Windows 10: fixed calendar windows 10 on desktop

Discus and support fixed calendar windows 10 on desktop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Could you please guide me how to keep calendar windows 10 on desktop permanently ? Regards... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by mohmotlagh, Oct 14, 2018.

1. fixed calendar windows 10 on desktop

Could you please guide me how to keep calendar windows 10 on desktop permanently ?

Regards

:)

mohmotlagh, Oct 14, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 14, 2018
  3. Mel Tar Win User
    Mel Tar, Oct 14, 2018
  4. fixed calendar windows 10 on desktop

windows calendar is not synching

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that the Calendar is not synching in Windows. We will help you.

• Is the Calendar not synching in Windows Phone or PC?
    If the Calendar is not synching in PC I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you.

Let's try the below steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the
    Troubleshooter for Windows App and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

Refer:
    Windows 10 Apps troubleshooter

Step 2: If the issue persists, then I suggest you to
    remove and reconfigure the account back in the Mail app.

Reconfiguring the account should force it to sync again and resolve the issue.

For reference: Refer:

Calendar app

Keep us posted if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Oct 14, 2018
Thema:

fixed calendar windows 10 on desktop

1. fixed calendar windows 10 on desktop - Similar Threads - fixed calendar desktop

2. is microsoft working to fix calendar crash with windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is microsoft working to fix calendar crash with windows 10: My calendar app with windows 10 crashed over 4 days now. Very enoying , I am 88 and all my doctors appointments were there. Is it true that microsoft is working to fix the app, If yes how long will it take.Julie Soos...
  3. calendar widget for desktop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    calendar widget for desktop: As the title says, is there any way I can show my day's or week's schedule from either google calendar or outlook calendar on my windows 10 desktop? submitted by /u/saifprints [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kregkz/calendar_widget_for_desktop/
  4. Family Calendar on desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Family Calendar on desktop: Hi! I have a family and family calendar set up. The Family Calendar is available when using outlook live online. It comes up under "Groups > Your Family". However, it has disappeared from the Calendar App and Outlook app in Windows 10 on the desktop. I tried to add a new...
  5. add a calendar to desktop

add a calendar to desktop: add a calendar to desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-a-calendar-to-desktop/b96a980c-d043-4515-9c88-0319329f18f9
  6. google calendar on desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    google calendar on desktop: How do I get google calendar on my desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-calendar-on-desktop/033ea8f6-e3c7-49ba-86b6-9975be15a7e8
  7. Merging or Sharing Outlook Calendar and Windows Desktop Calendar

Merging or Sharing Outlook Calendar and Windows Desktop Calendar: Hi, I just upgraded to Outlook 2019 and imported my calendar from outlook 2016. I would like to be able to use Windows Desktop calendar. Is there a way to import/merge/share my Outlook Calendar with the express calendar? I have the same e-mail account for both calendars, but...
  8. Put Calendar on Desktop

Put Calendar on Desktop: Is there a way to put a calendar on my desktop? The instructions I followed did not really do the trick. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/put-calendar-on-desktop/bed9b3ca-1460-427d-a805-4335ec7860c3
  9. Show Outlook calendar on Windows 10 desktop wallpaper?

Show Outlook calendar on Windows 10 desktop wallpaper?: I would like to have my Outlook calendar displayed on my desktop wallpaper. To be clear, I'm not looking for a shortcut to the Outlook calendar. I'm looking for the calendar itself to be displayed. Is there any easy way to do this?...
  10. Transparent Calendar on Desktop

Transparent Calendar on Desktop: I have a transparent 4 month calendar displaying on my desktop (which displays random current dates). It does NOT display appointments or events.. It is ONLY a calendar. I don't think it is associated with office 2014, but I don't know. I had webshots installed but have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fixed calendar on windows 10 desktop

2. windows 10 webshots with calendar