Windows 10: {Fixed} Put Computer To Sleep, Now Everything Is Slightly Zoomed In

Discus and support {Fixed} Put Computer To Sleep, Now Everything Is Slightly Zoomed In in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I put my computer into sleep mode, and immediately after waking it up, everything was slightly zoomed in. By this, I mean the icons aren't big or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Tirkiht, Apr 16, 2019.

1. Tirkiht Win User

{Fixed} Put Computer To Sleep, Now Everything Is Slightly Zoomed In

I put my computer into sleep mode, and immediately after waking it up, everything was slightly zoomed in. By this, I mean the icons aren't big or anything, I mean it's as if the outer edges are cut off. The display still fills the screen.

What I have tried:

• CTRL + 0 (it's not the icons that are big)
    • The computer is not in safe mode
    • The resolution is the same as it has always been (1360x768)
    • Clean booting (as in booting with installed services deactivated//nothing changes)
    • Restarting the computer several times
    • Updating the computer
    • Updating graphics drivers and related drivers
    • Checking accessibility settings and other settings

{Fixed} Put Computer To Sleep, Now Everything Is Slightly Zoomed In [​IMG]

The above photo shows what my desktop currently looks like and exactly how it is zoomed in.

If you know of anything that might work, please help! Thank you!

Accidentally turned on "Overscan" in TV settings

:)

Tirkiht, Apr 16, 2019

2. Badly zoomed in on all Office products and Explorer

Hi,

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• If you have a mouse with a wheel, hold down the Ctrl key, and then scroll the wheel to zoom in or out.
    • From the keyboard, you can increase or decrease the zoom value in 10% increments. To zoom in, press Ctrl + (+). To zoom out, press Ctrl + (-). To restore the zoom to 100%, press Ctrl+0.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Apr 16, 2019
  3. Zoom in Adobe

Hi, Kenneth

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way.

I suggest that you follow the steps below to zoom in adobe reader.

• Click Edit | Preferences.
    • Choose the Page Display category.
    • Under the heading labeled "Default Layout and Zoom," find
      Zoom. Choose the desired default zoom option from the menu.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community

Vanessa Sohtun, Apr 16, 2019
  4. Argel Obm Win User

Computer sleeping

Hi,

For us to better understand your concern, kindly answer the following questions:

• When did the issue start?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer before encountering the issue?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you've done so far?
    • Is you computer going to sleep while you're using it?
    • How many minutes does it take before your computer goes to sleep?
    Hope to hear from you soon.

Argel Obm, Apr 16, 2019
Thema:

1. {Fixed} Put Computer To Sleep, Now Everything Is Slightly Zoomed In - Similar Threads - {Fixed} Put Computer

2. Why is my computer so zoomed in after i put it in sleep mode?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why is my computer so zoomed in after i put it in sleep mode?: I had never had this kind of problem before, anytime i put it to sleep and turned it on nothing happened. But today when i put it to sleep and went to walk my dog when i came back the screen was zoomed in so much and also i have 3 monitors. Ive tried fixing the resolution but...
  3. which zoom to put on

in Windows 10 Customization
    which zoom to put on: I need to put on zoom for the first time. I notice there is a 32 bit and 64 bit versios.My system is 64 bit. Does it matter which I put on? I'd like to do it ahead of the meetingIs it something that stays on the laptop in a file?I have never used it and have no interest in it...
  4. which zoom to put on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    which zoom to put on: I need to put on zoom for the first time. I notice there is a 32 bit and 64 bit versios.My system is 64 bit. Does it matter which I put on? I'd like to do it ahead of the meetingIs it something that stays on the laptop in a file?I have never used it and have no interest in it...
  5. All my games are slightly zoomed in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    All my games are slightly zoomed in: I have had this problem since I had bought my pc prebuilt, and since upgraded every part but the problem consists. I have messed with my resolution, changed display cords, bought several different monitors, updated monitor driver, the whole shabang. To explain better, it is...
  6. Wallpaper images slightly zoomed in?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wallpaper images slightly zoomed in?: Hey guys. Ive had this weird issue for a while now, don't know if its the same for everyone else. But when I set a slideshow of photos Ive taken for my background the images are slightly zoomed in. This is a problem because some of the detail is left out. Does anyone know an...
  7. Putting computer to sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Putting computer to sleep: Can anyone help me with this one. No matter what I do in the power settings the computer will not go to sleep after the 5 minutes that I have set. I have done the bit in the advance, but no matter what I do the computer will not go into sleep mode unless I put in there...
  8. Put Computer To Sleep, Now Everything Is Slightly Zoomed In

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Put Computer To Sleep, Now Everything Is Slightly Zoomed In: I put my computer into sleep mode, and immediately after waking it up, everything was slightly zoomed in. By this, I mean the icons aren't big or anything, I mean it's as if the outer edges are cut off. The display still fills the screen. What I have tried: CTRL + 0 (it's...
  9. (Resolved) 2nd monitor zoomed in slightly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    (Resolved) 2nd monitor zoomed in slightly: I have encountered an issue with my second screen being zoomed in slightly. It happened out of the blue, both monitors went dark and when they came back my second monitor had a different background and was zoomed in slightly. Half of the task bar at the bottom screen is cut...
  10. Difficulty putting computer to sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    Difficulty putting computer to sleep: Now that I have WIN10 it's not possible for me to easily put the computer to sleep. The Power button shows the three options but a single click or a double click on SLEEP yields a dark screen but then an active screen reappears in about 6 seconds. Anyone have a clue? I'd...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. zoom mutes me after computer goes to sleep

2. windows zoomed in after computer goes to sleep