Windows 10: [FIXED] XBOX Game Pass PC - Final Fantasy 7 Launcher Errors

Discus and support [FIXED] XBOX Game Pass PC - Final Fantasy 7 Launcher Errors in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So, I recently picked up Game Pass Ultimate for the month, and one of the games available for download on PC is Final Fantasy VII Windows 10 Edition.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JayEPowell, Jul 12, 2021.

1. [FIXED] XBOX Game Pass PC - Final Fantasy 7 Launcher Errors

So, I recently picked up Game Pass Ultimate for the month, and one of the games available for download on PC is Final Fantasy VII Windows 10 Edition. I've downloaded it several times, to both my regular HDD and SSD, and always face the same problem: when I attempt to play it, this error will pop up.I've tried launching the game as an administrator, making sure that the computer could edit the folders it was attempting to access namely the Documents\My Games\FINAL FANTASY VII folder, and have searched the internet for possible solutions but found none. Any previous times that people have had

:)

JayEPowell, Jul 12, 2021

2. Xbox games pass on pc

Hi Bat,

I am Sumit, an Independent Advisor and a 2-Year Windows Insider MVP here to help.

These are the games free with the pass.

https://www.windowscentral.com/xbox-game-pass-p...

However, the exact difference can be told by experts on the Xbox forum so suggest you to start a question there.

Disclaimer:

This is a non-Microsoft website which would provide accurate and safe information. Watch out for ads on the site which are frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). There is no need to buy paid products to fix your computers as they do
    more harm than good sometimes.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Jul 12, 2021
  3. PC game pass

Hi NLH1

I'm Wilfredo S an Independent Advisor

I can suggest the following directly from the xbox support page

Troubleshoot game installations on Windows 10

RESTART YOUR PC

As basic as this is, a simple restart can set many things right.

ERROR MESSAGE

If there’s a download error, first try downloading again.

If the installation keeps failing, in most cases you’ll see an error code with a message. These are generally 10-character codes that start with “0x.” For example, 0xC03F7003.

FOR GAME PASS GAMES, CHECK THE STATUS OF YOUR PLAN

To install games from Xbox Game Pass, you must have an active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate or Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) plan.

Make sure you’re signed in to Microsoft Store and/or the Xbox (Beta) app—whichever you’re installing from.

Make sure your Xbox Game Pass membership is current by signing in and checking the status.

Make sure your PC is online. If needed, see Fix network connection issues in Windows.

Source>>
    https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/t...

I hope it helps you

Wilfredo_Soto, Jul 12, 2021
  4. [FIXED] XBOX Game Pass PC - Final Fantasy 7 Launcher Errors

Final Fantasy XV black screen erro

I download the FF XV using the xbox app (game pass), but when i first launched the game, could not synchronize, was stuck at zero. When i clicked to cancel only appear the logo of the squareenix logo and "a final fantasy made for fans and new-comers" than
    just stay in a black screen.

Other games are working normally.

I have tried:

-reinstall

-Alt-tab to go on window mode

Guilhermesbm, Jul 12, 2021
Thema:

[FIXED] XBOX Game Pass PC - Final Fantasy 7 Launcher Errors

1. [FIXED] XBOX Game Pass PC - Final Fantasy 7 Launcher Errors - Similar Threads - FIXED XBOX Game

2. Fix Final Fantasy 7 Remake Intergrade FPS drop and Stuttering on PC

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Final Fantasy 7 Remake Intergrade FPS drop and Stuttering on PC: [ATTACH]This post features different solutions to fix the Final Fantasy 7 Remake Intergrade FPS drop and Stuttering on PC. Developed and published by Square Enix, Final Fantasy 7 Remake Intergrade is a popular action role-playing game. The game is available for PlayStation 4,...
  3. Camera - Final Fantasy 13 All Games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera - Final Fantasy 13 All Games: Final Fantasy 13-1, -2 and -3. When using Xbox controller, the game immediately tilts the camera all the way down. Using 8BitDo bluetooth controller, camera continuously spins. I can replicate this on two different PCs with completely different sets of hardware - the...
  4. Fix 0x800706b5 Xbox Game Pass error

in Windows 10 News
    Fix 0x800706b5 Xbox Game Pass error: [ATTACH]This article discusses the possible solutions to fix Xbox Game Pass error Code 0x800706b5 This error prevents users from installing the games from the Xbox app. Different users have experienced this error while installing different games on their systems. If you see...
  5. Xbox Game Pass Minecraft Launcher Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass Minecraft Launcher Issues: got this error message after downloading the minecraft launcher from the xbox game pass pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-pass-minecraft-launcher-issues/c2940886-25c2-4415-ad87-aeccb1ca059e
  6. Xbox Game Pass Minecraft Launcher Issues

Xbox Game Pass Minecraft Launcher Issues: got this error message after downloading the minecraft launcher from the xbox game pass pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-pass-minecraft-launcher-issues/c2940886-25c2-4415-ad87-aeccb1ca059e
  7. XBOX Game Pass PC - Final Fantasy 7 Errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX Game Pass PC - Final Fantasy 7 Errors: So, I recently picked up Game Pass Ultimate for the month, and one of the games available for download on PC is Final Fantasy VII Windows 10 Edition. I've downloaded it several times, to both my regular HDD and SSD, and always face the same problem: when I attempt to play it,...
  8. PC Game Pass/xbox Game Pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Game Pass/xbox Game Pass: I keep getting an error for my PC Game Pass saying that im encountering an error for installing my game pass games. Error Code Ox 00000001. Im paid up on my subscription, i can play the games on my xbox. But i cant get past this error to install on my PC and the error cant be...
  9. Final fantasy 7 remake

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Final fantasy 7 remake: I wonder has final fantasy 7 remake release for pc ? 167607
  10. FINAL FANTASY XV

FINAL FANTASY XV: The game does not launch anymore. Shows the FFXV logo for 2 secs then crashes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/final-fantasy-xv/aa4c3402-4192-4e0b-b3b1-764925890b65