Windows 10: Fixing C loop, no safe mode, cannot install windows from flash drive

Discus and support Fixing C loop, no safe mode, cannot install windows from flash drive in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am running Windows 11 and my PC is a Kraken Power Biforst Gaming System with RTX 3070 Refresh V2.My PC froze last night, I did a force shutdown and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Gary Brighton1, Dec 7, 2022.

1. Fixing C loop, no safe mode, cannot install windows from flash drive

I am running Windows 11 and my PC is a Kraken Power Biforst Gaming System with RTX 3070 Refresh V2.My PC froze last night, I did a force shutdown and tried to reboot but my PC did not start in its usually speedy fashion.I unplugged the PC and let is set for about a minute then booted up.The PC went into repair mode, did some diagnostics and began a disk scan and started to repair C:, it got to stage 2 33% then restarted and began the process again beginning the loop.I downloaded Windows 10 onto a flash drive and tried to fix start using safe mode but the option is not there. Using trouble sho

:)

Gary Brighton1, Dec 7, 2022

2. safely disconnect flash drive Windows 10 tablet mode

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Do let us know the following to assist you better:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Have you installed all the pending updates on your device?
    • Have you installed any third-party applications on your device?

Step 1: If you have installed any third-party applications, I suggest you to uninstall them from Programs and Features and try if you are able to eject the flash drive safely.

Follow the below steps to uninstall the third-party applications.

• Right click on Start button, and then select
      Programs and features.

• Double click on the program(Third party applications) you want to uninstall and select
      Uninstall.

• Follow the onscreen instructions.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates after upgrade to Windows 10.

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.
    Also, visit the computer manufacturer’s website and install the drivers being found and check if it helps.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information, we will be happy to help you accordingly.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 7, 2022
  3. Try3 Win User
    Stuck in safe mode without knowing administrator password in windows10

Carter,

I'm afraid that, if you are stuck in Safe mode, there is no alternative [that I've heard of]. You will have to borrow one or get somebody to let you use their computer to make one.
    Download Windows 10 ISO File -TenForumsTutorials
    Create a Bootable USB Flash Drive to Install Windows 10 -TenForumsTutorials

Here is a step-by-step guide to the procedure
    How to - Escape from an MSConfig-induced Safe mode boot loop - TenForums

Denis

Try3, Dec 7, 2022
  4. Anusha Win User

Fixing C loop, no safe mode, cannot install windows from flash drive

C windows installer folder - Delete?

He can do symbolic link redirection and move the files in it to a different location. *Wink Fixing C loop, no safe mode, cannot install windows from flash drive ;)
    Better try it out in a virtual of first. Just a suggestion.

Like:
    First move everything in c:\windows\installer to d:\installercache
    Then delete c:\windows\installer folder
    Then type this in command mode as admin
    mklink /d c:\windows\installer d:\installercache

Removing those installer files is a bad idea. it might prevent you from updating or uninstalling apps.

Anusha, Dec 7, 2022
Thema:

Fixing C loop, no safe mode, cannot install windows from flash drive

1. Fixing C loop, no safe mode, cannot install windows from flash drive - Similar Threads - Fixing loop safe

2. Removing flash drive safely

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Removing flash drive safely: I need to safely eject my flash drive but once again I am getting the "device is currently in use" message even though I am not using it for anything. This seems to happen with all my flash drives occasionally. Usually I just would sign out not even restarting my pc, but...
  3. Windows 10 infinite reboot loop cannot access safe mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 infinite reboot loop cannot access safe mode: I have followed the recommended steps to enter safe mode, however safemode does not open. Asus Zenbook 14 will only stay restarting over and over. This has been going on for a few days, after letting battery completely drain then plugging back in to restart. This appears to...
  4. Windows 10 infinite reboot loop cannot access safe mode

Windows 10 infinite reboot loop cannot access safe mode: I have followed the recommended steps to enter safe mode, however safemode does not open. Asus Zenbook 14 will only stay restarting over and over. This has been going on for a few days, after letting battery completely drain then plugging back in to restart. This appears to...
  5. Fixing C loop, no safe mode, cannot install windows from flash drive

Fixing C loop, no safe mode, cannot install windows from flash drive: I am running Windows 11 and my PC is a Kraken Power Biforst Gaming System with RTX 3070 Refresh V2.My PC froze last night, I did a force shutdown and tried to reboot but my PC did not start in its usually speedy fashion.I unplugged the PC and let is set for about a minute...
  6. How to install Win10 on a flash drive from a flash drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to install Win10 on a flash drive from a flash drive: As my laptop got bad clusters, and my system not booting, I created a windows 10 bootable flash drive.I have another flash drive 64GB that I formated into NTFS, with GPT partition table, to install windows on it.I started the windows setup process, and when I reached the...
  7. How to install Win10 on a flash drive from a flash drive

How to install Win10 on a flash drive from a flash drive: As my laptop got bad clusters, and my system not booting, I created a windows 10 bootable flash drive.I have another flash drive 64GB that I formated into NTFS, with GPT partition table, to install windows on it.I started the windows setup process, and when I reached the...
  8. How to install Win10 on a flash drive from a flash drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Escape from Safe mode boot loop using an installation disk

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Escape from Safe mode boot loop using an installation disk: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/windows-10-stuck-in-safe-mode-and-does-not/d3a2292a-07bf-48e6-ba39-3e30fd7722e9?page=1 I was following the instructions above which were working up until I reached the command prompt screen (image #9). My...
  10. Windows 10 infinite reboot loop cannot access safe mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 infinite reboot loop cannot access safe mode: Hello, I'm having trouble with my laptop. It is stuck in infinite reboot loop and I've tried to search for ways and I've seen solutions like go to safe mode but the problem is my Asus laptop opens lasts only about 5 seconds then reboots again. It cannot even pass the...