Windows 10: Fixed Smth wrong please help

Discus and support Fixed Smth wrong please help in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Okay, so yesterday my computer started increasing the volume whenever i scroll hhh idk what to do I've tried doing the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by kittycat9359, Dec 3, 2020.

1. Fixed Smth wrong please help

Okay, so yesterday my computer started increasing the volume whenever i scroll hhh idk what to do I've tried doing the "chrome://flags/#hardware-media-key-handling" but its still doing it.

Fixed Smth wrong please help 8b7d8b07-e3c3-4cae-9902-801e9cd6e9f5?upload=true.png

ok i fixed it i unplugged my keyboard and mouse hdhdhhshd

:)

kittycat9359, Dec 3, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Dec 3, 2020
  3. qubit Win User
    i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Dec 3, 2020
  4. zbook Win User

Fixed Smth wrong please help

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Dec 3, 2020
Thema:

Fixed Smth wrong please help

1. Fixed Smth wrong please help - Similar Threads - Fixed Smth wrong

2. Could not fix it? please help?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Could not fix it? please help?: I am repeatedly getting pop error messages and interuppts PC perfromance. Get really annoyed because it get back repeatedly and if pc is ON, it get piles up. This application could not be started.Do you want to view information about this issue?Thumper.exe - This application...
  3. cdp.dll is corrupted or smth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cdp.dll is corrupted or smth: Hello, I recently had an issue where my pc would tell me my cdp.dll was corrupt. My start button, search bar and many other things refuse to function. I have googled it did the command prompt with administrator dsim thing but it says there was an error. I tried the system...
  4. cdp.dll is corrupted or smth

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cdp.dll is corrupted or smth: Hello, I recently had an issue where my pc would tell me my cdp.dll was corrupt. My start button, search bar and many other things refuse to function. I have googled it did the command prompt with administrator dsim thing but it says there was an error. I tried the system...
  5. How to fix this please help

How to fix this please help: ESIF8.7.10200.12510 TYPE: ERROR MODULE: DPTF TIME 18723 msDPTF Build Version: 8.7.10200.12510DPTF Build Date: Nov 5 2019 18:36:19Source File: c:\jenkins\workspace\dptf\src\dptf\sources\policies\configtdppolicy\configtdppolicy.cpp @ line 390Executing Function:...
  6. Update gone wrong, please help

in Windows 10 Customization
    Update gone wrong, please help: I updated my laptop, but the update only seemed to mess up my laptop rather than improve it, now I've opened Windows update page on the settings, and it takes forever to open, is there anything I could click or do that would undo the damages, there is this optional update...
  7. Please help me fix this.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help me fix this.: [ATTACH] I record in full screen but when it gets saved as a file it saves as: https://preview.redd.it/ax69hlyemni61.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=2fef936ea60f7e2ed8657e2397b7ce5b23a21a4c How do i fix it? submitted by /u/chinkzy_ [link] [comments]...
  8. Smth wrong please help

in Windows 10 Customization
    Smth wrong please help: Okay, so yesterday my computer started increasing the volume whenever i scroll hhh idk what to do I've tried doing the "chrome://flags/#hardware-media-key-handling" but its still doing it. [ATTACH]...
  9. help to fix this problem please!

help to fix this problem please!: Data usage is stuck to 0. Is there any one to help me. My computers drivers are up to date. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-to-fix-this-problem-please/5272b2e5-3412-43ff-813f-e033acd2a36f
  10. HELLo please help fix it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HELLo please help fix it: I was using windows 10 for more than a year but before 3 months i started having a problem in my pc it started getting slower and i can't use most windows services even i cant use setting's i tryed any solution but i couldn't fix it...