Windows 10: Fixed - Win 10 Store (closes) and Edge (no results)

Discus and support Fixed - Win 10 Store (closes) and Edge (no results) in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Did an upgrade from win7->win10 and ran into the above issues. saw several threads with similar issues and tried the recommendations with no benefit.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GMasonDragonDad, Aug 1, 2015.

1. Fixed - Win 10 Store (closes) and Edge (no results)

Did an upgrade from win7->win10 and ran into the above issues. saw several threads with similar issues and tried the recommendations with no benefit. In a moment of genius, I remembered I used a large hosts file and have dns services turned off. Renamed the host file and started dns service and it fixed the issues!

Also, Media creation tool (to download iso) needs an admin account and not just admin rights!

:)

GMasonDragonDad, Aug 1, 2015

2. windows 10 store problem

hi

when i wanna open store in win 10 it opens and very quickly will close.

i reset it but didn't work.

how can i fix it?

pasargad dental clinic, Aug 1, 2015
  3. StanGacek Win User
    Unable to close Microsoft Edge after Windows update.

Original Title: Windows 10 Edge issue

After one of the latest automatic win 10 updates I am unable to close the Edge. Page goes blank and doesn't respond. Need to use the Task Manager every time in order to close it.

StanGacek, Aug 1, 2015
Thema:

Fixed - Win 10 Store (closes) and Edge (no results)

1. Fixed - Win 10 Store (closes) and Edge (no results) - Similar Threads - Fixed Store closes

2. Edge keeps closing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Edge keeps closing: My Edge in my Windows11 computer keeps closing when in use. I have upgraded my Windows from Win 10 to 11 before and Edge is working fine. 2 days ago I cant use it properly since it keeps on closing. Playing with one tab or more it will close no matter what and while using it....
  3. Edge keeps closing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Edge keeps closing: My Edge in my Windows11 computer keeps closing when in use. I have upgraded my Windows from Win 10 to 11 before and Edge is working fine. 2 days ago I cant use it properly since it keeps on closing. Playing with one tab or more it will close no matter what and while using it....
  4. edge closing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    edge closing: Edge closing unexpectedly and there is a Restore button. When I push it, it goes away. Its kind of annoying and I dont want it that way. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edge-closing/9b27d03c-861f-4fe2-917c-3775a451244e
  5. edge closing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    edge closing: Edge closing unexpectedly and there is a Restore button. When I push it, it goes away. Its kind of annoying and I dont want it that way. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edge-closing/9b27d03c-861f-4fe2-917c-3775a451244e
  6. Edge closes unexpectedly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Edge closes unexpectedly: My web browser Edge opens but closes unexpectedly and it is annoying that you are doing some research and it suddenly closes. How could that problem be solved with Edge?...
  7. Fix for Microsoft Store opening and closing instantly

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Fix for Microsoft Store opening and closing instantly: Hello if you're having issue like trying to access Microsoft Store but it closes instantly and if you watch Microsoft Edge and it complains about HTML5 well I found a solution that fixed all of that for me because I looked up all kinds of solutions none worked until I reached...
  8. Edge not closing

in Browsers and Email
    Edge not closing: I have windows 10 professional. Microsoft Edge is not closing properly. I press x and nothing happens. I have to use task manager to close edge. I can browse pages and some functions work. others dont, like i cannot open a new window and No history is being saved either....
  9. Win-10 Edge closes immediately after opening

in Browsers and Email
    Win-10 Edge closes immediately after opening: My upgrade from Win-7 to Win-10 seemed to go faultlessly, everything including Edge worked correctly. After a couple of hours though, Edge no longer will open properly, The basic blue screen w/logo comes up for 5 seconds or so and immediately closes. Shortly thereafter the...
  10. Internet Not Working in Edge & Windows Store Apps, Edge Won't Close

in Windows 10 Support
    Internet Not Working in Edge & Windows Store Apps, Edge Won't Close: I've been having this problem since I upgraded to the creator's update. Sometimes everything works perfectly, but most of the time I have these issues: Edge won't connect to internet or load anything I can't close tabs in Edge The "Close all tabs" option in edge doesn't...