Windows 10: fix

Discus and support fix in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; 2020-02 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1909 for x64-based Systems KB4532693 - Error 0x800f0831... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by feraskht, Feb 14, 2020 at 10:02 AM.

1. feraskht Win User

fix

2020-02 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1909 for x64-based Systems KB4532693 - Error 0x800f0831

:)

2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

4. Yaqub K Win User

fix

Wifi Fix.

Hi,

Thank your for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Good to know that the issue is fixed. Appreciate your efforts.

In future if you face any issues with Wireless connections, I suggest you to un-install and re-install wireless card drivers and check. Follow the steps:

I would suggest you to un-install and re-install wireless card
    driver and check. Follow the steps.

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Network adaptor.
    Right click on the wireless card driver and click on Un-install.

Now go to the manufacturer website of your
    wireless card or computer and install the latest drivers for your
    wireless card and check.

Hope it helps.

Thema:

fix

1. fix - Similar Threads - fix

2. Is there anyway of fixing blurry apps without changing the DPI scaling?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there anyway of fixing blurry apps without changing the DPI scaling?: So my issue is that some of my apps (e.g. Audacity) looks blurry on my 14-inch laptop. I tried a few tutorials of changing the DPI but that just makes everything look smaller. Does anyone have the solution to fix this blurry issue without making everything look small?...
  3. how to fix usable memory, 32GB 16GB usable problem.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to fix usable memory, 32GB 16GB usable problem.: Why is windows 10 reserving 16GB half of my memory for hardware after upgrading from 16GB of memory to 32GB of memory? When I had only 16GB of memory it did not reserve anything for hardware. I ran SFC and DISM and both came back ok. How can I fix this?...
  4. how do I fix the proxy on my computer I have Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do I fix the proxy on my computer I have Windows 10: how do I fix the proxy on my computer I have Windows 10 tried everything help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-the-proxy-on-my-computer-i-have/5ec63c2c-91cf-40e8-94b5-7dedc1c1531d
  5. No login splash on boot, can’t enter computer. Will “Reset PC” in WRE fix?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No login splash on boot, can’t enter computer. Will “Reset PC” in WRE fix?: I made another post on this forum about this with ALL the random things I’ve tried to fix this... you can read all about it here and I’m still struggling. No diagnostics seem to ping the error and I can’t get it to repair. Chkdsk wont run bc it says it can’t lock it and it...
  6. How to fix Cannot find script file in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to fix Cannot find script file in Windows 10: [ATTACH]When you log in to the computer, if you see a message box with an error message saying Can not find script file in Windows […] This article How to fix Cannot find script file in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. Why 6 years later has windows not fixed the problem with plug n play usb mics?

Why 6 years later has windows not fixed the problem with plug n play usb mics?: Just bought a blue yeti mic. My voice was super quiet despite setting volume and boost to max. Applied all the fixes online to discover the issue is windows know about the problem but haven't fixed it in more than 5 years....
  8. Hello, i could not have acces to my gmail account , i would like to know how to fix this...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hello, i could not have acces to my gmail account , i would like to know how to fix this...: Hello, i could not have acces to my gmail account , i would like to know how to fix this issue may be it can be a problem with my pc , if yes how can i update my pc on wifi connection?...
  9. windows 10 won't update, reports driver error, troubleshooter doesn't fix problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 won't update, reports driver error, troubleshooter doesn't fix problem: I've been consistently getting this message since October and windows 10 won't update: A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to install. We'll keep trying to install I've reviewed this conversation, and it's no help:...
  10. Microphone on a headset randomly breaks and fixes.

Microphone on a headset randomly breaks and fixes.: To simplify my problem, let me just give a quick story so 1 night i got my Sades headset i plugged it in correctly installed the drivers and everything works! though i did have problems with my speaker but i fixed it. Then the next morning the mic isnt working... guess...