Windows 10: Fixed Issue with Phone Link Not Pairing for Calls.

Discus and support Fixed Issue with Phone Link Not Pairing for Calls. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I found out that one reason my Z Flip5 would not Pair to make calls in Phone Link was due to an Outdated Bluetooth Dongle. I bought a new one from Temu... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by alabamatom1963, Mar 1, 2024.

1. Fixed Issue with Phone Link Not Pairing for Calls.

I found out that one reason my Z Flip5 would not Pair to make calls in Phone Link was due to an Outdated Bluetooth Dongle. I bought a new one from Temu with BT Ver 5.4 EDR+BLE and installed it on my PC.Low and behold, all my problems quickly disappeared and now everything works like a Champ. Even Bluetooth transfer works efficiently between devices now. Hope this helps someone having the same issue.

:)

alabamatom1963, Mar 1, 2024
  2. Barman58 Win User

Pairing a phone to a car

One thing I would add ... There should be a list of paired devices on the phone, If so it would be best if you "UnPair" any devices listed on the phone as well as the phones shown on the Car. To Unpair a device from an Android Phone go to Settings, Bluetooth and there should be a list of paired devices - at the right of each paired device is a "Cog" icon click on this and click on the unpair option, repeat for any other unneeded devices.

Sometimes paired items get out of sync and both sides need to be removed to re-pair

Barman58, Mar 1, 2024
  3. jimbo45 Win User
    Pairing a phone to a car

Hi there
    I've found also with Blu Tooth that the whole thing becomes unpaired if you have say a SatNav in your car with audio traffic alerts / warnings enabled. Same thing can happen with an inbound call.

If your car has a decent AUX IN it's probably easier to use the headphone output from your phone to the AUX in if you car has one. Mine has a decent Aux in by the central "lift up" console (coffee mugs, space for change etc) where I can put the whole phone in it.

I don't make or receive calls on mobile phones while driving.
    On our roads even looking at a satnav while moving can be dangerous at times -- we need to keep our eyes on the road 100% of the time -- lot of black ice around -- very hazardous - so putting phone out of reach and just playing music etc is just fine done that way.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Mar 1, 2024
  4. spunk Win User

Fixed Issue with Phone Link Not Pairing for Calls.

Pairing a phone to a car

Remove the device from the cars Bluetooth list. Restart your phone. Go to the Bluetooth settings on the phone and set it to Pair. Set the cars Bluetooth to pair, they should find it each other.

spunk, Mar 1, 2024
Thema:

Fixed Issue with Phone Link Not Pairing for Calls.

1. Fixed Issue with Phone Link Not Pairing for Calls. - Similar Threads - Fixed Issue Phone

2. Fixed Issue with Phone Link Not Pairing for Calls.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fixed Issue with Phone Link Not Pairing for Calls.: I found out that one reason my Z Flip5 would not Pair to make calls in Phone Link was due to an Outdated Bluetooth Dongle. I bought a new one from Temu with BT Ver 5.4 EDR+BLE and installed it on my PC.Low and behold, all my problems quickly disappeared and now everything...
  3. Phone Link Issues Enabling Calling Feature

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link Issues Enabling Calling Feature: For some reason when I try enabling calls in the Features section of the Phone Link app, it temporarily enables it but then disables it within a minute. Could this be a bug or something preventing the feature to be used?...
  4. Phone Link Issues Enabling Calling Feature

Phone Link Issues Enabling Calling Feature: For some reason when I try enabling calls in the Features section of the Phone Link app, it temporarily enables it but then disables it within a minute. Could this be a bug or something preventing the feature to be used?...
  5. Phone link call feature is having issues with audio transmission.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone link call feature is having issues with audio transmission.: I am using phone link on my windows 11 with my Samsung S20 FE every thing works fine, the only problem is that the call function is not working properly. I can make and receive calls on my laptop, i can lister what other person is saying on the call but what i speak is not...
  6. Phone link call feature is having issues with audio transmission.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone link call feature is having issues with audio transmission.: I am using phone link on my windows 11 with my Samsung S20 FE every thing works fine, the only problem is that the call function is not working properly. I can make and receive calls on my laptop, I can lister what other person is saying on the call but what I speak is not...
  7. Pairing Phone Link to Galaxy S10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pairing Phone Link to Galaxy S10: I'm having trouble connecting the Phone Link App from my Samsung Galaxy S10E to my Surface Laptop. I tried terminating, repairing, and finally resetting the Phone Link app on my PC, Bluetooth is on on both devices and they are paired.Now I can't get the Phone Link App to...
  8. Pairing Phone Link to Galaxy S10

Pairing Phone Link to Galaxy S10: I'm having trouble connecting the Phone Link App from my Samsung Galaxy S10E to my Surface Laptop. I tried terminating, repairing, and finally resetting the Phone Link app on my PC, Bluetooth is on on both devices and they are paired.Now I can't get the Phone Link App to...
  9. Phone Link calling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link calling: Can anyone offer suggestions about how I can improve my system to better utilize the calling feature of Phone Link. Calls cut in and out, people complain they can't hear me, and I have a lot of problems with automated attendents. I am using my Webcam microphone for input and...
  10. Phone Link calling

Phone Link calling: Can anyone offer suggestions about how I can improve my system to better utilize the calling feature of Phone Link. Calls cut in and out, people complain they can't hear me, and I have a lot of problems with automated attendents. I am using my Webcam microphone for input and...