Windows 10: Fixed a BSOD issue, now I want to know how to know if my PC is properly optimized

Discus and support Fixed a BSOD issue, now I want to know how to know if my PC is properly optimized in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I fixed a BSOD issue involving a recent Windows update and an issue with dynamic GPU. However, I had to download and change around some drivers in my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/androidnoobbaby, Jul 2, 2020.

1. Fixed a BSOD issue, now I want to know how to know if my PC is properly optimized

I fixed a BSOD issue involving a recent Windows update and an issue with dynamic GPU. However, I had to download and change around some drivers in my laptop. Is there any way to know if my laptop's software is properly optimized in order to run the hardware the best it can? Any tips to make sure all the drivers are properly installed and there are no issues with the registry? Thanks in advance for all your potential replies.

submitted by /u/androidnoobbaby
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/androidnoobbaby, Jul 2, 2020

2. Delivery Optimization using my internet even tho i closed it

Hi,

We'd like to know more about this concern. Please answer the following questions:

• Is this the first time that you encountered this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you turn off delivery optimization. Here's how:

• Click on Start menu.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Select Update & Security.
    • Click on Advanced options.
    • Select Choose how updates are delivered.
    • If you don't want to download updates from PCs on the Internet, select
      PCs on my local network.

Once done, kindly check if you will still experience the same issue.

Please post back with the result for further assistance.

Charianne Per, Jul 2, 2020
  3. optimizer not working properly

Hi,

We appreciate your earnest effort to reach out with Microsoft Community. We understand that the optimizer is not working properly, and that you wanted to get the issue resolved. To get you sorted, kindly answer the following questions:

• Were there changes made prior to the issue?
    • When did the issue start to happen?
    • Are you referring to an optimizer app on Windows 10?
    • Do you get an error message? If so, kindly provide the exact error message.
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you have done in an attempt to get the issue resolved?

We will be waiting for your prompt response.

Vanessa Oca, Jul 2, 2020
  4. Fixed a BSOD issue, now I want to know how to know if my PC is properly optimized

I was confusion for my latop. I don't know what happened?

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Since when are you facing this issue?
    2. Are you aware of any changes being made to the PC?
    3. Which version of Windows 10 you are using currently?

Since you have already tried some steps to resolve the issue, but you were unable to fix it. Please let me know the steps which you have tried, so that I will not provide the same suggestions again.

Please get back to us with the detailed information to assist you further with the issue.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jul 2, 2020
Thema:

Fixed a BSOD issue, now I want to know how to know if my PC is properly optimized

1. Fixed a BSOD issue, now I want to know how to know if my PC is properly optimized - Similar Threads - Fixed BSOD issue

2. I want to know about my old password because there is an issue in my PC and that want the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to know about my old password because there is an issue in my PC and that want the...: Because to the problem shown in the picture I want to know my old password. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-know-about-my-old-password-because-there/22cd768f-bbfb-4069-bcb6-c24f5a4aea84
  3. I want to know about my old password because there is an issue in my PC and that want the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to know about my old password because there is an issue in my PC and that want the...: Because to the problem shown in the picture I want to know my old password. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-know-about-my-old-password-because-there/22cd768f-bbfb-4069-bcb6-c24f5a4aea84
  4. PC getting BSOD and I don't know the issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC getting BSOD and I don't know the issue.: PC: CPU - Intel i9-9900k GPU - Geforce RTX 308032gb RamPC has been randomly getting BSOD while doing anything whether its just watching a video or playing a videogame. This is the latest dmp error...
  5. PC getting BSOD and I don't know the issue.

PC getting BSOD and I don't know the issue.: PC: CPU - Intel i9-9900k GPU - Geforce RTX 308032gb RamPC has been randomly getting BSOD while doing anything whether its just watching a video or playing a videogame. This is the latest dmp error...
  6. Help! I know the issue but I don't know how to fix.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help! I know the issue but I don't know how to fix.: I run a Minecraft server to play with friends. The file that runs the server is named "start.bat". So I set it to startup when the PC was turned on. I no longer wanted it to startup when powering on so I went into startup apps and disabled "start". I disabled the wrong start....
  7. Help! I know the issue but I don't know how to fix.

Help! I know the issue but I don't know how to fix.: I run a Minecraft server to play with friends. The file that runs the server is named "start.bat". So I set it to startup when the PC was turned on. I no longer wanted it to startup when powering on so I went into startup apps and disabled "start". I disabled the wrong start....
  8. Help! I know the issue but I don't know how to fix.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Can someone decipher this please i know everything's fixed i just want to know the issue...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can someone decipher this please i know everything's fixed i just want to know the issue...: Checking file system on C: The type of the file system is NTFS. A disk check has been scheduled. Windows will now check the disk. Stage 1: Examining basic file system structure ... 749056 file records...
  10. Want to know if 1809 is fixed

in Windows 10 Support
    Want to know if 1809 is fixed: I notice in my update check this morning there is the 1809 build initialising and I don't particularly want this to upgraded to the new build as I have just spent a lot of time getting this machine to run as I like it so I quickly shut the machine down. Is there any way of...