Windows 10: Fixing a computer at a Microsoft Store

Discus and support Fixing a computer at a Microsoft Store in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; If I bring my computer to a Microsoft store, what will you do if I have a system update problem that does not finish updating and just keeps failing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by xDevPiX3lDx, Mar 29, 2019.

1. Fixing a computer at a Microsoft Store

If I bring my computer to a Microsoft store, what will you do if I have a system update problem that does not finish updating and just keeps failing and the starts all over again. It also seems like it takes away my storage.

:)

xDevPiX3lDx, Mar 29, 2019
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Unable to launch Microsoft Store and Microsoft store apps.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how it could be when the applications doesn’t work as they are supposed to. We will look into this. However, please reply to the following questions to help you in a better way:

• Are you getting any error message?
    • Since when are you facing this issue?
    • Are you aware of any changes made on the computer recently?

In the meantime, I suggest you to follow the steps from the article
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    to fix the issues with the Microsoft apps that are not launching. Also, follow the steps from the article

Microsoft Store doesn't launch
    to fix the issues you are facing in launching Store.

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Mar 29, 2019
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Mar 29, 2019
  4. Mithin_EJ Win User

Fixing a computer at a Microsoft Store

Error with Microsoft Store

Hi RafayShabbir,

Thank you for posting your question in Microsoft Community.

Let me make it up to you by giving you the best resolution for your concern with your Microsoft store.

Step 1: Reset the Microsoft Store cache

• Press Win + S. This will open Windows search bar.
    • Type “cmd”, and then simultaneously press “Ctrl+Shift+Enter key”.
    • Click on the Yes button.
    • Then type in “Wsreset” and press Enter key for the command to execute.
    Step 2: Run app troubleshooter

• In the search box, type troubleshooting.
    • Click on view all and select Windows store app troubleshooter.
    • Click next and follow the instruction.

Note: Once after the inbuilt
    troubleshooter complete, I suggest you to restart the computer.

Steps 3: Install Windows update

• Press Windows key from the keyboard and type updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Please let us know if the issue persists.

Hope it helps,

Mithin EJ

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mithin_EJ, Mar 29, 2019
Thema:

Fixing a computer at a Microsoft Store

1. Fixing a computer at a Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Fixing computer Microsoft

2. Fix Microsoft Store Roblox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fix Microsoft Store Roblox: Recently when I try to use Microsoft Store Roblox the game opens to a white page with Roblox icon and after 3-4 seconds makes a windows noise. A couple seconds later, it makes another noise. A minute or so later, the window closes. When I look in Task Manager it appears...
  3. Microsoft store not on computer

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store not on computer: Microsoft Store is completely missing from my computer. wsreset, powershell, and command prompt do nothing to help.Windows Specifications:Edition Windows 10 Pro Version 22H2 Installed on ‎7/‎29/‎2022 OS build 19045.3570 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack...
  4. Microsoft store not on computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store not on computer: Microsoft Store is completely missing from my computer. wsreset, powershell, and command prompt do nothing to help.Windows Specifications:Edition Windows 10 Pro Version 22H2 Installed on ‎7/‎29/‎2022 OS build 19045.3570 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack...
  5. Microsoft store not on computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. How to fix Microsoft Store?

How to fix Microsoft Store?: Hello,I have a problem with Microsoft Store. When I try to open it normally, nothing appears. I tried to run Start + R wsreset.exe and it opens a window with the following message: "You'll need a new app to open this ms-windows-store link" and no apps to choose from. It also...
  7. Microsoft store is not in my computer any way to fix this?

Microsoft store is not in my computer any way to fix this?: i was trying to get something in the Microsoft store but i realized i dont have the app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-is-not-in-my-computer-any-way-to/79258562-bd7d-4953-84d2-030072caa30b
  8. Microsoft store is not in my computer any way to fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store is not in my computer any way to fix this?: i was trying to get something in the Microsoft store but i realized i dont have the app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-is-not-in-my-computer-any-way-to/79258562-bd7d-4953-84d2-030072caa30b
  9. Microsoft store is not in my computer any way to fix this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  10. how to fix microsoft store

how to fix microsoft store: my microsoft store wont open becausw i reset it and now everything associated with it has gone gray so thr icon of microsoft store when you want to open it is gray saying go to settings...