Windows 10: fix

Discus and support fix in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; 2020-02 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1909 for x64-based Systems KB4532693 - Error 0x800f0831... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by feraskht, Feb 14, 2020.

1. feraskht Win User

fix

2020-02 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1909 for x64-based Systems KB4532693 - Error 0x800f0831

:)

feraskht, Feb 14, 2020
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Feb 14, 2020
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Feb 14, 2020
  4. Yaqub K Win User

fix

Wifi Fix.

Hi,

Thank your for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Good to know that the issue is fixed. Appreciate your efforts.

In future if you face any issues with Wireless connections, I suggest you to un-install and re-install wireless card drivers and check. Follow the steps:

I would suggest you to un-install and re-install wireless card
    driver and check. Follow the steps.

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Network adaptor.
    Right click on the wireless card driver and click on Un-install.

Now go to the manufacturer website of your
    wireless card or computer and install the latest drivers for your
    wireless card and check.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Feb 14, 2020
Thema:

fix

1. fix - Similar Threads - fix

2. Fortnite bluescreening and need to know how to fix this!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fortnite bluescreening and need to know how to fix this!: FORTNITE bluescreening everytime, I play the game for maybe 3 minutes then blue screens! I’ve tried everything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fortnite-bluescreening-and-need-to-know-how-to-fix/a993074d-8508-4850-ba88-ace7b2654a04
  3. Fortnite bluescreening and need to know how to fix this!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fortnite bluescreening and need to know how to fix this!: FORTNITE bluescreening everytime, I play the game for maybe 3 minutes then blue screens! I’ve tried everything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fortnite-bluescreening-and-need-to-know-how-to-fix/a993074d-8508-4850-ba88-ace7b2654a04
  4. How do i fix the problem "This file does not have an app associated with it for performing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix the problem "This file does not have an app associated with it for performing...: I've tried the command prompt trick. I opened the sims with steam, and it wouldnt work, Can u please send some solutions to this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-the-problem-this-file-does-not-have/d478d6d0-970c-40ac-ae93-8b496334ac51
  5. How do i fix the problem "This file does not have an app associated with it for performing...

How do i fix the problem "This file does not have an app associated with it for performing...: I've tried the command prompt trick. I opened the sims with steam, and it wouldnt work, Can u please send some solutions to this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-the-problem-this-file-does-not-have/d478d6d0-970c-40ac-ae93-8b496334ac51
  6. FIX Microsoft Jigsaw

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FIX Microsoft Jigsaw: I have been having issues with MS Jigsaw since January. I have attempted all troubleshooting steps, repair, reset, uninstall and re-install. I have the app install thru the Microsoft Store and when you click on the icon nothing happens. All other Microsoft Store programs and...
  7. FIX Microsoft Jigsaw

FIX Microsoft Jigsaw: I have been having issues with MS Jigsaw since January. I have attempted all troubleshooting steps, repair, reset, uninstall and re-install. I have the app install thru the Microsoft Store and when you click on the icon nothing happens. All other Microsoft Store programs and...
  8. how to fix xbox party not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to fix xbox party not working: "Background apps permission for Xbox are turned off others may not be able to hear you" i keep getting this message when i try to start or join a party. I can hear the party but they can't hear me. when i go through my windows settings and go to apps>installed apps>xbox it...
  9. how to fix xbox party not working

how to fix xbox party not working: "Background apps permission for Xbox are turned off others may not be able to hear you" i keep getting this message when i try to start or join a party. I can hear the party but they can't hear me. when i go through my windows settings and go to apps>installed apps>xbox it...
  10. how do you fix this error

how do you fix this error: when I try to start up call of duty advanced warfare it has an error that says the SteamApps could not be located in the dynamic link library https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-fix-this-error/3abd59f8-80b6-455e-ba52-0882329a5fc4