Windows 10: Fixing C:

Discus and support Fixing C: in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Out of nowhere, this error appeared on my laptop today morning, "automatic repair your pc did not start correctly windows 10 after update". The login... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Shreyas R S, Apr 24, 2020.

1. Fixing C:

Out of nowhere, this error appeared on my laptop today morning, "automatic repair your pc did not start correctly windows 10 after update". The login page didn't appear. After trying all possible options, I had to reinstall Windows using a bootable USB pendrive. This was successful, but my laptop has become terribly slow and on booting, a lot of time is taken for "Fixing C: Stage 1: %; Total %,ETA:"

Windows was updated to the latest version and all drivers were "Waiting to install"

Thanks in advance for any valuable suggestion!

:)

Shreyas R S, Apr 24, 2020
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Apr 24, 2020
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Apr 24, 2020
  4. Fixing C:

Core i7 920 D0 Retailer?

4 pages of C-0 errata, 26 are listed as "Plan Fix." No mention at all of D-0 stepping so "Plan Fix" could mean they will be addressed in D-0. Some of the "Plan Fix" errata are pretty serious involving suspended state and several VM fixes.

FordGT90Concept, Apr 24, 2020
Thema:

Fixing C:

1. Fixing C: - Similar Threads - Fixing

2. C: and D: drives switched letters causing windows to not be able to start. Can I fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C: and D: drives switched letters causing windows to not be able to start. Can I fix it?: Hello!I've not been able to start windows 10 on my computer for about a week now since start-up repair can't diagnose the problem and is unable to give me any information whatsoever. When I was trying out common fixes I noticed the local disk and data drives had switched...
  3. C: and D: drives switched letters causing windows to not be able to start. Can I fix it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    C: and D: drives switched letters causing windows to not be able to start. Can I fix it?: Hello!I've not been able to start windows 10 on my computer for about a week now since start-up repair can't diagnose the problem and is unable to give me any information whatsoever. When I was trying out common fixes I noticed the local disk and data drives had switched...
  4. C: and D: drives switched letters causing windows to not be able to start. Can I fix it?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My disk spikes to 100% freezes up and blue screen. How to fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My disk spikes to 100% freezes up and blue screen. How to fix?: When it freezes, I can’t do anything but move my mouse, not even click. I plugged in installation media, and see the purple screen. Im scared if i hit install now all my personal data is going to be erased. I have a lot of important files that i do not want to give up. What...
  6. My disk spikes to 100% freezes up and blue screen. How to fix?

My disk spikes to 100% freezes up and blue screen. How to fix?: When it freezes, I can’t do anything but move my mouse, not even click. I plugged in installation media, and see the purple screen. Im scared if i hit install now all my personal data is going to be erased. I have a lot of important files that i do not want to give up. What...
  7. hello how to fix this issue on my pc?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hello how to fix this issue on my pc?!: hello how to fix this issue on my pc?! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-how-to-fix-this-issue-on-my-pc/51fcfc73-8aff-4c31-b22c-5cb6790a0b81
  8. hello how to fix this issue on my pc?!

hello how to fix this issue on my pc?!: hello how to fix this issue on my pc?! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-how-to-fix-this-issue-on-my-pc/51fcfc73-8aff-4c31-b22c-5cb6790a0b81
  9. hello how to fix this issue on my pc?!

hello how to fix this issue on my pc?!: hello how to fix this issue on my pc?! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-how-to-fix-this-issue-on-my-pc/1d0a6178-6f03-411b-84ba-dc204190b995
  10. hello how to fix this issue on my pc?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hello how to fix this issue on my pc?!: hello how to fix this issue on my pc?! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-how-to-fix-this-issue-on-my-pc/1d0a6178-6f03-411b-84ba-dc204190b995