Windows 10: Fixed: Windows 10 can't connect to the Internet. Stuck in Setup

Discus and support Fixed: Windows 10 can't connect to the Internet. Stuck in Setup in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello there! I am in desperate need of help in solving my rather unique problem: My beloved MSI GP 2PE Leopard (Intel i7, 16GB RAM) is stuck in Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by StuckinLimbo, Jul 11, 2016.

1. Fixed: Windows 10 can't connect to the Internet. Stuck in Setup

Hello there! I am in desperate need of help in solving my rather unique problem: My beloved MSI GP 2PE Leopard (Intel i7, 16GB RAM) is stuck in Windows 10 setup due to the fact that it cannot connect to my router.

Upon turning on my PC, a page comes up that tells me to connect to a network "to finish setting up this device". I click on my network, and after a minute of trying it says "We can't connect to the Internet right now. Please try again." Well I did try again. Again and again. Same results. Every other device in my house can connect to the WiFi, and I had no problem until I installed Windows 10.

All other cases I've found online are from people who at least got out of Setup Mode...l don't even have access to my desktop.

I'm in dire straits and I want my baby back so if anyone could help it would be seriously appreciated. <3

:)

StuckinLimbo, Jul 11, 2016

2. we can't share this internet connection because we can't connect to the cellular network

Hi,

I'm connected to my Cellular Connection (via USB dongle) but when I try to setup a Mobile Hotspot in Windows 10 through Settings > Network and Internet > Mobile Hotspot I get "We can't share this Internet Connection because we can't connect to the
    cellular network". I am connected to the cellular connection. Does anyone know how to fix this?

MugtabaA.Elkheyar, Jul 11, 2016
  3. SuicSoft Win User
    Setting up a Mobile Hotspot on Windows 10 - We can't share this Internet Connection because we can't connect to the cellular network

Hi,

I'm connected to my Cellular Connection (via USB dongle) but when I try to setup a Mobile Hotspot in Windows 10 through Settings > Network and Internet > Mobile Hotspot I get "We can't share this Internet Connection because we can't connect to
    the cellular network"
    . I am connected to the cellular connection. Does anyone know how to fix this?

SuicSoft, Jul 11, 2016
  4. Fixed: Windows 10 can't connect to the Internet. Stuck in Setup

If you're doing a clean installation of windows 10. You need to download all the drivers for every component parts that is inside your computer otherwise it CANNOT communicate with all the parts inside. Only way to get the drivers is with another computer that has networking capability for you to get online. And download all the drivers onto a flash drive. Then you plug that USB drive onto the computer that you did the windows 10 installation on and you extract the files of the driver and run it in administrative mode to avoid any complication during the installation. My advice is to installed the network driver first as your priority to get your networking going. Once you get that networking working, you should be able to get online and download the rest of the drivers.

MrVang3034, Jul 11, 2016
  5. Thank you! I've downloaded the necessary drivers onto a flash drive. The only problem is I still can't bypass the Windows Setup in order to even access the flash drive through my laptop. Does anyone know how to bypass this?
    If I could post a picture of the screen to show you it would help me convey this, but I open to a blue screen that says "Welcome to Windows 10!" There is no clear way for me to access my desktop from this screen. Does anyone know how they could help me here?

StuckinLimbo, Jul 13, 2016
  6. Edit: Nvm, a new button has popped up that says "Skip this step" and it appears to be moving forward now. I swear I've never seen that button there before, but then again I'm pretty spacey. Well thank you for your help! I will be sure to install the correct drivers now! =)

StuckinLimbo, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Fixed: Windows 10 can't connect to the Internet. Stuck in Setup

1. Fixed: Windows 10 can't connect to the Internet. Stuck in Setup - Similar Threads - Fixed can't connect

2. Can't connect to the internet Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect to the internet Windows 10.: I can't connect to the internet with WiFi or with the ethernet on my Dell computer. I can connect to the internet with my other computers and other devices. So, the modem and router is working as it should. I have tried all of the suggestions that are on the Microsoft support...
  3. Can't connect to the internet Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't connect to the internet Windows 10.: I can't connect to the internet with WiFi or with the ethernet on my Dell computer. I can connect to the internet with my other computers and other devices. So, the modem and router is working as it should. I have tried all of the suggestions that are on the Microsoft support...
  4. Can't connect to the internet Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Windows 11 stuck in internet setup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 stuck in internet setup: I just installed windows 11 unable to chose wifi in set-up cause it's only showing ethernet and I' don't have ethernet cable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-stuck-in-internet-setup/d0c6ebc1-c39f-4231-b77b-a38d6e272a13
  6. Windows 11 stuck in internet setup

Windows 11 stuck in internet setup: I just installed windows 11 unable to chose wifi in set-up cause it's only showing ethernet and I' don't have ethernet cable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-stuck-in-internet-setup/d0c6ebc1-c39f-4231-b77b-a38d6e272a13
  7. Setup windows 11 without internet, and now can't get an internet connection.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Setup windows 11 without internet, and now can't get an internet connection.: I set up windows 11 for my computer using the methods found in https://www.groovypost.com/howto/install-windows-11-without-an-internet-connection/. After successfully installing windows without an internet connection, I ran into an issue where the ethernet port didn't...
  8. Setup windows 11 without internet, and now can't get an internet connection.

Setup windows 11 without internet, and now can't get an internet connection.: I set up windows 11 for my computer using the methods found in https://www.groovypost.com/howto/install-windows-11-without-an-internet-connection/. After successfully installing windows without an internet connection, I ran into an issue where the ethernet port didn't...
  9. Fix ‘no internet’ connection in Windows 10

Fix ‘no internet’ connection in Windows 10: For your information. After my clients updated Windows 10 version 2004, they can access a internet but Internet connection show "no internet". My company has a proxy device and allow internet access only proxy IP address but all clients were issue "no internet" it made...
  10. Windows 10 can't connect to internet

Windows 10 can't connect to internet: Hello. My laptop suddenly cannot connect to my wifi. The wifi password or configuration have never ever been changed. All my other devices can use the same wifi except this windows 10 laptop. The laptop has no problem scanning and showing the wifi's nearby. But after the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pc setup stuck on connect to internet