Windows 10: Fixing C Drive Stuck

Discus and support Fixing C Drive Stuck in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have problem when starting my laptop. When bootup, it start repairing like pic below [IMG] After waiting about 20 minutes, my laptop restarted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by eripanja, Feb 12, 2020.

1. eripanja Win User

Fixing C Drive Stuck

I have problem when starting my laptop. When bootup, it start repairing like pic below

Fixing C Drive Stuck [​IMG]

After waiting about 20 minutes, my laptop restarted and then shown this

Fixing C Drive Stuck [​IMG]

But, after 85% at stage 2, it went to sleep mode, turn it on, nothing happen blank screen. Wait for 20 minutes, it enter the sleep mode again. What I asking here, is this because harddisk failure or windows corrupt? Please help

:)

eripanja, Feb 12, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Stuck in Automatic Repair = inadvertently changed C: drive path?

@zbook- what I'm suggesting should resurrect the PC, provided what's left on the "C:" is at all viable - the clean install is just a step to that. Saves a lot of technical bits and time on our part.

dalchina, Feb 12, 2020
  3. Jose Est Win User
    repairing drive c

The part of process that you are in when updating Windows is the check disk (CHKDSK), the system is checking your drive for errors.

Are you still having the issue and stuck at Scanning and repairing drive process?

As a workaround, you can follow these steps to bypass the CHKDSK process:

• Hold down the power button for 4 seconds.
    • The PC will reboot.
    • You will get stuck again on the process, repeat step 1.
    • You will get a message "press any key to bypass the chkdsk."
    • Press any key and it will continue on the update process.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Jose Est, Feb 12, 2020
  4. Fixing C Drive Stuck

Unallocated Space to C Drive

Thanks

realtravisbrown92, Feb 12, 2020
Thema:

Fixing C Drive Stuck

1. Fixing C Drive Stuck - Similar Threads - Fixing Drive Stuck

2. Stuck with fixing c stage 2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck with fixing c stage 2: Can anyone help me to fix thisHow to fix this Your PC couldn't start properlyThe operating system couldn't be loaded because a critical system driver is missing or contains errorsFile:\windows\System32\drivers\EhStorClass.sysError code: 0xc0000098You'll need to use recovery...
  3. Stuck at Fixing c Stage one

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck at Fixing c Stage one: Hi guys please help, my entire busine just stopped 2 days now, my Laptop is stuck here.Please help guys, it wont move now it has been 1 hour stuck at stage 1 15% ; Total ETA 5.07.09 Now.What can i do ?...
  4. Stuck at Fixing c Stage one

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck at Fixing c Stage one: Hi guys please help, my entire busine just stopped 2 days now, my Laptop is stuck here.Please help guys, it wont move now it has been 1 hour stuck at stage 1 15% ; Total ETA 5.07.09 Now.What can i do ?...
  5. Stuck at Fixing c Stage one

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. PC stuck in Fixing C: loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC stuck in Fixing C: loop: This problem has been happening 4 days now. I was on my laptop then it suddenly crashed. When I turned it back on it was on a black screen with the Fixing C: Stage 1: X% ...... of 1103616; Total: 10% ETA: keeps changing It does finish, then it says “Reparing disk errors,...
  7. Fixing C drive

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fixing C drive: Fixing c drive stage 1 7% 56453 of 733696 total 2% ETA 2:17:45 how long it will take n how can I solve this issue ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fixing-c-drive/a918b43d-e58a-4b8e-b5c9-de38f9fe13a6
  8. Fixing C: stage 4 stuck.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fixing C: stage 4 stuck.: [IMG]what should I do? why it's so long? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fixing-c-stage-4-stuck/d5a8d571-e695-493e-88de-d746a0af3700
  9. Circles and stuck at Fixing C:

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Circles and stuck at Fixing C:: After the update for build 2004, it restarted my computer and pops up "Fixing C:", after an hour, it just stuck at "Fixing C: Stage 2: 99% 0 of 0; Total: 1%; ETA: 61:27:07 ...", I don't know what it means and I really need to use my PC, I think force shutting off is a bad...
  10. C drive stuck on 100%

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    C drive stuck on 100%: Hi there i have this problem where my c drive is stuck at 100%. All i did was just switch pc off,and clean it out. I had to remove all devices when i did it.What could have gone wrong with doing that?....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot

2. disable fixing (c) stage 1 windows 10 meaning