Windows 10: "fixes" not working to bypass picture and login screen in 21H1 Win 10

Discus and support "fixes" not working to bypass picture and login screen in 21H1 Win 10 in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Can't delete the Password option in "Signin Options", can't use the Policy Editor fix, Regedit either. I don't know what else to try. I started early... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Goldengirl52, Jul 30, 2021.

1. "fixes" not working to bypass picture and login screen in 21H1 Win 10

Can't delete the Password option in "Signin Options", can't use the Policy Editor fix, Regedit either. I don't know what else to try. I started early this a.m. and now I'm out of info I can find online. Can someone help me, I must be missing something, Thanks in advance for any help. Also, where I should see the check box in User Accounts, it doesn't seem to exist in this version. The box you can uncheck for user not to have to put in password on startup.

:)

Goldengirl52, Jul 30, 2021
  2. fdm2000 Win User

Ways to bypass the login theme and signin do not work

Tried setting netplwiz in option 1 step 4 which shows no check in users must enter ..... no bypass of login

Tried step 4 in option 5 below to disable require sign-on on wakeup via policy via registry but still no change on wakeup still getting the screen picture that requires hitting Esc to move to the sign in window which shows a silhouette image, my user name and a sign in button in order to access my desktop screen. Guess I will have to live with the extra steps.

Again thanks for your interest and suggestions.

fdm2000, Jul 30, 2021
  3. MisterEd Win User
    How can you bypass the pre-login screen

For security reasons you can add Lock as an option to Sign out. That way you can lock your screen but remain logged in.

"fixes" not working to bypass picture and login screen in 21H1 Win 10 [​IMG]

When you first boot up or are logged out what you see is called the lock screen because that is actually the mode you are in.

You click on the center of the screen to switch to the log-in dialog.
    Note that the lock screen picture can be seen blurred in the background.

If you change the option in Personalization > Locksreen to "Off".

Then there is a plain blue screen behind the login-in dialog.

You can eliminate the lock screen when you want to log in by editing the registry.

To see how refer to How to disable the lock screen in Windows 10.

I verified this with Windows 10 Home.

Don't show lock screen "NoLockScreen = 1"
    Show lock screen again "NoLockScreen = 0"

MisterEd, Jul 30, 2021
  4. ATIonion Win User

"fixes" not working to bypass picture and login screen in 21H1 Win 10

login screens

goto CONTROL PANEL/ USER ACCOUNTS then you have to remove all the other accounts except for the one you logon with....then restart...it should bypass the login tho it will still show the screen for it...it will continue to load windows...good luck*Rockout :rockout:

edit:: it asks for a login when there are more then one accounts..or if you set a pw to your login name...

ATIonion, Jul 30, 2021
Thema:

"fixes" not working to bypass picture and login screen in 21H1 Win 10

1. "fixes" not working to bypass picture and login screen in 21H1 Win 10 - Similar Threads - fixes working bypass

2. How to bypass the password login on Win 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to bypass the password login on Win 10?: Hi! I have an old PC at my old house, which I haven't used for 3 years. I have tried many passwords that I could think of even the hint didn't help, but it didn't work. The account is the administrator, so it won't allow me to modify it in any way. I have tried a method...
  3. How to bypass the password login on Win 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to bypass the password login on Win 10?: Hi! I have an old PC at my old house, which I haven't used for 3 years. I have tried many passwords that I could think of even the hint didn't help, but it didn't work. The account is the administrator, so it won't allow me to modify it in any way. I have tried a method...
  4. How to bypass the password login on Win 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Lock screen picture no longer appears as Login picture in Win 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lock screen picture no longer appears as Login picture in Win 11: For the last 6 months, I've been using one of the supplied pictures as both my Lock screen and Logon screen. Sometime last week, the Logon screen reverted to the basic blue option, while the lock screen behaves as it should, and Use Lock screen as Logon screen is selected -...
  6. Lock screen picture no longer appears as Login picture in Win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lock screen picture no longer appears as Login picture in Win 11: For the last 6 months, I've been using one of the supplied pictures as both my Lock screen and Logon screen. Sometime last week, the Logon screen reverted to the basic blue option, while the lock screen behaves as it should, and Use Lock screen as Logon screen is selected -...
  7. Is it possible to bypass the login screen?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Is it possible to bypass the login screen?: Hello again, Whenever I boot up my laptop, I get a popup that says that my password is invalid. I click on OK and it goes to another screen where I now have three options to login, all pertaining to my email password. I found the way to switch off the PIN code login but I...
  8. Is it possible to bypass the login screen?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is it possible to bypass the login screen?: Hello again, Whenever I boot up my laptop, I get a popup that says that my password is invalid. I click on OK and it goes to another screen where I now have three options to login, all pertaining to my email password. I found the way to switch off the PIN code login but I...
  9. Bypass Win 10 Lock Screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Bypass Win 10 Lock Screen: Win 10 gpedit "Navigate to Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > Control Panel > Personalization" does not show Personalization. I want to bypass / eliminate lock screen. Have tried entry in Register, doesn't consistently work....
  10. Bypass Windows 10 login screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Bypass Windows 10 login screen: How do you bypass the windows 10 pro login screen so you don't have to enter the password? I have seen several comments where it tells you to go to netplwiz and uncheck the box but it does not show me the box to uncheck or any way of skipping the screen....