remote computer?

Kari, May 1, 2022
  4. Arul_D Win User

How to remove "HP Connected Remote" as a sign in account ?

Hi Dave,

Thank you for writing your query in Microsoft Community.

• Is your computer connected to a domain network?
    HP Connected Remote is an app that comes preinstalled on select Windows HP computers. I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it resolves this issue.

• On the Windows 10 Start screen, type hp connected remote.
    • Click HP Connected Remote from the Apps search results.
    • Click Settings, and make sure Enable HP Connected Remote is turned On.

Reply us back with the status of this issue. We will be glad to assist you.

Arul_D, May 1, 2022
Thema:

1. Fix Your computer can’t connect to the remote computer error on Windows - Similar Threads - Fix computer can’t

2. your computer could not connect to another console session on the remote computer because...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    your computer could not connect to another console session on the remote computer because...: your computer could not connect to another console session on the remote computer because you already have a console session in progress . i got this error windows 10 how fix this error please can you explain the steps ?...
  3. your computer could not connect to another console session on the remote computer because...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    your computer could not connect to another console session on the remote computer because...: your computer could not connect to another console session on the remote computer because you already have a console session in progress . i got this error windows 10 how fix this error please can you explain the steps ?...
  4. your computer could not connect to another console session on the remote computer because...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Remote Desktop can’t find the computer

in Windows 10 News
    Remote Desktop can’t find the computer: [ATTACH]Remote Desktop is a powerful and handy feature that allows you to connect to another computer on the same network or the one available over a dedicated network available for access. When trying to connect to a remote computer, if it cannot find the PC, this post will...
  6. Remote desktop can’t connect to the remote computer in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Remote desktop can’t connect to the remote computer in Windows 10: Remote Desktop is a software in Windows that allows you to connect to a computer that is not close by. When you try to connect to a remote computer by using Remote Desktop, you may receive the following error message: Remote desktop can’t connect to the remote computer. The...
  7. "Your computer can't connect to the remote desktop gateway server" Error

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Your computer can't connect to the remote desktop gateway server" Error: Hello all, Our company uses Windows 1809 Image also we are using RDP through Internet Explorer i am not sure how this works but our employees access an account on the browser login, into and from there when they click an application for example IE RDP client starts and the...
  8. this computer can't connect to the remote computer

this computer can't connect to the remote computer: ?my windows 10 pro I try use remote desktop but is not work. I try all the solution but steel not work what I should do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-computer-cant-connect-to-the-remote-computer/d306c2a1-71e3-4bbd-8fe2-29e743bbac3d
  9. your computer can't connect to the remote computer because the remote desktop gateway...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    your computer can't connect to the remote computer because the remote desktop gateway...: Hi, I am getting the error above when trying to RDP to one of our servers. The RDP works for 2 other PCs in my office. But my PC gives this error. Your computer can't connect to the remote computer because the remote desktop gateway server is temporarily unavailable......
  10. remote connecting a computer

remote connecting a computer: How do you remote connect 2 computers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remote-connecting-a-computer/4f8313df-f430-4b37-a11f-fc9c95d44d46