Windows 10: Fixing a problem that freezes windows

Discus and support Fixing a problem that freezes windows in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My laptop recently has started to freeze and when I pull up the most recent problem details this is what is says:Problem signatureProblem Event Name:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jeff Hazard, May 18, 2021.

1. Fixing a problem that freezes windows

My laptop recently has started to freeze and when I pull up the most recent problem details this is what is saysFixing a problem that freezes windows :problem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 9fParameter 1: 3Parameter 2: ffff9c07d8c74120Parameter 3: fffffb81b34bf750Parameter 4: ffff9c07dde3fb30OS version: 10_0_19042Service Pack: 0_0Product: 256_1OS Version: 10.0.19042.2.0.0.256.48Locale ID: 1033Can anyone help me decipher this and point in a direction to fix the problem? Thank you in advance for your help.

:)

Jeff Hazard, May 18, 2021
  2. wt_lesny Win User

Windows Vista Wont Install Freezes?

had the same problem, freezes and long installation including each step loading, in my case a bios update helped.

wt_lesny, May 18, 2021
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    windows 10 freezes up. will kb3176938 fix it?

Here's a
    list of the fixes in KB 3176938
    , so you can read for yourself.

A computer can freeze for thousands of different reasons. Your first step is to figure out why it happens. Then you can ask for a solution to that problem.

BulldogXX, May 18, 2021
  4. Jimmy6 Win User

Fixing a problem that freezes windows

Windows error 8024402F Fix?

You can fix this problem easily please follow the steps which is using in this video "youtu.be/TXW64QDpGoI"

Jimmy6, May 18, 2021
Thema:

Fixing a problem that freezes windows

1. Fixing a problem that freezes windows - Similar Threads - Fixing problem freezes

2. Freezing Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Freezing Problem: I have 2 monitors hooked up to 1 GPU. The system is running Windows 11 Pro with an i9-11900K, GPU gtx 1650, PSU 850, and 32GB of RAM. When I startup my computer first thing;, I load in my CCTV camera system and place it on monitor #1. Then when I load in on monitor #2 either...
  3. Freezing problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Freezing problem: After updating my RTX 4060 laptop version to the latest version 546.01, I encountered some issues when doing GPU-intensive activities, The laptop freezes intermittently every 2 seconds, causing a momentary halt in cursor movement or even when typing. To mitigate this, I...
  4. Is there a fix for Windows 10 freezing ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is there a fix for Windows 10 freezing ?: I just bought new HP 22 all in one , running Windows 10 and it keeps freezing; is there a fix ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-fix-for-windows-10-freezing/c0b971e4-27fd-4ecf-85ab-e163b124efd4
  5. Windows freezing problems

Windows freezing problems: About two months ago, my Windows 10 started freezing. It is freezing on a fairly irregular basis, sometimes going days without any problem while other times freezing instantly every time when I start the computer. In some situations, the freezes are more likely to happen,...
  6. Windows freezing problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows freezing problem: Hi all, I use Windows 10 home and since a couple of weeks I have a frequent freezing problem. At least a few times a week when I try to surf to a new random website, Chrome and also Edge stops loading the webpage and hangs. After restarting both browsers the problem remains...
  7. Windows freezing problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows freezing problem: Hi all, I use Windows 10 home and since a couple of weeks I have a frequent freezing problem. At least a few times a week when I try to surf to a new random website, Chrome and also Edge stops loading the webpage and hangs. After restarting both browsers the problem remains...
  8. how to fix problem with freezing laptops

how to fix problem with freezing laptops: how to fix problem with freezing laptops https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-problem-with-freezing-laptops/718a0096-e51a-48bc-ba58-0d6fb40dc569
  9. Freeze Problem

Freeze Problem: It's a freeze that's happening, not a BSOD, so sorry if this is the wrong area. I'll gladly post it in the appropriate area if someone could tell me where it is (I looked but couldn't find one). I've been experiencing freezes and BSODs over the last half year or so...
  10. How to fix this Right Click Desktop freezing problem?

How to fix this Right Click Desktop freezing problem?: Right clicking on desktop will promt a .2 freeze before the context menu will show, If I have a running apps it will be affected also, just by right clicking on a desktop. Now I figured it out that if the GEForce experience is active, desktop right click freeze will not...